Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

As a teen and twenty-something my omo cousin regularly peed while standing or even squat peeing with bottom just in the Pacific.  She sometimes did these pees while standing right next to me.  When too cold for the ocean, she'd slide back on a beach log to hide her stream.  As long as she hid her stream, she liked boys giving her that, "You're peeing aren't you?" look.

YouTube has had a couple clips of ladies demonstrating sand pees.  A couple of them dig a rut.  Kneel with one leg each side of the rut.  Sit on their heels with "that area" above the rut.  Maybe twenty seconds later they stand showing the wet in the rut.  Using one foot they recover the rut.

But then I enjoy recounting such as, "Bladder pressure approached emergency release.  So I used my plan B which goes like. . ."

I like peeing in the sea, too. Standing waist-deep in the water, and letting loose in my shorts, feels really naughty, yet also very liberating.

I did once manage to get myself so desperate that I was able to let loose while I was still walking into the sea, just before it came up to my shorts. I was out of view of any nearby people, so was able to do this without being seen.

When I was a kid, I even occasionally peed in my trunks on the beach, if they were still soaking wet from being in the sea.

I think my fascination with peeing and wetting, and particularly with beach / sea wetting, came from an incident I saw once, when I was a kid. A girl, a few years younger than me, had just come out of the sea, and was standing completely naked by her mum, not far from where I was sitting. Her mum took hold of her hand and pulled her closer, and as the girl took a step forward, she wet herself. She just stood there, with one foot in front of the other, while her pee spurted onto the sand, until she had emptied her bladder. It was her leg furthest from me which was forward, so I saw the whole wetting very clearly. From that moment onwards, I had a fascination with female peeing and female wetting, and used to watch for any other girls wetting on the beach. I think I saw one or two others, including swimsuit wettings, but none of the others are as clear in my memory as that first one. It was the first, and so far only, occasion when I witnessed first hand a naked female wetting.

There is one other incident, much more recently, and much more discreet, which compares with this one. On a beach in Spain, a few years ago, I overheard an attractive woman in a bikini tell her female companion, “I really need to go” before heading straight for the sea. I’m convinced that she was going to wet herself in the sea - especially since she kept going in every hour or so, and never used the nearby toilets once.

Edited by d418 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 12:54 AM, lovetohold said:

Peeing in the ocean is so freeing! Glad you had a good time.

When you went in the ocean a second time, was it to pee once more, or was it to touch yourself? I have a hard time avoiding arousal after peeing in a public place, so I don't know how you managed to avoid taking care of that need, haha 🙂

It was either to pee a second time, or to just go back into the ocean. As it was a public beach, there were families & kids around. While I’m ok peeing in the ocean when I really have to go, I’d absolutely never touch myself publicly like that. Not in the presence of kids or *anybody* who isn’t consenting to it.