Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A Tempting and Torturous Date Night (Desperation & BDSM)

Ohhh goodness! This was very well written and extremely hot! ♥️

I adore this sort of master / submissive play, with him being so sadistic and her to obedient! Gosh! The part when he got home and inspected her for leaks, the detail of him smelling the pee she'd dribbled... it was so goood~! That, plus the drawn out, extremity of the hold! She had an awful lot in her, and was totally desperate for hours! I love that kind of holding in a good desperation story!

I'm excited to see what you do in the future. Maybe something even more intense and sadistic~?

:3c

On 12/25/2019 at 11:09 AM, Lapiiss said:

Ohhh goodness! This was very well written and extremely hot! ♥️

I adore this sort of master / submissive play, with him being so sadistic and her to obedient! Gosh! The part when he got home and inspected her for leaks, the detail of him smelling the pee she'd dribbled... it was so goood~! That, plus the drawn out, extremity of the hold! She had an awful lot in her, and was totally desperate for hours! I love that kind of holding in a good desperation story!

I'm excited to see what you do in the future. Maybe something even more intense and sadistic~?

:3c

awww, that is actually such amazing feedback. I think the next focus for my writing will be recalling a few truly awesome wetting experiences I've had in the last couple of years (it was always my intent to write them up, but time and circumstances got away from me). one involves a truly epic wetting on the side of a highway with my bare feet stuck in some prickers, completely unable to move! @OmoXenomorph can verify lol

As far as future fiction, I mainly draw my inspiration from real events and then just embellish for style and dramatic pacing. There's a story about being tied to a chair during a hold that I think will be on par with this one 😄

12 hours ago, leakyleila said:

awww, that is actually such amazing feedback. I think the next focus for my writing will be recalling a few truly awesome wetting experiences I've had in the last couple of years (it was always my intent to write them up, but time and circumstances got away from me). one involves a truly epic wetting on the side of a highway with my bare feet stuck in some prickers, completely unable to move! @OmoXenomorph can verify lol

As far as future fiction, I mainly draw my inspiration from real events and then just embellish for style and dramatic pacing. There's a story about being tied to a chair during a hold that I think will be on par with this one 😄

Those sound good! You do whatever you'd like!

I actually just noticed your profile picture of Amethyst, gosh! Excellent choice in cute girl! No problem if this isn't your style but... I can't help but ask everyone who enjoys both desperation and SU if they'd ever consider writing some gem piss desp smut... mmmff~

I mean, Amethyst enjoying piss play is practically canon... Like a fiiishh...

44 minutes ago, Lapiiss said:

Those sound good! You do whatever you'd like!

I actually just noticed your profile picture of Amethyst, gosh! Excellent choice in cute girl! No problem if this isn't your style but... I can't help but ask everyone who enjoys both desperation and SU if they'd ever consider writing some gem piss desp smut... mmmff~

I mean, Amethyst enjoying piss play is practically canon... Like a fiiishh...

oooooh, that's a challenge I'd willingly accept. I've never written any fan fic before, so I'd have to familiarize myself with the genre. The desperation I could probably pull off (those jean shorts she wears in her beach outfit look just a little too tight, right? like maybe she'd struggle getting them off? lots of possibilities there), but staying true to her character would be an interesting exercise. 

have you read some existing SU erotica? could you link me?

Really excellent story! I can also imagine that drinking so much of liquid (almost 5 liters in the span of under 2 hours) would make her look bloated quite a bit not just from full bladder, but also from having so much liquid inside. Bloating is kind of a side fetish for me, so I like that part.

And I am very happy that power exchange was involved, I am into BDSM lifestyle and wish there would be more of it incorporated in omorashi stories (btw gorgeous pics on Fetlife 😉 I've seen your story there too!).

23 hours ago, Dtravis said:

Really excellent story! I can also imagine that drinking so much of liquid (almost 5 liters in the span of under 2 hours) would make her look bloated quite a bit not just from full bladder, but also from having so much liquid inside. Bloating is kind of a side fetish for me, so I like that part.

And I am very happy that power exchange was involved, I am into BDSM lifestyle and wish there would be more of it incorporated in omorashi stories (btw gorgeous pics on Fetlife 😉 I've seen your story there too!).

Thanks! Yeah the Omorashi group on Fet is kind of hit or miss. I like posting my stories here more.

My favorite part of having her drink that much liquid is that she's in these super tight high waisted jeans with no give or stretch so there's quite a bit of pain there (which I'm into). 

As for my pictures, thank you *blushing*. I'm definitely experimenting with putting myself out there. What's your name on Fet?

2 hours ago, leakyleila said:

My favorite part of having her drink that much liquid is that she's in these super tight high waisted jeans with no give or stretch so there's quite a bit of pain there (which I'm into). 

As for my pictures, thank you *blushing*. I'm definitely experimenting with putting myself out there. What's your name on Fet?

Yes, I like that aspect of pain as well! 🙂 I sent my Fet name in DMs, don't want to connect these two accounts publicly.