Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many times have you peed yourself? An actual accident..

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an adult not often lol. In college there were a few times alcohol got the best of me. More than once I woke up to a bed that was completely soaked after passing out. The first time was utterly

As a kid, lots of times. It happens.  Since, let's say 12 I've had maybe 5 accidents and a quite a few really close calls. I'm 23 now for reference. I'm actually surprised so many people haven't

2 hours ago, Vorashi said:

This tbh, which is no fun.

1 hour ago, DerivativeWings said:

If you haven't had any, no worries; all it takes is soda and bad planning. A couple Big Gulps will get you needing to go quickly enough that even after one potty break, if you get stuck in traffic you're outta luck. Obviously, too much is unhealthy, but you don't do it constantly, and you drink plenty of water (which will, of course, keep you needing to go frequently, increasing the chance that you won't make it now and again.)

9 hours ago, trekkie said:

If you haven't had any, no worries; all it takes is soda and bad planning. A couple Big Gulps will get you needing to go quickly enough that even after one potty break, if you get stuck in traffic you're outta luck. Obviously, too much is unhealthy, but you don't do it constantly, and you drink plenty of water (which will, of course, keep you needing to go frequently, increasing the chance that you won't make it now and again.)

I did try for a wetting in the past, but found it took so long that it became a bit of a bother. Also I didn't really want to keep pushing myself since eventually there's a risk of hurting your body.

1 hour ago, DerivativeWings said:

I did try for a wetting in the past, but found it took so long that it became a bit of a bother. Also I didn't really want to keep pushing myself since eventually there's a risk of hurting your body.

Sometimes it can be the pain and discomfort that just forces you to do it in your pants before there's a true involuntary loss of control... I guess that counts as a genuine accident, but doesn't feel satisfying if you really want to experience it happening "naturally".

23 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

22 hours ago, nappypants said:

Sometimes it can be the pain and discomfort that just forces you to do it in your pants before there's a true involuntary loss of control... I guess that counts as a genuine accident, but doesn't feel satisfying if you really want to experience it happening "naturally".

I know this suggestion isn't gonna be  a winner, but... somewhere a little public would be the way to overcome the "give up from discomfort before it happens on its own" problem. Someplace where you're not safe and alone, but can quickly duck away from the 'scene of the crime' and not inconvenience anyone with something like a puddle on a store floor.

I'm not saying you need to obviously wet yourself surrounded by a zillion people, just be in some place where there's a non-zero chance that one or two strangers might laugh at you and crank up the instinct to hold it in.

...no, I don't have the guts to do that myself. XD

5 hours ago, Jessica_Shuler said:

Too many unfortunately. After my third child it seems to happen even more.

Ah, the most beautiful reason to pee yourself a lot. How often does it happen, and is it little leaks or full soaking?

I held it too long and accidently peed in my pants when I was 18. Then not again that didn't involve my intentionally just not going and wetting my pants accidentally on purpose  because I could not hold it any more. 

As I have gotten older ( I am 68) an enlarged prostate and OAB have caused me to occasionally pee in my pants involentarly . I have not exactly kept count but too many. Once a little over a year ago at my son's house, and twice this past October. The second time I was in public, but I don't think people noticed. I was wearing grey sweatpants.  

12 hours ago, trekkie said:

I know this suggestion isn't gonna be  a winner, but... somewhere a little public would be the way to overcome the "give up from discomfort before it happens on its own" problem. Someplace where you're not safe and alone, but can quickly duck away from the 'scene of the crime' and not inconvenience anyone with something like a puddle on a store floor.

I'm not saying you need to obviously wet yourself surrounded by a zillion people, just be in some place where there's a non-zero chance that one or two strangers might laugh at you and crank up the instinct to hold it in.

When it takes like half a day to get there, it's just too inconvenient.

I can only remember ever wetting my pants in a completely unplanned way once - when I was a kid, around 7 years old. It happened at school, I was in 1st grade. It wasn't the teacher's fault, she was really nice and definitely would have let me go to the bathroom if I had asked. But she was talking to a group of other kids and I didn't want to interrupt. I just tried to wait too long and then suddenly I couldn't hold it anymore and it came out! 

The strange thing is I don't remember anyone ever making a big deal about it. I never got picked on, and I guess it must have dried fast because no one really said anything about it by the end of the day. It's strange...I wet my pants at school and it was pretty much a non-event! Well other than me being kind of embarrassed and thinking that it shouldn't have happened, but I don't remember much else.

I was so afraid of it happening again though that I never even tried to hold it as a kid. I always went to the bathroom every chance I got. I didn't ever want to be in the position where I had to pee but couldn't for some reason. I always tried to keep my bladder empty. Ironically though, I actually think that was what eventually lead to me getting interested in "omorashi." (Although I had no idea there was a name for it until fairly recently). I was curious about what did it FEEL like to have to go pee REALLY bad. I never allowed myself to get in that situation, so I pretty much forgot what it felt like. I would see kids at school say they had to go to the bathroom and I was curious about what it felt like for them. When I was around 14-15, I tried to hold it at home a few times just as an experiment. I got to the point where I had to pee pretty bad, but I was still too scared to let it get to the point where it was an "emergency." 

I never wet my pants as an adult in a completely unplanned way. But when I was around 18-19, I did start experimenting again and actually started holding it until I COULDN'T hold it anymore. Lol I did wet my pants in a real accident, but it was completely planned. For me, my favorite part is that emergency "uh oh!" moment when you know you CAN'T hold it anymore! But it has always been planned. On a normal day when I'm not doing anything omo, I'm very careful about not waiting too long and knowing where a bathroom is. 

I've had 1 genuine accident during my adult years and is was a bedwetting accident. I only let a little out before I stopped myself and raced to the bathroom. I've had some successful omo accidents where I lost control (2-3) but I was holding for a while and there was some activity I was doing to initiate it (having the sink on, standing in the tub, etc.). 

Unfortunately never really as an adult. As a child I had accidents a few times with my parents because I was too busy playing. In elementary school, I wet my bed once during a camp because I didn't know where the toilet was and was too shy to ask at night. The last time I had (sort of) an accident was in high school. I was doing a scheduled hold, but I didn't mean to actually pee in my pants. However, I had been mistaken about how long I could hold it, and we were in the middle of the final rehearsal for a music performance. In the middle of rehearsal, I peed a bit in my pants, but I managed to stop it. The rest I managed to hold until I could go to the bathroom, and I don't think anyone saw it.

When I was around 12 I wet the bed. But since then there has been only one time I remember/know of (I'm 28 now):

About a year ago, one morning, I woke up like any other morning before work. I felt totally fine and started slowly gathering up my clothes I was going to wear for the day. All of a sudden, BAM! Hit with the urge to go, and the urge to go ASAP! So I quickly ran to the bathroom, was in front of the toilet panicking and fumbling trying to undo my PJ bottoms tie string but couldn't get them undone in time 😅. Totally ended up wetting my pj's, not too too much though, just enough to relieve myself so I could focus a bit better and get that stupid string untied so I could finish emptying in the toilet. Still definitely enough that if I were in public or one of my housemates saw me it'd be obvious and I had to wipe up the floor just a little bit.

But that's the only time as an adult I legitimately had an accident. And in hindsight I could've just opened the front little flap of my PJ bottoms, but I was tired and panicking in the moment lol

Edited by LittleOtterPup (see edit history)
On 12/14/2020 at 5:04 AM, Jessica_Shuler said:

Too many unfortunately. After my third child it seems to happen even more.

The more nappies you've changed, the more chance you have of being the last one in the family in nappies 😉

I see these stories about women who've had, like, 20 babies, and imagine the state of their bladders!

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

As a kid, lots of times. It happens. 

Since, let's say 12 I've had maybe 5 accidents and a quite a few really close calls. I'm 23 now for reference. I'm actually surprised so many people haven't had a single accident since they were a kid. I feel like sometimes you just misjudge how long you can hold it you know. 

Edited by purlypuff
Phrasing (see edit history)

Countless times as a kid, now (I’m 23) I do not have a big bladder but I can hold it. Sometimes I leak pee if I miscalculate, so I wear protections just to be sure, but it’s partly deliberate. I had a semi-involuntary accident in my car a few weeks ago, I lost control but I willingly avoided using the bathroom when I could.