Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many times have you peed yourself? An actual accident..

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an adult not often lol. In college there were a few times alcohol got the best of me. More than once I woke up to a bed that was completely soaked after passing out. The first time was utterly

As a kid, lots of times. It happens.  Since, let's say 12 I've had maybe 5 accidents and a quite a few really close calls. I'm 23 now for reference. I'm actually surprised so many people haven't

5 hours ago, farseladosso said:

Really during a lesson? At what age was that? And do you remember why you could not hold it? In another post you said you would usually hold it until you were at home again after school. Why did you lose control that day so early?

Yes, really in the middle of lesson. It was in y4 so I was 11 y/o. In year 4 we had usually between 4-6 lessons every day. That day we had 6 lessons but another days with 6 lessons it was not problem to hold it to my home so I did not expect some problems when 6th lesson started. I think that there were 2 problems:

- gym class in lesson 4 and drinking water and more than usual between lesson 4 and 5

- when I realized that I could pee myself I had been more and more nervous, panic did not (of course) help me and when I raised my hand to ask, teacher just helped to another classmate with some task and I had been more nervous...

• 9 months later...
Guest Despboy15

Lots of times. I have a pretty strong bladder but I often over estimate my capacity. 

After a baseball game that had gone to extra innings, I ran to the porta potties but they had huge lines. Finally got into one, but I ended up losing control. The damn jockstrap was too tight to get off.

Another time I wet myself in public was when during a movie. I got a large soda and water bottle. I usually don’t go during a movie but this time I really couldn’t hold it. I ran to the men’s room, but the drawstring on my sweatpants delayed me just enough for my bladder to give up before I could take them off.

I haven't had a true wetting accident since directly after potty training, and I don't remember any of that because I was potty trained before 3. I did have a lot of messing accidents as a child though, with my last being in kindergarten. My bladder control got way to strong, to the point where it's now impossible for me to induce a loss of control. Whenever I hold I end up letting go on purpose either because I'm tired of holding or it started to hurt too much.

I can recall two accidents that weren't caused by being sick.

I used to live across the street from my elementary school and in fourth grade I had a terrible teacher who was so mean to everyone and she wouldn't let me go to the bathroom. Yes we had about 15 minutes left in the entire school day but that doesn't change the fact that my bladder needed to go then. and with 5 minutes left on the clock I couldn't hold back anymore and peed in my desk while she's finishing up the lesson. And at that point no one noticed that I had wet my pants and I stayed seated until everyone was out of the classroom and then I grabbed my items told my teacher and peaced out. 

The second time is former recent and completely on accident. It was after a Christmas party from work a couple years ago, and I've been drinking all night but I don't ever get drunk and real quick to fully get the alcohol out of my system. Which means I have to pee a lot. But I didn't want to pee at the event location and so I was super desperate when I left there, and I drove myself home. I got out of the vehicle and the urge hit me like a freight train. I had a long walk from my parking spot to my actual apartment, and I had roughly another 5-minute walk. I saw my stairs and I couldn't hold it anymore. I didn't have much holding ability because on my muscles were relaxed to begin with, and I flooded my dark blue jeans and my shoes and my socks. and luckily my apartment complex at the time was pretty garbage and their lights outside were broken so it was pretty dark. So I trudged up the stairs still peeing my pants, open the door, went inside, and finish flooding my jeans in the only non-carpeted area. and then I was awake and playing with myself for the rest of the night for about three or four more hours because it was incredibly arousing.

Guest Wet Pleasure

Once around 12 or 13. I was at a hospital for routine checkups staying the nights at the private hotel the hospital owns. I was in the game room playing pool and video games with some friends I had made there when I realized I needed to pee. I ignored the feeling because I didnt want to stop. Suddenly I couldnt ignore it any longer. I rushed to my room on the other side as fast as I could. I made it to my room just in time but couldnt get my pants undone quick enough. Standing in front of the toilet fighting with my pants, the dam burst and the entire contents of my bladder went into my pants within what seemed to be a second.

Looking back on it, it could have been avoided as I passed several bathrooms on the way but my kid brain was only thinking about my room. Even though I didnt really start doing omo things until a few years ago, I'm glad this happened to me as I think that is what truly started this fetish for me.

My partner and I had gone to coast for weekend on way back home we got stuck in major traffic and had to go badily. I mentioned this to partner who suggested our favouite cafe.

We got to cafe by this time I was ready to explode I  got to toilets to find them engaged next thing I knew I had wet my jeans. As the guy come out of toilet ne noticed what I had done and started laughing.

I phoned my partner from toilet and asked to bring me some spare clothes. I got changed and ate at cafe I was so embarrased. Not been back to cafe since. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Way too many time to count. I've had a very weak bladder ever since I can remember. Back in elementary school I could barely last 1 class and surviving long tests has always been an incredible chore for me. Even as an adult, I've had far too many accidents. I remember when my only bathroom broke, I had to make so many trips down to my local store. The fix was going to happen 4 days after (which was kinda insane) and I think I wet myself like 3-5 times that week alone. Maybe I'll write about it someday.

Not often as a kid, close calls for sure but more often as a adult. usually desperate escapades running errands from wet fun that weekend my bladder from the days before. Pissed myself in front of my family once after a day out in the woods , Igot desperate on the way home, moment I got out of my car i was pissing full blast, I ran out of dry underwear on that escapade so it was bare baggy jeans wet, luckily it went down only one leg in a thin streak and it puddled on the asfault underneath my car. I was able to change before it was noticed and hide my accident. Whoops;-)

One time I was "feeling good" at a music festival and went to the trees to pee. I was jamming out to some rocking music while feeling the sweet release and didn't notice I was peeing on myself with my dick out. I had thick black baggy jeans on and didn't notice i wet myself until i pulled my fly up. I was quite lucid but in the "zone", not sloppy drunk. it was dark and i very much enjoyed it.

As an adult not often lol.

In college there were a few times alcohol got the best of me. More than once I woke up to a bed that was completely soaked after passing out. The first time was utterly shocking that my body would do that lol.

Once I was trying to hold it after drinking and failed miserably lol. I was walking back drunk from a party and thought I could easily hold it until I got to my apartment. I was underage and didn’t want to get seen peeing in a bush by any police cars that night. By the time I had made it the building the first spurts were forcing themselves out into my pants and when I was at my apartment door my bladder gave up on me. After a night of drinking there was so much pee flooding out of me and absolutely nothing I could to stop it. I ended up finishing pissing myself in the bathtub thankful that no one else had been home to witness that lol. 

The only other time was on a road trip. I was trying to hold until a rest area since I didn’t want to pull over on the Interstate but energy drinks and iced tea turned out to be a bladder buster. I was within a few miles of a rest area in New Mexico and I thought I was holding on 100% but then I felt warmth in my underwear as I started to leak. Within minutes any hint of composure was gone. I remember sweating and breathing hard, grabbing myself, and unable to sit still as I devoted everything I had to not pissing myself in my new car within a few miles of a bathroom. I could barely drive straight and one hand was on my soaked underwear when... 

It happened. It didn’t matter how hard I was holding or that I was like a minute from a bathroom. I felt a massive spurt coming out. Realizing that I no longer cared if another driver could see in I grabbed an empty tea bottle and tried to position it between my legs. I remember gasping as I began to pee first into my pants and then into the bottle. Just the feeling of relief was amazing and even if hadn’t grabbed the bottle I knew I wouldn’t have been able to stop it coming out, new car seat or not. As it was the damage was limited to my underwear and pants thankfully lol. 

My last time is long long ago,when I was 12-15 years old. 

I had a lot of experiences on bursting and desperate to pee. But the accident did not happen with pee desperation. I just came home from outside and didn't have to pee. When I tried to open the front door of my house, I suddenly feel an urge to pee without my expectation. The pee just came out before I entered the bathroom. I then held it back and release the remaining in the bathroom. It's a very strange accident because normally I can hold much more than that. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've had both kinds of accidents way more times than I care to count. These days they're almost all planned, especially since I'm home all the time, but there've been a couple. I think the most recent one I can remember was a both wetting and messing accident at a local store of a local supermarket/mini-mall thing (think like target).

I was planning on messing myself later that day, so I already needed to go a bit. For coronavirus response, most of the branches of the store had closed, so I had to drive about fifteen minutes to get there and park in an enclosed parking garage. I got my stuff, but as I was leaving I noticed they had one of those small starbucks stands. It was unusually cold out, so I got myself a piping hot green tea.

Normally, at this point I would have gotten in my car and driven straight home, no problem. However, I wasn't familiar with the parking garage, and I'd forgotten to write down my spot number. I was pretty sure I was on floor 4 though, so I started there. I couldn't find my car. I tried floor 5. No car. Floor 2. Nothing. Nothing on floors 1, 3, or 6. I was getting worried by this point, and I needed to pee more than I'd have liked.

At this point I was ready to give up. However, by complete, dumb luck, as I was walking down the main staircase, I spotted what looked like my car. I buzzed it with my keys, and it responded. Somehow, on my first pass of floor 4, I'd missed my car. Thankful that it hadn't been stolen, I got in and drove home.

By the time I got to my apartment building, I was starting to feel desperate, and things only got worse from there. Both of the elevators were down for maintenance, so I had to take the stairs. By the time I reached my floor, I was near bursting. I ran to my door, fumbled with my keys, and began to leak. I got my door open, and dashed into my bathroom.

But then, as I was right there, standing in front of my toilet, trying to get my pants down, I completely, unexpectedly lost control. I'd been focused on my bladder, so it came as a complete surprise when my knees buckled, I fell into a squat, and began to poop myself. I was sort of flabbergasted. Usually I at least get some warning before I poop, you know? And in that moment of confusing, my bladder gave out too, and I wet and messed myself not even three feet from the toilet.

Enough times while sleeping that it's part of life. My favorite way to wake up is soaked from my chest to my knees. During the day, well, soda and bad planning has done me in a few times. 

6 hours ago, Emma Bailey said:

I've had both kinds of accidents way more times than I care to count. These days they're almost all planned, especially since I'm home all the time, but there've been a couple. I think the most recent one I can remember was a both wetting and messing accident at a local store of a local supermarket/mini-mall thing (think like target).

I was planning on messing myself later that day, so I already needed to go a bit. For coronavirus response, most of the branches of the store had closed, so I had to drive about fifteen minutes to get there and park in an enclosed parking garage. I got my stuff, but as I was leaving I noticed they had one of those small starbucks stands. It was unusually cold out, so I got myself a piping hot green tea.

Normally, at this point I would have gotten in my car and driven straight home, no problem. However, I wasn't familiar with the parking garage, and I'd forgotten to write down my spot number. I was pretty sure I was on floor 4 though, so I started there. I couldn't find my car. I tried floor 5. No car. Floor 2. Nothing. Nothing on floors 1, 3, or 6. I was getting worried by this point, and I needed to pee more than I'd have liked.

At this point I was ready to give up. However, by complete, dumb luck, as I was walking down the main staircase, I spotted what looked like my car. I buzzed it with my keys, and it responded. Somehow, on my first pass of floor 4, I'd missed my car. Thankful that it hadn't been stolen, I got in and drove home.

By the time I got to my apartment building, I was starting to feel desperate, and things only got worse from there. Both of the elevators were down for maintenance, so I had to take the stairs. By the time I reached my floor, I was near bursting. I ran to my door, fumbled with my keys, and began to leak. I got my door open, and dashed into my bathroom.

But then, as I was right there, standing in front of my toilet, trying to get my pants down, I completely, unexpectedly lost control. I'd been focused on my bladder, so it came as a complete surprise when my knees buckled, I fell into a squat, and began to poop myself. I was sort of flabbergasted. Usually I at least get some warning before I poop, you know? And in that moment of confusing, my bladder gave out too, and I wet and messed myself not even three feet from the toilet.

That... sounds... AMAZING.

I hope it's not like I'm stalking you, half the posts I've replied to today have been yours. But, your stories are great and you tell them well.

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)