Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Mr Hardy... Part three

The weekend seemed to drag on forever as I looked forward to seeing him again. The only thing that saved me from really going crazy was the dream I had.  It was me and Mr. Hardy, there in the classroom.  He was writing about sex on the board and I was checking out his ass in some incredibly tight jeans.  He turned around to ask me what position I liked the best,  and his shirt was unbuttoned, and his pants were undone. He was hard and it was so big. I was embarrassed at first, but when I looked around, we were alone in the classroom. I said I wanted to show him my answer. When I got up from my desk, I realized that I was wearing a dress that was way too short,  and had nothing on underneath.  The next thing I knew I was behind his desk, leaning forward, papers sticking to my bare breasts my cheek pressed against a stapler,  and Mr. Hardy taking me from behind as he told me it was my punishment for not giving him the answer he wanted.  When he was through he told me that from now on all of my exams I were to give him would have to be oral.   
I knew it had to be that way. Him treating me like just any plain old student when others were around. It was hard at first,  knowing we had a connection.  At least I could stare at his happy package or his ass without being afraid he would catch me. And on top of that,  I was no longer too shy to look into his beautiful eyes.  That was our secret signal. Just that brief, deep gaze into one another's eyes as he looked my way.  It was the longing, the wanting to be just near enough to feel that electricity that was thrilling. Of course there were the occasional 'accidental ' brush against my arm, or that our fingers would touch as I turned in my papers.  
We spent most of our time together at the coffee shop, sitting in the far corner,  hands in one another's laps,  stealing kisses when nobody was looking.  At first I kept asking him if he was sure nobody could see us getting cozy. I found out later that he knew the guy who worked there and that our secret was safe with him. It was at the coffee shop where I finally got to reach out and grab where I was fantasizing about since the beginning.  
It was after I got up the courage to describe the dream I had about us. I was glad it was dimly lit, because even as close as we had gotten,  I still blushed hard when I told him.  'you're making him wake up. '  Mr. hardy whispered.  
'oh!' was all I could think of to say. 
'do you want to feel? ' he asked.  It wasn't much of a question because he already took my hand and placed it between his legs. 
As soon as my fingers touched his warm skin my hand twitched, his fingers closed over my hand and squeezed. 'what's wrong? ' he said.  
'I didn't think you had it out like that. ' I answered.  
He still had his hand over mine, now guiding it up and down his hard dick. After a few seconds, he let go of my hand while I continued to stroke it.  
Below the table things were heating up.  He now had his hand between my legs, rubbing me.  Above the table we were drinking coffee as if nothing kinky was going on.  
A few minutes went by and he grabs my wrist and takes my hand off of him.  'we better stop before I come.' Mr. Hardy whispers.  Reluctantly, I let go and put both hands on the table.  As he shifted in his seat, closing his pants, I realized that I was breathing heavily.
He turned towards me and looked deeply into my eyes, making me melt, like he does so easily. 'you've never had a secret lover before, have you? ' 
 'I've had boyfriends and fooled around a little before, but this is new to me. But you probably already knew that. It's your job to analyze people.'
He took a sip of his coffee,  which was probably cold by now,  and simply said,  'true.' 
This whole time we had been involved, I kept wondering what it was that had attracted him to me. There were plenty of others he could have chosen. He had plenty of ladies around. Yet it was me he was with. I told him what was on my mind,  asked him why he didn't give any of the other girls in class a second look. 'they were all practically begging for your attention since the first day.'
 'You're shy. That's why I like you.  You don't throw yourself at every guy you find attractive the way others do. ' 
'but I was checking out your ass since day one too.' I answered.  I scooted closer to him so that our thighs were touching again.
'same here. '  he replied.  
We sat  there in a comfortable silence for a while, holding hands under the table and drinking  our coffees. Before we got up to leave Mr. Hardy leaned in close to my ear and whispered, 'I want to be your first.'  kissed my neck,  and left me there weak in the knees. After about five minutes of shock and new excitement growing inside me,  I was able to make my way out the door.  
He was waiting for me by his car. He pulled me close and kissed me again.  'I can't wait. ' I Finally  managed to say, as I grazed my hand across his hardening groin.  He gave my ass a squeeze and climbed into his car. 
That night ended with another sexual dream