Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The movie was boring, but Allie didn't want to ruin the night by complaining about it. She and Nick were really hitting it off.  And besides, she found him so hot, she didn't want to disappoint him when they were so close to the next step in their relationship. Allie got the vibe that tonight just might lead to sexual things. 

So instead of frowning about Nick's taste in movies, she laughed when he laughed, gasped when he gasped, squeezed his hand every once in a while. Just being near him was so intoxicating, that she didn't dare leave his side. Besides Nick, Allie didn't really have anything else interesting to pay attention to, so she just kept sipping mindlessly on her extra large soda.  

The movie was halfway over but her soda was finished. Her straw made a loud slurping sound, which made Nick turn to her and shake his head. Allie bashfully grinned at him, and shrugged her shoulders. It was meant to be a sort of silent apology, but the message got lost.  He thought she was asking for more, so he offered his half full slushy to her. "He must not want to get up either," she thought with a squirm. The icy cold drink brought on a sudden urge to pee.  "I can wait until the movie's over," Allie decided. 

The second half of the movie was even more boring to her, so Allie sipped on the slushy and began daydreaming about Nick. She began drinking faster now, imagining it she wasn't sucking on a straw at all, but on Nick instead. Along with the growing pulses from her bladder, thoughts of Nick gave her even more pulsing feelings deep inside her belly. Her excitement only made her gulp the drink faster, which caused even more throbbing of her now extremely full bladder.  
Allie went from squirming in her seat, to shifting and squeezing her legs together, to bouncing and shaking her legs. Forget Nick's dumb movie, his warm, soft hands, his wonderful smelling cologne. Allie Had To Pee, Now!

She was moaning softly, breathing faster than normal. Her hands began to shake. She didn't want Nick to think she was getting nervous now. She really enjoyed spending time with him. So she dropped his hand. "You ok, babe?" Nick whispered to her. 

"Yes. I. I'm just a little cold," was her excuse. She stuffed her hands into the pocket of her oversized hoodie and grasped her crotch. Allie was hoping to prevent from wetting her favorite pink leggings. "I knew I should have worn my black ones," Allie told herself. " It wouldn't even show if I peed a little." 

A loud crash from the movie startled her right when she thought this, and she actually did pee a little. Only her gasp was from shock of almost having an accident, not from the scene on the movie like everyone else's was. 

"Come on, come on," she silently told the movie. Now Allie was actually trying to focus on the movie to try to take her mind off of her growing urge to pee. Her crotch was damp and throbbing, her belly was pulsing.  

After an agonizing 20 more minutes the movie was finally over.  People were shifting, rustling around, getting up. Everyone except Nick. He paused and glanced at her. "Was that a smirk? What was that look?" Allie thought. Maybe her mind was clouded with thoughts of peeing, or... Not Peeing. "It was my imagination, I guess," she concluded. Nick's smile turned sweet and normal as he held out his hand to take hers. Allie descretely checked that her sleeve wasn't damp with some of her leaked pee. It wasn't. She smiled and took his hand. 

"Let's head out, I want to beat the crowd out of this ridiculous parking lot." He tugged Allie along. She did her best to squeeze her muscles tighter than she was squeezing Nick's hand. Her other hand was tucked into her hoodie pocket, making sure that the front was pulled down enough to hide her tiny wet patch. She glanced longingly at the ladies room as they walked right past. The line wasn't even long at all! Seeing the girls relaxed and all out of piss only made Allie's bladder began to tense up too strongly for her to keep in full control. Warmth spurted out between her legs. Allie gasped and pretended to stumble, crossing her legs for a second to stop the flow. There was no way this date was going to get ruined by something as lame as her pissing herself. Nick was too amazing of a guy to lose by such an embarrassment. Sure he liked to tease her sometimes, but it was the cute kind of teasing. She liked it when he flustered her. She found it hot. 

Allie looked up and Nick, sheepishly smiled at him as the made their way to the door. She glanced back toward the restrooms one last time. Nick seemed to follow her gaze. This time he smirked. Allie clearly saw that mischievous look in his eye. She knew that playful look. "Please be smiling about something else..." Allie thought. 

"What's that look?" she said aloud. 

"You're just so adorable." Nick replied.
Even though Allie suspected it was just a cute little line, his sexy voice and the compliment made her melt. Which consequently also made her knees go weak along with her bladder. More warm piss escaped, the warm patch growing between her legs. She looked down, hunching her shoulders in a way that said, "awww shucks,"  Even though she secretly only stopped to cross her legs and maybe stop herself from completely pissing all over. 

Her tummy was tingling and throbbing so hard now, she could barely keep up with Nick as he power walked to his truck. Every jolting step caused a spurt of piss to escape. The only thing that saved Allie from embarrassment was that it was dark outside and that somehow Nick managed to find the One street light that was out, and park there. There was a chance that her wet panties and leggings would go unnoticed. 
Just a few more yards left. The end was in sight Allie could stop sloshing her overflowing bladder around, she could squeeze her muscles shut, cross her legs and relax somewhat. Somehow this thought comforted her enough that her protesting tummy stopped throbbing. 

Allie managed a real smile this time, and stepped in close to Nick. She forgot for a moment about the strong urge to piss everywhere and remembered her other strong urge. Nick smiled back at Allie. They were in a dark pool of shadow. Nick took Allie by the shoulders and pushed her gently backwards against his truck. He stepped in close, one hand against the window behind her, the other reaching for her cheek. He looked deeply into Allie's eyes, leaned in even closer and gently kisses her lips. Allie let a soft moan escape. This time from pleasure. Nick's hand slid down, caressing her neck, traveling lower lower. His hand lingered at her breasts, massaging them. Allie put her hands around his waist pulling him in for another kiss. Longing for a deeper, more passionate kiss. Nick instead teased and tilted his head, finding her neck and nibbling on the sweet spot. Another moan of pleasure escaped from Allie. 
Both of Nick's hands were now caressing Allie's breasts and stomach. They traveled lower still. They were so close to finding her wet crotch. The thought of her potentially wetting herself came back. She panicked and her own hand tried pushing his away. He caught her wrists, and held them in one of his hands. 

"I know, Baby. Just let go." Nick whispered. That sly smile of his was back. She knew something was up. "Damn. Everything he does and says is so sexy." Allie thought. Still grasping her wrists in one hand, his other hand found its way to Allie's  piss-dampened waistband. He slid his hand inside, underneath her panties as he leaned in, his body now pressing hard against hers.

"Piss for me." He whispered. And his lips found hers, his tongue and hers intertwining. 

Allie's body practically melted at his words and at his passionate kiss. Somehow they were the right thing to say, it was the right thing to do. 

Allie completely lost all control of her bladder. Piss came gushing out in a long hot stream, dribbling over Nick's hand, through his fingers. Her panties and leggings were drenched. They cold both hear the hissing and the pattering as it ran down both legs and dribbling down on the asphalt. Relief and pleasure intermingled inside her tummy, her head dizzy from the intensity of it. 

They continued to make out, his fingers still stroking her there where it was now slick and wet.

"Amazing, right?" Nick finally said softly after their long kiss ended. Long after Allie's long piss ended. 

Allie couldn't speak. Her heart was pounding, hear breath still quickened. She nodded with a smile, "MmmHmmm" her knees were quivering, they about gave out. Nick caught her under her arms, pulled her close and held her tightly for a moment. "Ok now?" He asked. Allie nodded, savoring his closeness. He placed his hand between her legs, feeling her soaking wet crotch one last time, and then reached for the door handle. 

Neither one said a word on the drive home, but it was a comfortable silence, a silence that was like sealing a secret between them.

When he dropped her off at her house, and they kissed again, Allie felt a few last dribbles of piss escaping. Nick grinned that cute little sly grin. It was as if he knew she was pissing again.

Allie returned with one of her own geins, grabbed his crotch and asked him, "When is it your turn to piss for me?"

Nick replied, "Soon Baby." 

• 3 weeks later...