Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

thought you could make it but didnt??

every have an accident that could have been prevented. like an example. you are at the mall and ready to leave, but also have the urge to pee, however your exit to the parking lot doesnt have a restroom nearby, the closest is at the opposite hall. so you say oh I can make it home dont really feel like going back to the bathroom. but for whatever reason you ended up wetting yourself on way home or get home but don't make it like as you are walking into house

Edited by bswanson (see edit history)

At an old job I had I was drinking extra water with the intention of wetting myself when I got home. I guess I misjudged how much I needed because I started leaking while I was still at work, with 20 minutes of work plus a 20 min trip home still to go. Decided to bail on that idea and use a restroom. Boss didn't say anything, so maybe he wasn't looking, but I had a hand-sized wet spot on the front of my light khakis, so it was pretty obvious.

Not as exciting as you might have been hoping for, but it was still unplanned and a complete miscalculation on how long I could hold it.

"I'll hold it 'til I get home" is pretty common.

Not a wetting incident, but recently my neighbor on my rural road called and then drove to my house because he had run out of cigarettes.  A guy in his thirties that I know pretty well.  I think he had had a few beers, and our brief conversation in the driveway was interrupted when he suddenly said, "Gotta pee", and in seconds was peeing at length in the shrubbery.  I'm sure it wasn't planned, but I have wondered why he didn't pee before leaving his house.  From other incidents I have suspected that he's a "closet holder", and I'm sure he thought he could hold it until he got back home - and couldn't.

It happens to me regularly, because I put myself in situations like that due to my omo fetish. I go grocery shopping or out of a bar or restaurant already very desperate, risking willingly not to make it home or somewhere else where I can use a bathroom before it's too late. "I'll hold it util I get home" game is also something I play every day after work while ridding a bus. Coming home slightly wet between my legs, because I couldn't hold it and leaked in my panties is a regular occurrence in my life, but I make sure I get of the bus immediately if I start to leak so much, I could have a full accident. 

Most of all accidents are this kind of accidents that you thought you could make it but did not, I think...

My first accident happened when I was on the way home from school. I needed pee very badly- I did not use bathrooms at school, so I held it to my home. It was 15 min walking from school. It was possible to go behind bush or tree but I did not want it. Every day I could hold it so why not today. But one day I peed myself right in front of block of appartments where I lived.

I had many of those in school, as apparently many here have had. Some were because I didn't ask to leave class to use the bathroom because I figured the teacher would say "NO!" anyway. Some, I wasn't so much thinking I could hold it but hoping I could hold it till class was out.

The times I have wet my pants driving home from work, every single time I "knew" I could hold it till I got home when I left work. But as it turned out I couldn't.

I haven't done this, but was very close one time long before I was into omo.  I had been to a baseball game and there was a promotion where they were giving away a large soda cup, so I drank a lot of soda at the game.  When I left I had to go a bit, but since it was only 10 minutes home, I thought I would have no problem.  I got halfway home and got stopped by a train.  When I pulled into my apartment I thought I was starting to lose it, but I managed to race into the bathroom and just make it.

Edited by slycat
spelling errors (see edit history)

Once when I was a kid I was playing a Super Nintendo video game at a toy store and fidgeting because I had to pee so badly. Suddenly I spurted pee into my undies. I gave the controller to the surprised kid next to me, said I had to pee, and bolted for the bathroom.

Another time in middle school I really had to pee around at around 19:00 and challenged myself to hold it. I eventually decided to hold it until midnight. I really, really had to pee so badly when I went to bed, and I ended up taking off my boxer shorts because I had leaked into them. I fidgeted so much and even went into the bathroom to lay down there at one point in case I flooded myself. I went back to bed and with only 15 minutes left I suddenly lost control without warning. It just came out full force, and even made a drumming sound when it hit the sheets and matress. I think I could have stopped, but I knew it would hurt a lot so I just kept going. It's a great memory, but a bit embarassing when my parents found out and they had to throw out the bed...

On 12/22/2019 at 1:29 PM, Lukhas said:

Most of all accidents are this kind of accidents that you thought you could make it but did not, I think...

My first accident happened when I was on the way home from school. I needed pee very badly- I did not use bathrooms at school, so I held it to my home. It was 15 min walking from school. It was possible to go behind bush or tree but I did not want it. Every day I could hold it so why not today. But one day I peed myself right in front of block of appartments where I lived.

Seems that you would be desperate on your way home from school frequently, and peed yourself once. Would you use obvious holding techniques so that people who watched you would know you needed to pee urgently? Things like holding yourself, hopping from foot to foot, pacing stiffly, in a circle or to and fro,  to fight down the peaks of urgency?

4 hours ago, farseladosso said:

Seems that you would be desperate on your way home from school frequently, and peed yourself once. Would you use obvious holding techniques so that people who watched you would know you needed to pee urgently? Things like holding yourself, hopping from foot to foot, pacing stiffly, in a circle or to and fro,  to fight down the peaks of urgency?

I did not like to use bathroom at school, I do not know why, maybe privacy....so I tried hold it to my home. At school in younger ages we did not have so much lessons every day, so it was not problem to hold it. I felt need almost every day on the my way at home but in 75% cases I could hold it without some holding techniques.

But those 25% my ways to my home were more difficult due to my need. I did not want that any other peoples got know that I am in problems. So I tried to pretend that I am ok, tried do not do pee dance or hopping from foot to foot...but sometimes I hopped from one foot to another or took my hand in my crotch. First one I did often when I must stop with walking- in one place I must cross the way here I must wait for green signal because it was main road. The second one with my hand in my crotch I did it in a winter time- at that time I had as usually a long jacket and jacket covered my crotch, so I had my one hand in deep pocket and could through this pocket to have a hand in my crotch and nobody could see it.

On 12/26/2019 at 3:43 PM, Lukhas said:

...but sometimes I hopped from one foot to another or took my hand in my crotch. First one I did often when I must stop with walking- in one place I must cross the way here I must wait for green signal because it was main road. The second one with my hand in my crotch I did it in a winter time- at that time I had as usually a long jacket and jacket covered my crotch, so I had my one hand in deep pocket and could through this pocket to have a hand in my crotch and nobody could see it.

I think it happens frequently that someone can hide her/his need to pee as long as she/he keeps walking but not when she/he has to stop for some reason, often at traffic-lights. Numerous times  I have watched people become fidgety while having to wait before crossing a main road.

Occasionally I have also seen girls who had one hand deeply buried in a pocket of their jacket, pressing towards their crotch.

It must have been a very special sensation, realising on your way home that you would not make it and pee yourself.  I wonder if the mixed state of mind when losing  control then was of significance for your fetish? At what age did you have that accident on your way home? I guess you must since have recalled that wetting experience frequently. (I would!)

On 12/22/2019 at 1:29 PM, Lukhas said:

It was possible to go behind bush or tree but I did not want it. Every day I could hold it so why not today. But one day I peed myself right in front of block of appartments where I lived.

Such a decision gives me always a thrill: putting it off until it is too late although it would have been possible to prevent the wetting. Like guys who could easily unzip their flies and relieve themselves without getting wet, but still don't until they lose control in their pants. Or girls who are somewhere not far from a toilet but withstand their need to pee until they can't help peeing in their clothes, down their legs. It is of course more difficult for women to pee somewhere in public without wetting their pants.

I expect that many accidents will happen on one's way home from some place, and many of them remaining unwitnessed, having taken place at a short distance from one's home or when it was dark or both. Usually just people who are into omorashi will reveal those accidents (for example here, anonymously) I suppose.

21 hours ago, farseladosso said:

It must have been a very special sensation, realising on your way home that you would not make it and pee yourself.  I wonder if the mixed state of mind when losing  control then was of significance for your fetish? At what age did you have that accident on your way home? I guess you must since have recalled that wetting experience frequently. (I would!)

I believed all the time that I could hold it to my home. As all my ways before...So I locked main entrance doors to the block of appartments where I lived and hurried up to the stairs. But suddenly came one big spurt which I managed to stop. I decided quickly that I must go before block of appartments and pee there behind the tree etc... but it came another spurt and I started to pee myself. All of my pee ended in my pants, shoes and there was puddle under me so it was too late to find some place to pee.

I was 7 y/o so I did not know something about sex or omo but that feeling was so nice and exciting that it had been embedded in my memory 🙂

On a bus ride home from work, as often happened, I felt a slight urge while approaching a stop I sometimes disembarked at.  I got off and started the three block trek to my house.  About 1 1/2 blocks on the urge was stronger.  But not strong enough I regretted bypassing the library's restroom.  When I reached the mailbox I still felt I had time to check it.  But when I looked up at my house, pee came out and wouldn't stop until it had soaked my jeans half way to my left knee.

These days I always wear diapers.  Sometimes I read emails at Starbucks.  It can't be more than a five minute walk.  But if I departed with a mild urge, I'd involuntarily wet about half the time.  Just like my previous accident, it happened just as my apartment came into view.  Always within three meters of the same place.  Throughout my teens and twenties I'd been immune to latch-key accidents.  So latch-key accidents caught me by surprise.  Especially, that they don't wait for me to reach the porch.

These accidents feel like my urinary sphincter reflexively pops open.  There's no hint of my bladder pushing pee through it.

• 1 year later...

I think that's what all accidents are; you thought you could hold it but couldn't. 😛 But, I get that you mean passing up opportunities or being a bit careless and miscalculating.

I did have an accident a while back when I could have peed at the store. I decided to enjoy the full feeling for a little longer during the five minutes or so on the way home. However, I got stuck in traffic (a wreck and construction at different points on the same road, no less) for quite some time. Needless to say, I was quite thoroughly soaked before I got anywhere near home. 

Also, once, I woke up needing to pee very badly. This happens to me every so often; it hasn't always ended well for my pajamas. On this occasion, I got up and was standing in my room, trying to decide if I should run to the bathroom, or put down one of the pads I use when I'm going to wet the bed on purpose. (Normally all I have on my bed as protection is a waterproof mattress pad; when I wake up wet, I kinda like to see just how much. If I'm going to do it deliberately, a few precautions cut down on laundry.) My bladder made the decision for me; I lost control a lot more quickly than I usually do on even some very desperate mornings. I hopped back onto my bed (no time to get the pad, but again, the mattress is protected) and finished wetting myself there.

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 3:13 AM, trekkie said:

I think that's what all accidents are; you thought you could hold it but couldn't. 😛 But, I get that you mean passing up opportunities or being a bit careless and miscalculating.

I did have an accident a while back when I could have peed at the store. I decided to enjoy the full feeling for a little longer during the five minutes or so on the way home. However, I got stuck in traffic (a wreck and construction at different points on the same road, no less) for quite some time. Needless to say, I was quite thoroughly soaked before I got anywhere near home. 

Also, once, I woke up needing to pee very badly. This happens to me every so often; it hasn't always ended well for my pajamas. On this occasion, I got up and was standing in my room, trying to decide if I should run to the bathroom, or put down one of the pads I use when I'm going to wet the bed on purpose. (Normally all I have on my bed as protection is a waterproof mattress pad; when I wake up wet, I kinda like to see just how much. If I'm going to do it deliberately, a few precautions cut down on laundry.) My bladder made the decision for me; I lost control a lot more quickly than I usually do on even some very desperate mornings. I hopped back onto my bed (no time to get the pad, but again, the mattress is protected) and finished wetting myself there.

Ok those bedwetting accidents sound intriguing 😍

Got a similar bedroom story.  I had managed to fall asleep after skipping out on peeing before going to bed.  I woke in the morning to a pretty full bladder, intending to enjoy the feeling as long as I could, and maybe wet in the shower.  Unfortunately I pushed that a little far, and as soon as I was upright, I immediately started leaking.  I try to keep my omo fun outside the bedroom, so I had to rush to the bath while trying in vain to keep everything inside me. 

I've luckily gotten to a point after many years of experimentation where I can gauge my bladder and timings really really well. If I want to be bursting at a specific point in time I know exactly how to get myself there and be at that point at that exact time, etc. This knowledge also works in the reverse, where I don't really "misjudge" my need anymore.