Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Bladder Privileges

Thanks everyone! It was a fun experience. I hope something like this can happen in person someday, but who knows?

12 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Great to have you back posting. What a great story. Would like to give something like that a try one day. Was it a two-way thing? Or only him controlling you? 

This particular time, only he was in control. It was fun, you should try it. Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!

Edited by nerdy princess (see edit history)

Loved it, and sounds like you did too.

I once had people give me challenges on the Live-Action Omo thing, it was pretty fun and my longest involuntary loss of control yet (about 10 seconds or so, but no longer, she said I could pee after so I wet myself all the way) On my last hold no one wanted to and I might not hold again, but it's great you have so much fun on these holds. Just make sure your holding muscles fully recover before you do another one.

If you don't mind me asking - which I'm guessing you don't based on sharing those pics, which I really like too - what were you wearing the first and third wettings?

On 12/19/2019 at 11:37 AM, nerdy princess said:

So the last 24 hours of my life has consisted of nothing but holding, desperation, and wet pants. It was so much fun. Sorry for the long story, but I hope everyone likes it.

Every once in a while I chat with a friend that I met through this website. We both like desperation. During our chatting sessions, he's basically in control of my bladder. I've gotten to be in control before too.

It all started yesterday morning. I texted him, and asked if he was in the mood to play. Of course, he said yeah. So from about 9:00pm the night before to about 2:30pm the next day, I did not get to pee. It started out easy enough, but he kept giving me challenges like; pushing on my bladder, standing with my legs apart and no holding myself..and so on. It was a lot of fun. I definitely pushed my bladder to the limit. Towards the very end I did start leaking, and was about to cave in, but unfortunately we got cut off.

I had a family event to attend to, and I ended up resorting to going to the bathroom. After the family event, we continued with our game.

Around dinner time at 6:00pm, I began drinking water again, causally because I was still with family. Not just because of our game, but actually like staying hydrated too. In about 2 hours I had about 32oz of water downed. Around 9:00pm, we finally left and headed for home. I was starting to need to pee then. When I got home though, my friend started giving me challenges again. I drank about another 32oz of water. For some reason however, it just didn't seem like I was able to fill up. Around midnight, we decided to call it a night, and we would continue in the morning. I still wasn't allowed to go pee though. My orders also were that if I would happen to wake in the night needing to go, I still had to hold it as long as I could.

About 2:00am, I woke up and I had to pee so badly. I had already started leaking in my sleep. Not bad, my bed was still dry. I practically jumped out, so I wouldn't soak it. I knew that I was close to losing it, so I ran right to the bathroom, so I could stand on the tile floor. I tried everything to hold on. Hand between my legs, dancing, and trying to distract myself. It was no use. I was too far passed the point of being able to hold it. My abdominal muscles were shot from the day's worth of holding. I started leaking uncontrollably. I jammed my hands farther between my legs, but as soon as that happened, the dam broke wide open. I'd only managed to hold it for a few minutes after I'd woken up. I peed forever. I felt so good to let it go. After all of this I showered quick to rinse off, put on clean clothes, and went back to bed.

Around 8:30am I woke up again, really needing to pee again. I'd told my friend what happened the night before, and he told me I had to hold it again this morning. I kept begging him to let me go. I kept leaking, and knew I was close to losing it again. He kept telling me no. About an hour later, I'm still begging to go. He kept denying me. It was fun and frustrating at the same time. I was absolutely desperate to go, and he knew it. Soon enough the leaks became uncontrollable again, and i went back to the same tiled floor. He kept telling me to hold it. I was so desperate, but I held on as long as I could. I finally couldn't take it anymore. Every muscle gave up, and I started peeing my pants again. The relief was so intense, my clit because extremely sensitive. I had to play when it was all over. It was so much fun.

**as I was writing this, I had had to pee again and became instantly desperate. I started peeing myself again, and I ran back to my tile floor. Time for some laundry.

Jealous!  Too bad you you weren't able to snap pics from the other two times 🙂

• 3 years later...