Imagine me and you

Imagine lying in bed with me, I'm behind you, you can feel my breasts pressing against your back, my soft breath on your neck, my arm across your chest. My warm comfort soothes you to sleep, and you dream sweet dreams of us together, just lying under the blankets, enjoying our bodies pressed close, relaxing and sleepy. 

I want to go skinny dipping in the dark and have sex and get kinky under the stars 
I want to fuck on some back road at midnight in a convertible hot rod muscle car 
I want to get caught in the rain and get naked and make out soaking wet and holding one another
I want to be tied up and feel your hands and lips touching, rubbing, kissing all over my body
I want to be held down and tickled until the bed is wet and I come
I want to lie on my back my head at the foot end of the bed while you stand and get a blow job upside-down and you play with my breasts and finger me
I want you to fuck me in the ass while you nibble on my neck and rub my stomach and play with I nipples
I want to watch you masturbate and then cum all over my face and chest
I want you to watch me play with my pussy 
I want to lie in bed with you and rub our bodies all up and down and listen to your love songs

I think about hot showers together, oral sex, getting fingered, giving hand jobs, riding you while looking into your eyes, long make out sessions, you fucking me in the ass, 

I want to kiss. I want to feel your lips pressed against mine, your tongue in my mouth. I want to taste the mint from your gum and the nicotine from your cigarettes. I want to feel your warm breath on my face. I want to feel your hands on my neck and your chest pressed against mine. I want to keep my eyes open so I can look deeply into your beautiful eyes. I want your arms around me, holding up so that when our kissing makes my knees weak, you will hold me up. I want you to hear my little moans of passion so you know how good you make me feel. I want you to hear my quickened breathing and know that my heart is beating just as fast. I want you to press your body against mine so I can feel your dick getting hard for me, but still hold back because I need this closeness more than sex. I want you to take my shirt off, lay me back on the bed, and play with my breasts while we continue making out. 

I want you to come up behind me, and kiss on my neck, while you slide your hands inside my shirt. Then you move your hands up and squeeze my breasts and grind your hard dick against my ass. Then I want you to slide your hands down to my waist, I squeal because I'm very ticklish, and you turn me around and pin me against the wall, and you and I started kissing, our bodies pressed up against one another's, our hands are stroking soft skin. 

• Upvote 1
  • thinking 1
  • love 1