Lustful Desire

I want your body pressing hard against mine. 

You caress my neck with your warm soft hands. Then trail your fingers down to my chest and rub my breasts and squeeze my nipples. 

Thent you follow that path with your lips, kissing my warm skin. I can feel your hot breath on my neck, on my breasts, and your hard dick against my leg. 

You pause. You look up, look deeply into my eyes. You can see how much I want you, feel my quickened breaths and pounding heart. 
Your lips tease mine, not quite a kiss. I gasp and want to beg, please. You smile, you shift your hips and I grind my hips against you. 
You back up and straddle my knees, pressing harder now, you run your hands over my body massaging my stomach. My hands find your neck and I try to pull you back up to me. You make me crave your mouth, your lips, your tongue, deep passionate kisses. Still you tease. You grin as I open my mouth to beg, your finger touches my lips. You shake your head, not yet, it says. 

I'm quivering, my body shakes underneath you as you find my button and zipper. You fumble now, and I grin back at you. I touch your hands. My soft touch steady your hands and my jeans, your favorite ones, the ones that hug my curves just right, are now pulled down. I'm wearing green silky panties, and they're so wet.  

You aren't surprised by this, but still it makes you catch your breath. My hand reaches down to pull them aside, but you grab my wrist, and hold it back while your take the palm of you other hand and press against my pussy... outside of my panties. 

I want to scream for you to give me release, but you still tease. I pull my wrist free and try to touch my hot wet flesh. You nod. You want to watch me fingering myself. I lift my hips and you pull my clothes all the way off. You pull down your boxers and stroke your hard dick. We mastubate together for a few moments. 

Now you lean in, brush my hands away, your lips and tongue find my pussy. Your dick is hot and hard against my leg. Your tongue explores every fold of flesh between my legs.I Isquirm, I writhe under you. Your mouth, your tongue makes me even wetter. 

It's good, it damn good. But not good enough for my cravings. I want you, I need you. Deep inside me. Now.
Please, I finally beg aloud in a panting, breathless whisper. 

And then you give in to my cravings for you. For your lips pressing against mine, tongue inside my mouth. I taste me and moan. 
You're on top of me, we move together, in a passionate rhythm. You tease me one last time, moving slowly, when I want it rough. 
We're close to the edge now. We're hot together. 

Now it's time. Our pace picks up, grinding faster and harder. Hot and moaning together. Skin and sweat mingling together. Mouths greedily seeking one another's.  

The release is so close now.  We come together. Hard, tense, tight. Wet. Screaming with the ultimate pleasure.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, lovebeingwet said:

Well, now I can't wait to get home. Very hot and making my boxers wet

Nice.  Thanks  It's one of my favorite works.

• Upvote 1