Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female [Request] Desperate at office

Im looking for a video of a woman being really desperate at an office. It's one of those high quality videos with camera angles. Camera zooms in on her thighs and her crossing her legs. She has a short skirt. She has a british accent. She also bites into a pen I think. At random she pulled out the office phone and said "I need to wee" To seemingly no one. I think the video might be called "stuck at desk" But can't remember. I am willing to pay for it but I can't even find it anymore. Used to have it on my old pc, and the memory came back and I can't find it any more. 

5 hours ago, ding.xioping said:

Does she eventually wet, or does she pee into a trash can or filing cabinet drawer, or a cup?  I've seen several British office vids over the years.  Is it a Glimpse It?  Or a Sneakypee?  Can you remember the video producer?

Don't remember peeing into trash.

I will look into sneaky pee

3 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Sounds like an old video I've seen from either whp or sneakypee featuring a model called Tiffany. 

Will look into a model named Tiffany

Ok so the woman was wearing a tanktop and her cleavage was showing. This is not that video of a model named tiffany in a business suit which wets herself in a trashcan.

Search continues, and I did not find it but I did found an old clip I remember watching a long time ago. 

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/28945/6996335/wetting-her-panties-classic-vol1-sarah

This is where I got the colorful socks idea, mixed it up with a diff video.

One last thing for now, the studio or website might be "wetting her panties" 

Quality seems good despite having stuff since 99. 

Edited by daniel2 (see edit history)