Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

International "accidents" in public

The terms "intentional" and "accident" can be interpreted in several ways.  There are a number of posts from people who intentionally sent themselves up (like drinking lots and going out for a walk or a drive) and then really tried to hold it in - and failed.  Yes, especially for a man one would have to have a plausible explanation for why he didn't make use of an alternative.

Yeah there are lots of set up accidents here but I think most of them involved clothes that don't show well or an area that's technically public but still doesn't have many people like a hiking trail. It's usually "gotten away with" by just not being noticed. I'm looking more for getting noticed and getting away with it because everyone assumes you couldn't help it due to the situation.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:31 PM, peepantsrunner said:

Yeah there are lots of set up accidents here but I think most of them involved clothes that don't show well or an area that's technically public but still doesn't have many people like a hiking trail. It's usually "gotten away with" by just not being noticed. I'm looking more for getting noticed and getting away with it because everyone assumes you couldn't help it due to the situation.

I’m with you on this one, and hoping for some helpful suggestions for plausible accident scenarios. 

On 12/15/2019 at 3:53 PM, panther said:

I like the concept of an international accident though

I read the title and was intrigued! Perhaps standing on the border between two countries and peeing there?

On 12/15/2019 at 9:53 AM, panther said:

I like the concept of an international accident though

I knew my phone might get that wrong so I carefully proofread my whole post... and forgot about the title. Oh well, do both by staging an accident on an international flight where they keep the seatbelt sign on too long.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:31 PM, peepantsrunner said:

I love the situation when I wet myself in public with onlookers, especially females.😍

When they are in gruop, they are giggling and laughing, sometimes in open way. It's priceless when they can't stop watching me when I'm wetting my pants in public, or seeing me already in wet clothes.

I did it many times and I want more!😄

PS I would like to meet someone who would like to help me making a good video during such "accident".😊😉😎

I done this number of times over the years, because I enjoy in public humiliation when having a "legit" wetting accident. My weak bladder and prone to wetting myself when scared or extra nervous is always a plausible excuse for my friends. To convince random people, I recommend things that are generally seen as something that makes you pee your pants. Long lines are good, but for men is expected to go behind the bush or pee on a wall, if you can't hold it any more. For random Joe you would be seen as weak and stupid, if you pee your pants while waiting in a line. Maybe if it's not a line for the bathroom, but something more important, that is worth waiting and peeing your pants. Maybe waiting for a new iphone or something like that would go down as a plausible excuse.

Scary Halloween attractions are good way to have a legit or at least plausible wetting accident or riding a roller coaster with a full bladder. I never came off a roller coaster with dry pants if I went on it with full bladder. I just can't hold it any more when sudden strong g forces are applied to my body. I saw one or two girls came off it with wet pants over the years, but never a man. Of course, I'm not a good specimen for making a statistic, because my bladder is weaker than most people's bladders, so it's not a surprise to let it go in situations like that and probably people that have weak bladders and don't want to have public accidents, empty their bladders before riding a roller coaster or don't use it at all.

Something that suddenly makes you laugh really hard can also be a plausible excuse. I wet myself not long ago, watching a funny video a friend shown me while having a drink in a bar. It wouldn't happen if I had an empty bladder, but because I hold it until the last moment all the time, I just couldn't control pressure applied to my full bladder when laughing so hard and started peeing in my pants for real. A legit accident that made my friends laugh even more than a video.

Yeah I have done this a few times. I have never had a legit accident but sometimes it just becomes really uncomfortable to hold and I just decide to let it go then and there.

Like once I was returning from work and I drank a lot of water right before leaving. I used the restroom but by the time I was nearing home all thay water had made it's way into my bladder. I knew I could hold it till I was home but it was just so uncomfortable to walk and it was kinda dark with no one around so I just stopped and let myself relax. I didn't completely empty myself but still I remember there being a long wet streak on the left leg of my jeans which anyone would have easily noticed if there were any lights. 

CarmenCD, it sounds like you have a lot of experience with exactly what I'm talking about. You make a good point about it being easier for your friends to accept an accident if you have a track record of it. It might be a harder sell for someone who's known their friends for years and never wet themselves around them. Anyway, if I ever meet you IRL, remind me to make you laugh on a Halloween roller coaster.

Ashishgamer, your story isn't quite what I was asking about here as no one saw, but I still love a good "I'll just let it go in my pants because I don't feel like holding it anymore" wetting. Thanks for sharing.

• 6 months later...
On 12/15/2019 at 2:46 AM, peepantsrunner said:

In most stories I've seen on here, as well as personal experience, public accidents tend to go one of two ways. One is to carefully plan clothing and location such that while it was in public, nobody ever notices. We all have that one pair of black pants, right? The other common way to wet in public is a legitimate accident that could have happened to anybody, and the only thing that made it different is enjoying it. 

What I've been wondering lately is if any of you have ever found (or put yourselves into) one of those rare situations that really could cause anyone to have a true accident and decided to take advantage of it. For example, you waited over an hour in line to ride a roller coaster, and then when you're on it if gets stuck. Maybe your group was already planning on using the restroom after this ride so it's known that you needed to pee at the start of it all. Workers say they'll get you out within an hour hopefully, and while you could definitely hold it that long, you are pretty desperate. Realizing that literally nobody would think it was anything other than a real accident, you decide to intentionally let it go. If you're worried about getting the seat wet, maybe you only leak on the coaster but then "lose control" just before you finally make it. A different take would be just waiting too long to join the long line for a port a potty at an outdoor festival, knowing 100% that you can't actually make it.

Basically any scenario where you get away with publicly peeing yourself (letting it go or a planned true loss of control) by relying on unusual circumstances to let people assume it was an accident sounds incredibly exciting to me. I think having a public accident would be embarrassing, but in most situations I'd also have to deal with everyone asking why I didn't go use the restroom (or a bush, since I'm a guy), and not having an answer to that would be 1000x worse than just the embarrassment of not being able to hold in somewhere where there was no bathroom or bush to use. Has anyone done something similar to this, or maybe just have some ideas of situations that could be used for it? 

I'm a little late to this, but one of my favorite scenarios is a highway rest area. I hadn't had a public accident in a long time, so I did this the other day. I recognize that I'm fortunate to have a car, and live near a highway that has a rest stop about an hour from me.

I got super desperate through rapid desperation, like to the point of being unable to hold without squirming, then I hopped in the car and started driving toward the rest area. I knew the drive was an hour and there would be no way I'd be able to hold it until the bathroom. I'd set down a towel to save the car seat for safe measure...spoiler, the seat still got wet...

Anyway, about 30 minutes into the drive involuntary spurts of pee began soaking my crotch. I was wearing darkish  gray pants and gray briefs, so it showed. I couldn't help it, and I still had 30 minutes until the bathroom. The rest of the drive was actually pretty rough. My heart was racing, I was shivering, still trying to hold on for dear life...but every leak got bigger than the last. The attached photo is what my pants looked like as I pulled into the rest area.

It was just past sunset so it was getting dark, but there were lights lining the sidewalk and inside was very well lit...and there were probably 15 cars. My nerves took hold. I parked, probably farther away than I should've, and as soon as I stepped out of the car, pee started uncontrollably streaming down my legs, dripping loudly onto the pavement for probably 10 seconds. I got it somewhat under control, took a deep breath, and told myself to embrace the accident. This was the point. I wanted to feel the embarrassment, humiliation, and shame of wetting myself as 28 year old guy who should be able to hold it. After all, I was rushing to a rest stop to reach the bathroom. I couldn't hold it. I had an accident. People should have empathy, I told myself. 

I hurriedly started walking toward the rest stop, and even though I'd stemmed the active flow, I could still feel pee dripping down from my gray briefs.

I looked down as I neared the entrance, still somehow seen by nobody, and my crotch down to both my knees was also glistening, utterly soaked. Smaller streaks of pee lead down to my shoes. I kept my hands over my crotch and tried in vain to pull down my shirt, but there was no covering this. It was beyond obvious that I'd had an accident. I reached the bathroom and there were a couple other guys using the urinals, so they didn't see me. It still made me nervous as a stream of pee started coming put again as I closed the stall door. I finally unbuttoned my pants and finished in the toilet, but the damage was done. Nobody could see me and think anything other than this dude just full on peed his pants. 

I panicked for a minute, not sure how I could leave the bathroom, but I again reminded myself that I in fact wanted to be feel the humiliation, so I took another deep breath and walked out keeping my gaze on the floor. As I opened the door to go back to the car, it happened. A man, probably in his 30's, was approaching the entrance. My heart skipped a beat, but I walked out the door. He was coming from where my car was, and it was a fairly well lit area. He was looking right at me. I kinda paused, looked around, and decided to go the other way and walk all the way around to avoid this guy. The only issue was that he'd already seen me, and when I started walking away, I looked back if he was still looking, and he was. Staring right at me as he opened the door to go into the rest area. I felt the embarrassment, but also felt like I might've gotten away with it if he only saw me from behind?

I decided I wanted a little more humiliation, so I went back to the car to get my change of clothes. I'd originally intended to just change later or in the car, but I decided I wanted to walk back into the rest area with a change of clothes in obviously peed in pants, and see if anyone else would notice. Two more guys definitely did, and I proceeded to go  back into the stall and changed out of my wet clothes. But here's the kicker...when I took off my soaking wet pants, I inspected the back damage. It was so, so bad. No wonder the younger guy in his 30's was staring. It was an unmistakable pants wetting pattern, and so obvious that I'd had a massive accident. And the natural color of the pants against the dark pee stains made it that much more obvious. Pee had soaked my butt up to my waistline and then dark but skinnier pee stains lined the inside and back of both pant legs. The contrast of wet vs dry could not have been more clear from behind. That guy - and likely way more people - knew with 100% certainly that I'd wet my pants. 

A couple days removed now, I'm still enjoying that experience so much. It was super embarrassing and in total probably 3 or 4 people knew that I'd definitely wet myself. But because it was at a rest stop along the highway, I'm betting everyone just assumed I tried to make it and couldn't. 

So yeah. Rest stop accidents. The perfect public wetting cover!

20200715_203706.jpg

Edited by Coloradowetter (see edit history)

That's exactly the kind of thing I had in mind, ColoradoWetter. I think everyone who's ever done a long car trip has had at least one close call where a drink filled the bladder more than expected or the stop was further away than they thought. Anyone who saw you probably just assumed that's all that happened. I actually came close to a legitimate rest stop accident a few weeks ago and toyed with the idea of "not making it" but I wasn't prepared with extra clothes and it was a very busy truck stop so I decided against it. Cool to read as a "what could have been" type thing.

LizJWetting, first, I'm laughing with your name. I know the J is probably an initial or something, but I first read it as J-wetting. Like jay walking is crossing the street where you're not supposed to, you're Liz, who jay wets where she shouldn't. 

Secondly, I have the same fantasy. My only problem is I'm a grown man who's never fear-peed before, or shown much fear on roller coasters or haunted houses since I was a kid. It'd be a really tough sell for me to pretend to people I was with that that's a problem I have all of the sudden. I do like hearing about wettings that happen in places like that because I'm always wondering if anyone who did it actually just had to pee and let go in their pants for convenience/it feels good, knowing they'll be assumed to have had a real accident. Post back if you ever decide to try it.

Now I'm wondering if anyone's ever gone into a haunted house and peed themselves on purpose/purposely gone in with a full bladder knowing they'd have an accident just for the T-shirt and publicity, and that been their awakening monent where they realize they like wetting. That'd make a nice contribution to the Fiction page here, I think. I'm not much of a writer, but maybe I'll take a crack at it if it doesn't catch the attention of anyone more talented.

Wow!!! I mean the closest thing I’ve done was planned.

My friends and I went swimming at a beach and on the way there I dropped a hint about the fact that I should have peed before we left. Later in the water I mentioned it again and they told me just to pee in the ocean. I’m a stubborn person by nature so when I said I didn’t want to, they didn’t persist. Later we sat down to have some crisps and I started doing the dance. After some prompts from my friends just to go back in to water to pee, I finally gave in but as I was walking there I let myself pee in my shorts which I was wearing over my swimsuit right in front of them. And then I just went into the ocean to hide the evidence! It was great fun but I’ve never been in an opportune time to just wet myself in a convincing way without planning. I’d love to hear more stories though! 

Guest wetnwarmwetnwa
On 1/5/2020 at 10:27 AM, peepantsrunner said:

CarmenCD, it sounds like you have a lot of experience with exactly what I'm talking about. You make a good point about it being easier for your friends to accept an accident if you have a track record of it. It might be a harder sell for someone who's known their friends for years and never wet themselves around them. Anyway, if I ever meet you IRL, remind me to make you laugh on a Halloween roller coaster.

Ashishgamer, your story isn't quite what I was asking about here as no one saw, but I still love a good "I'll just let it go in my pants because I don't feel like holding it anymore" wetting. Thanks for sharing.

I'll just let it go in my pants because I don't feel like holding it anymore" wetting!       This is me down to a tee!

On 12/15/2019 at 4:46 AM, peepantsrunner said:

Basically any scenario where you get away with publicly peeing yourself (letting it go or a planned true loss of control) by relying on unusual circumstances to let people assume it was an accident sounds incredibly exciting to me. I think having a public accident would be embarrassing, but in most situations I'd also have to deal with everyone asking why I didn't go use the restroom (or a bush, since I'm a guy), and not having an answer to that would be 1000x worse than just the embarrassment of not being able to hold in somewhere where there was no bathroom or bush to use. Has anyone done something similar to this, or maybe just have some ideas of situations that could be used for it? 

Most often, when doing an exhibitionist public wetting, I simply apologize to someone for the puddle on the floor and offer "I peed my pants" as the only explanation. 

Here's one I've told a few times, but I'll repeat it because it's a good story:

On one occasion (one of my favorites), I went into a store, and was given a gift: the washroom had an "out of order" sign on the door.  I let go a very small spurt in my shorts to prime the pump and approached an employee.  I asked her if there was another washroom somewhere else nearby, and as soon as she got to the 's' in "I'm sorry", I started peeing deliberately.  I said, "Oh no.  I just peed my pants."  I then carried on shopping for few minutes, and approached the counter and stood in line. 

While I was waiting for my turn, I let little dribbles out into my shorts.  Not enough to make a puddle, but enough to make sure the front of my shorts kept glistening.

When it was my turn, the cashier asked if I found everything I needed.

I said, "Everything except, uh...."

"The bathroom?" she said, "Yes, I'm very sorry about that.  Will you be alright?"

"Yes," I said, "This happens from time to time.  I should learn to wear black, I guess."

While I was waiting for the transaction to go through, I dribbled a few more times.  I left the store, got to my car, opened the car door, and stood there and emptied my bladder into my shorts before getting in, jacking off and driving home.

On 12/29/2019 at 8:18 AM, CarmenCD said:

Something that suddenly makes you laugh really hard can also be a plausible excuse. I wet myself not long ago, watching a funny video a friend shown me while having a drink in a bar. It wouldn't happen if I had an empty bladder, but because I hold it until the last moment all the time, I just couldn't control pressure applied to my full bladder when laughing so hard and started peeing in my pants for real. A legit accident that made my friends laugh even more than a video.

I once made a friend start to pee her pants from laughing too hard. She ran to the bathroom leaving a little trail of pee behind her it was really cute 

The "international" typo got me thinking: What about peeing yourself while travelling abroad? No one who knows you would see you (unless you are travelling with a partner) so if you get caught it's not that big of a deal. Of course it would have to look like at least a somewhat plausible accident.

One idea would be to pretend to look for a toilet while sightseeing but because there aren't any public bathrooms nearby you end up having an accident. It might also be easier to pretend that you peed yourself after getting drunk (depending on the place).