Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Recommendations for Bedwetting

Why are you opposed to buying a waterproof mattress cover? I have one on my bed and you can't even tell it's there. It's soft and fuzzy and totally waterproof. 

You can try wearing diapers. Those tend to leak when lying down if you're not careful. 

You can also by a waterproof throw blanket. They feel like fleece and look like a regular blanket but they're waterproof. I keep one on my bed so I can lie on top of my bed for wetting fun, or put it on the couch and wet while watching a movie or something.

15 hours ago, strokeknight2 said:

You can also by a waterproof throw blanket. They feel like fleece and look like a regular blanket but they're waterproof. I keep one on my bed so I can lie on top of my bed for wetting fun, or put it on the couch and wet while watching a movie or something.

These sound really useful. I've never heard of these before, so can you point me in the right direction of where to buy one and what brand you would recommend?

I learned in my teens that if you take a blanket that is folded up to the level you would fold it up for storage, that it will usually absorb a full bladder.  Don't push it, though.  After peeing on it, you need to get it off of the bed straight away because it doesn't halt gravity, it just postpones it.

Honestly, getting a waterproof mattress cover was my best decision ever.  I keep a quilt on top of that, and it leaves me in a zero-prep position to pee in my bed any time I feel like it.  Gotta pee?  Don't feel like getting up?  Soggy shorts it is! 

Having that cover has also meant that if I want to stay wet all night, I have that option.  I haven't done that very often, but it's been memorable when I did.

4 hours ago, Reeve said:

I use a PeaPodMat to protect my sheets when I don't want to have to wash the sheets every time. They absorb quite a bit and are comfy.

I also have a SafeRest waterproof mattress cover that you can hardly tell is there, and it definitely works.

I have had a peepod for about a year now and am happy with it, works well and and has held up the abuse. Works great in my car as well when I have long drives.