Rock and Roll
Hard Rock/Heavy Metal
Symphonic Rock/Metal
Baroque/Classical
Europop
Canto-pop/Manda-pop
Parody/Novelty
Nightcore of songs with female vocals.

here's a copy and paste of running ls -1 * on my Music folder(Note, this just includes stuff I own on CD or have downloaded, I've got quite a bit of stuff saved to custom playlists on YouTube and have Amazon Music Unlimited):

Music/American:
Alabama
Alan Jackson
Billy Ray Cyrus
Bing Crosby
Bon Jovi
Breaking Benjamin
Brooks & Dunn
Burl Ives
Clay Walker
Dethklok
Disturbed
Elvis Presley
Frank Sinatra
Garth Brooks
Gene Autry
George Strait
HaMephorash.mp3
Lawrence Welk
My Chemical Romance
Nickelback
Ray Stevens
System of a Down
Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Voltaire
Weird Al
William Shatner

Music/Asian:
ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION
BABYMETAL
OFF COURSE
Rumi Shishido
Unknown Artist - Unknown Album
容祖兒 - EP2

Music/European:
Bach
Beethoven
Cascada
Classical
Die Fantastischen Vier
DragonForce
Eurovision
Lordi
Mozart
Phil Collins
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Tchaikovsky
The Beatles
Van Canto
Vivaldi

Music/Soundtracks:
ArcadeSpirits Soundtrack
Bleach
Card Captor Sakura
Christmas
Detective Conan Music Collection (flac)
Detective Conan Music Collection.torrent
Digimon
doremi.torrent
Falcom
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime Music Collection [MP3]
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime Music Collection [MP3].torrent
Heartcatch Precure
Inuyasha
MLP OST
Nintendo
NIS
nobodyknows
Ojamajo Doremi Music Collection (FLAC)
Outlaw Star
Pokemon
Rodea Access Memories
rosario.torrent
Rosario to Vampire Music Collection
Sailormoon
SEGA
Subdigitals
Valkyria Chronicles

On 12/15/2019 at 8:50 PM, Jailor Eckman said:

Them and some good ol' Avenged Sevenfold are not bad on the metal front!  🎸

Uhuuuum, Avenged Sevenfold?? I see, we have a man of culture here lol, some people don't like it but I think some of their lyrics very interesting.

Rise Against has a sound and lyrics that I like a lot too, Disturbed is cool too, Sabaton is GREAT and classics as Iron Maiden, Queen and Scorpions cant miss, I mean....It is soo much things that I cant say everthing without miss some good ones

I basically like rock, generally the Dinasty Warriors and Megaman OST's work well for me for example, but I really like the ace combat zero ost

Ive got a pretty eclectic mix as well, love live music, love dancing and talent. just a blasting of genres and names.

Some obscure old metal I've liked and would be happy if anyone knows the name; Dog Fashion Disco!

also mushroomhead, old tool, new tool, metalica and primus to name a few.

My rock!

PINK FLOYD!!!!! Radio head, david bowie, 

like the folk,

elephant revival, dylan, young and iron and wine

dig some hip-hop

atmosphere, dig-able planets, balkan beatbox

classical fusions like Kishi Bashi, beirut,

love my FUNK!!

motet, lettuce, menahan street band, monophonixs, karl denson

and my electronica which tends to be all genres mashed together

GRizz, Pretty Lights, Emancipator, massive attack

OHHH soo much music.... its the only thing I have on my computer that outweighs and is out used by my wet pants catalog by a long shot! Music means so much to me, all the great artist and musician that have enhanced my life, helped me through hard time and magnified the good.... thank god for the arts. 

On 12/18/2019 at 9:35 PM, coloradowet said:

Ive got a pretty eclectic mix as well, love live music, love dancing and talent. just a blasting of genres and names.

Some obscure old metal I've liked and would be happy if anyone knows the name; Dog Fashion Disco!

also mushroomhead, old tool, new tool, metalica and primus to name a few.

My rock!

PINK FLOYD!!!!! Radio head, david bowie, 

like the folk,

elephant revival, dylan, young and iron and wine

dig some hip-hop

atmosphere, dig-able planets, balkan beatbox

classical fusions like Kishi Bashi, beirut,

love my FUNK!!

motet, lettuce, menahan street band, monophonixs, karl denson

and my electronica which tends to be all genres mashed together

GRizz, Pretty Lights, Emancipator, massive attack

OHHH soo much music.... its the only thing I have on my computer that outweighs and is out used by my wet pants catalog by a long shot! Music means so much to me, all the great artist and musician that have enhanced my life, helped me through hard time and magnified the good.... thank god for the arts. 

My only hip hop is from the 90s/early 00s stars like 50 cent, Dj Quik, Chamillionaire, ect.  I know what you mean about music, I played Violin as a kid, and my mother played Paino, so its always been a part of me. I work to music, workout to music, I love it!

On 12/16/2019 at 1:55 AM, JBman123 said:

I primarily listen to good ol' country music, preferably from early 90's to mid 00's, though some newer stuff is also good. I'm okay with other genres too except rap and hip hop (I like happy, feel good music, and this ain't it).

Is Huey Lewis and the news in there? When I am happy or want to feel better, I listen to them.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:50 PM, Jailor Eckman said:

Ooh!  Iron Maiden is good!  Them and some good ol' Avenged Sevenfold are not bad on the metal front!  🎸

Nine times out of ten, I'm listening to some of the sickest psytrance / psybeint I can get my hands on, though!  (I'm a weirdo, lol! 🤣

Fore example:

And

It may seem out of nowhere, but you know what this kind of art reminds me of? 90s Memphis rap. It's a little like this, if you're a snobby hipster like me that is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH-f682Lyh8

I listen mainly to older rock.  Some of my favorite artists are:  The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Procol Harum, King Crimson, Peter Gabriel era Genesis, David Bowie, Lou Reed, and many others.  Too many to mention.

I also like jazz, with the Dave Brubeck Quartet being my favorite.  I listen to some classical too, but not very often.  That's about it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...