Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

female Work Holiday Party Thursday Night, Wet Bed Friday Morning (x2/x3)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, scinosensation said:

@rachelkirwan   Thanks for the report. Glad there was no major public embarrassment. I do have a question. The party was Thursday evening and there was a major bed wetting Saturday morning. What happened to Saturday?       

Did I say Saturday morning? Oh I did, I think I was confused about the days given that partying on a Thursday is a strange occurrence 🙂 I should have put Friday 🙂 Wow I was still messed up Saturday to not have noticed this 😉

Just fixed that 😉

Link to post

Wow, this is incredible! Once again, you are stunning Rach. :nosebleed:
I know you've done similar at the doc's office, but have you ever considered planning out a full on accident in public? Maybe letting yourself get full to bursting at a festival or concert, running to a restroom or portapotties when you know you'll never make it, and losing it in the queue?

Link to post
15 hours ago, DonnyWotty said:

Wow, this is incredible! Once again, you are stunning Rach. :nosebleed:
I know you've done similar at the doc's office, but have you ever considered planning out a full on accident in public? Maybe letting yourself get full to bursting at a festival or concert, running to a restroom or portapotties when you know you'll never make it, and losing it in the queue?

Aww thanks and well I've done a number of full accidents in public, most are in the rain or when I'm out jogging. I will have to consider something more public in the future (probably when I'm travelling 😉

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Calvin1 said:

Looking forward to another great story. Hopefully pictures as well. Really enjoy your stories and adventures. Have a great time tonight!!!!

Thanks! I might forgoe the Goodnite on purpose, I'll see how the mood takes me, but at the moment I'm feeling rather naughty!

 

Link to post
30 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

Thanks! I might forgoe the Goodnite on purpose, I'll see how the mood takes me, but at the moment I'm feeling rather naughty!

 

Naughty is nice! Just got back from dinner and was a little bad myself, first time semi public.☺️

Link to post
46 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

Thanks! I might forgoe the Goodnite on purpose, I'll see how the mood takes me, but at the moment I'm feeling rather naughty!

 

Mmmmmm, so hot. I hope you're drinking lots. Wouldn't want you to get thirsty 😜.

*Hides the Goodnite*

Link to post
9 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I'm off to another rather wild party tonight, so the bed pad is out with Goodnites prominently placed in obvious sight, and I'm going to wear a pad (and bring spares).

Happy New Year everyone!

Wow, totally enjoyed your story it is so well written and so detailed that reader get the feeling like being there and saw it in own eyes. Couldnt imagine that you might have nice party, thanks for sharing this for us so we can be pervs as we do and enjoy it too.

Have a good party and make sure you are enough protection just in case..

Link to post
14 hours ago, xdangman said:

Wow, totally enjoyed your story it is so well written and so detailed that reader get the feeling like being there and saw it in own eyes. Couldnt imagine that you might have nice party, thanks for sharing this for us so we can be pervs as we do and enjoy it too.

Have a good party and make sure you are enough protection just in case..

I have a story to write up for y'all 😉

Just got up 🙂

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...