Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, scinosensation said:

@rachelkirwan   Thanks for the report. Glad there was no major public embarrassment. I do have a question. The party was Thursday evening and there was a major bed wetting Saturday morning. What happened to Saturday?       

Did I say Saturday morning? Oh I did, I think I was confused about the days given that partying on a Thursday is a strange occurrence 🙂 I should have put Friday 🙂 Wow I was still messed up Saturday to not have noticed this 😉

Just fixed that 😉

15 hours ago, DonnyWotty said:

Wow, this is incredible! Once again, you are stunning Rach. :nosebleed:
I know you've done similar at the doc's office, but have you ever considered planning out a full on accident in public? Maybe letting yourself get full to bursting at a festival or concert, running to a restroom or portapotties when you know you'll never make it, and losing it in the queue?

Aww thanks and well I've done a number of full accidents in public, most are in the rain or when I'm out jogging. I will have to consider something more public in the future (probably when I'm travelling 😉

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

Thanks! I might forgoe the Goodnite on purpose, I'll see how the mood takes me, but at the moment I'm feeling rather naughty!

Mmmmmm, so hot. I hope you're drinking lots. Wouldn't want you to get thirsty 😜.

*Hides the Goodnite*

9 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I'm off to another rather wild party tonight, so the bed pad is out with Goodnites prominently placed in obvious sight, and I'm going to wear a pad (and bring spares).

Happy New Year everyone!

Wow, totally enjoyed your story it is so well written and so detailed that reader get the feeling like being there and saw it in own eyes. Couldnt imagine that you might have nice party, thanks for sharing this for us so we can be pervs as we do and enjoy it too.

Have a good party and make sure you are enough protection just in case..

14 hours ago, xdangman said:

Wow, totally enjoyed your story it is so well written and so detailed that reader get the feeling like being there and saw it in own eyes. Couldnt imagine that you might have nice party, thanks for sharing this for us so we can be pervs as we do and enjoy it too.

Have a good party and make sure you are enough protection just in case..

I have a story to write up for y'all 😉

Just got up 🙂