Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2019 at 12:58 AM, nerdy princess said:

Hey everyone. I've been laying low. I last minute moved across the country. I moved from the state of Washington to Illinois for family reasons.

I drove, and hired a moving company to move my stuff. It was a three day trip. I had to take a little bit longer route to try and avoid as much of the mountains as possible with it being winter. On the first night I stopped in Boise, Idaho to stay the night. I had my cats with me too. They traveled well.

I got into the hotel and almost immediately after getting the cats settled, I laid in bed. The next thing I remember, I woke up around 2:30-3am with wet shorts and panties. I felt around and the bed, and the wetness was spread around about arms length from my body in all directions. I couldn't believe it. I felt terrible, and definitely felt like a little kid. I hadn't wet the bed in forever.

Must have been a combination of stress and exhaustion. I changed into new pajamas and tried to sleep on top of the blankets, but couldn't fall back to sleep. So I got my stuff and cats together and set out for the next leg of my trip.

Sorry to hear that but can relate. It’s happened to me about 4 or 5 times at a hotel. Definitely not planned or prouder moments, but it happens sometimes ....

On 1/2/2020 at 11:05 PM, SomeNewGuy said:

You can wet my bed anytime🙂.

Ok, thanks. Lol.

18 hours ago, Xpgames said:

Sorry to hear that but can relate. It’s happened to me about 4 or 5 times at a hotel. Definitely not planned or prouder moments, but it happens sometimes ....

Yeah, I just couldn't believe it. That's the first time I've ever wet the bed at a hotel.

I sort of wet the bed at my hotel last night. I say sort of cos I had already wet my pants on arrival (see Wet grey topic). I was also exhausted from a stressful drive, and an hour into trying to get to sleep but not quite succeeding could feel I might leak again so stuffed a towel into my boxers “just in case”. I suppose the sensible thing would have been to just use the toilet 😉 but whatever... Within 20 minutes in my half asleep state I felt the urge return and semi consciously I let go a little. The warmth as it flowed into the towel was immense! I was immediately aroused and humped the wetness until I came explosively. Awesome! And slept so much better for it 😄

On 1/10/2020 at 1:32 AM, WetNick88 said:

I sort of wet the bed at my hotel last night. I say sort of cos I had already wet my pants on arrival (see Wet grey topic). I was also exhausted from a stressful drive, and an hour into trying to get to sleep but not quite succeeding could feel I might leak again so stuffed a towel into my boxers “just in case”. I suppose the sensible thing would have been to just use the toilet 😉 but whatever... Within 20 minutes in my half asleep state I felt the urge return and semi consciously I let go a little. The warmth as it flowed into the towel was immense! I was immediately aroused and humped the wetness until I came explosively. Awesome! And slept so much better for it 😄

That's great! Lol sounds like fun.

On 1/10/2020 at 6:48 PM, CMag19 said:

Which part of Illinois did you end up in? Just wondering because I grew up there.

Northern Illinois. Where are you now?

On 12/14/2019 at 3:58 PM, nerdy princess said:

Hey everyone. I've been laying low. I last minute moved across the country. I moved from the state of Washington to Illinois for family reasons.

I drove, and hired a moving company to move my stuff. It was a three day trip. I had to take a little bit longer route to try and avoid as much of the mountains as possible with it being winter. On the first night I stopped in Boise, Idaho to stay the night. I had my cats with me too. They traveled well.

I got into the hotel and almost immediately after getting the cats settled, I laid in bed. The next thing I remember, I woke up around 2:30-3am with wet shorts and panties. I felt around and the bed, and the wetness was spread around about arms length from my body in all directions. I couldn't believe it. I felt terrible, and definitely felt like a little kid. I hadn't wet the bed in forever.

Must have been a combination of stress and exhaustion. I changed into new pajamas and tried to sleep on top of the blankets, but couldn't fall back to sleep. So I got my stuff and cats together and set out for the next leg of my trip.

I actually this this might be a more common phenomena, because I also never wet the bed since in my living memory until a really stressful move I just had too. On the most stressful day, that night I had an accident and it was very bizarre and embarrassing.

(Definitely a wetting I didn’t enjoy, but it did happen.)