Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee-proof panties!

I've recently read a couple of articles about the flurry of new incontinence products aimed at young women with light leaks -- washable, attractive-looking panties that happen to be highly absorbent in just the right place. What's struck me about two of these articles in particular are the comments of the totally vanilla female reviewers, who actually seemed to enjoy letting out squirts in their new high-tech panties "for research" while going about their daily lives -- one of them, admittedly, on purpose. 

In this article, the author talks about her semi-intentional wetting escapades -- for science, of course:

https://www.chatelaine.com/health/pee-proof-underwear/

And in this one, the new panties give the author confidence to puts herself in a situation where wetting is a near-inevitability:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/d7an57/polyuria-essay-pee-proof-underwear-review

Both authors say the panties aren't meant to hold a full flood -- one admits she tried it, and the other implies she might have. But my question for the women of OmoOrg is: Have you tried so-called "pee-proof panties?" Are they enjoyable to wet? Can they hold enough pee to make it fun and safe to go about your day letting out secret little squirts in them, without a visible wet spot? Do they trap the pee inside like a diaper, or do they air-dry over time, making room for more pee?

So many questions!

3 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I've tried many when I was younger, and found them all a) ugly and b) not up to the job of stopping my leaks, but the new ones look pretty damn good, and I've been dying to try them out, especially for jogging (where pads are a bitch and I usually just forgo them).

Please let us know if you do try them! I’m super curious if these would hold enough for fun intentional wetting, or if they’re really only useful for the intended purpose of catching leaks. 

By the way, there’s another article out there by a reviewer who wears them for fitness activities that cause her to leak. At one point, she describes having some pretty substantial leaks during a workout, but felt dry enough afterwards to keep the peed panties on and go about the rest of her day.  

19 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

Please let us know if you do try them! I’m super curious if these would hold enough for fun intentional wetting, or if they’re really only useful for the intended purpose of catching leaks. 

By the way, there’s another article out there by a reviewer who wears them for fitness activities that cause her to leak. At one point, she describes having some pretty substantial leaks during a workout, but felt dry enough afterwards to keep the peed panties on and go about the rest of her day.  

Definitely an incentive to try them. It is amazing how far the technology has come 🙂

On 12/14/2019 at 5:33 PM, rachelkirwan said:

I've tried many when I was younger, and found them all a) ugly and b) not up to the job of stopping my leaks, but the new ones look pretty damn good, and I've been dying to try them out, especially for jogging (where pads are a bitch and I usually just forgo them).

I have often found myself wondering if this is the reason why so many athletic clothes are black.

On 12/19/2019 at 6:41 AM, peepantsrunner said:

Is there anything like this for guys? Even if I was into cross dressing, I don't think the absorbent part would be located well for men. It sounds like a great way to push a hold (if you're someone who leaks for a long time before losing it all), but since men don't tend to have the issues these were made for, I doubt there's much market for them.

pretty sure men have them too, just not usually as young as women