• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Messing experiences

• 3 weeks later...

I have tried to do that usually on a bike ride but it always ends up hurting to much so i have to hop off and bend over one i was trying this and I tried forcing it out on the bike wasn’t playing attention to the road and the pants  i was wearing were kind of louse around the hips so i hit a stump on the bike path fell off my bike and got my pants leg stuck on a branch so i tried to stand back up pants slipped off and i fell backwards rolling down a hill wearing a messy diaper 

I've done it a few times when I got a little overexcited during a wetting session. It was intentional, but I never really liked the cleanup afterwards and keep saying "never again". (I still like to fantasize about girls doing it though)

I did accidentally mess my underwear slightly the first time I forced a leak laying on my stomach in a certain position trying to wet myself. But only a little.

• 4 months later...
On 12/29/2019 at 10:21 PM, d418 said:

I very occasionally do this kind of thing, although not in my everyday underwear. I wear pull-ups or something else with elasticated legs.

My most memorable such experience was when I was in my teens. There were some fields near my home, where I could roam without encountering many other people, and where there were numerous hedges, bushes and similar places that could give me privacy. One day, I was out walking, wearing some underwear that was suitable for messing, and I had deliberately gone out for my walk while feeling the need coming on. As I explored my haunt, I could feel my bowels getting fuller, and I was starting to wonder how I would do it. Would I just stop walking and push it out, or would I pretend to go into some bushes to do it, and have an “accident” before I got there? In the end, I decided I wanted it to be a natural accident, because of leaving it too long. So I was walking around the fields, feeling the need gradually becoming more urgent, and deliberately refraining from going into the bushes to do it.

The accident, when it came, was natural and unforced. As I was crossing a meadow, my bowels suddenly started aching. This was the kind of ache where you would normally have to stop walking and clench your sphincter hard to hold on. But instead of doing that, I just carried on walking. Then, suddenly, I felt this slippery warmth between my buttocks, followed instantly by a circle of soft warmth in my underwear. It was a real, un-forced accident, like a toddler might have in his nappy. I didn’t push any more out, as the sensation was so perfect and so much what I’d wanted. I didn’t want to spoil the experience in any way.

i have done this a few times while out walking on my own, just let pee and poo go naturally. like to go nude walks too, that feels really good when you just let go!

• 6 months later...

One of my favorite messing experiences was in college about 8 years ago.  At the time I was really discovering my love for diapers and pull-ups so I had been wearing goodnites to classes every day for a couple weeks.  One day,  while in class I felt the need to poop which was rare as I am usually on a pretty consistent poop schedule and during classes was never really something that happened.  The idea to do it in my goodnites at school popped into my head so I started coming up with ideas on how and when to do it.  In between my classes is when I ended up doing it.  Class ended and I was walking towards the commons area where I would usually hang out until my next class but I walked further down the hall to one of the bathrooms.  This particular bathroom had a small locker room area in the back with a small shower room that nobody ever used.  I stepped into the shower part which was just around the corner from the urinals.  Nobody every came back towards the showers so I knew I was safe.  I stood there for a few minutes debating on whether or not to do it.  I was thinking about how I was going to clean up after if I did go through with it but I was unable to plan anything as I was just too excited for what I was about to do.  Then suddenly I stopped the internal dialogue and gave it a little push.  I could feel the poop hit my pull-ups and spread to fill whatever empty space it could find.  There I now stood in a very poopy pull-ups with other boys in the bathroom.  I started wetting as well but slowly as I didn’t want the goodnite to leak.  I emptied my bladder slowly until there was no more room whatsoever in the pull-up.  After I was confident that everything was absorbed and settled I slowly walked out of the shower room and into the main bathroom part to find nobody in there.  I had to savor the feeling a bit though so I decided to go back into the hallways towards the commons area.  I walked around the campus for a good half an hour passing by so many people who had no idea I was in a wet and messy goodnite underneath my pants.  I ended up skipping my next class to drive home and clean up but it was totally worth it.  

• 2 months later...
On 12/29/2019 at 10:21 PM, d418 said:

I very occasionally do this kind of thing, although not in my everyday underwear. I wear pull-ups or something else with elasticated legs.

My most memorable such experience was when I was in my teens. There were some fields near my home, where I could roam without encountering many other people, and where there were numerous hedges, bushes and similar places that could give me privacy. One day, I was out walking, wearing some underwear that was suitable for messing, and I had deliberately gone out for my walk while feeling the need coming on. As I explored my haunt, I could feel my bowels getting fuller, and I was starting to wonder how I would do it. Would I just stop walking and push it out, or would I pretend to go into some bushes to do it, and have an “accident” before I got there? In the end, I decided I wanted it to be a natural accident, because of leaving it too long. So I was walking around the fields, feeling the need gradually becoming more urgent, and deliberately refraining from going into the bushes to do it.

The accident, when it came, was natural and unforced. As I was crossing a meadow, my bowels suddenly started aching. This was the kind of ache where you would normally have to stop walking and clench your sphincter hard to hold on. But instead of doing that, I just carried on walking. Then, suddenly, I felt this slippery warmth between my buttocks, followed instantly by a circle of soft warmth in my underwear. It was a real, un-forced accident, like a toddler might have in his nappy. I didn’t push any more out, as the sensation was so perfect and so much what I’d wanted. I didn’t want to spoil the experience in any way.

This is something I enjoy too, just not holding and letting it go naturally when I am out for a walk on my own. Ive done it clothed and naked, both fell very good and natural. usually end up peeing too.

On 5/22/2020 at 2:17 AM, wetnwarmwetnwa said:

i have done this a few times while out walking on my own, just let pee and poo go naturally. like to go nude walks too, that feels really good when you just let go!

Where do you live, that walking around naked and letting go as you do is an option? It sounds awesome!

this was last year when I was an essential worker up in the Highlands of Scotland. nobody for miles! i  was working nights and used to go for a walk every day when i woke up............ well you all know what you need to do when you wake up! been up there recently but its not quite as warm at this time of year, still done it though. love it.