Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Another fun weekend (this time both days)

Guest lovebeingwet

Guest lovebeingwet

So this weekend is looking to be awsome.

First thing this morning I put on a diaper in the same combination I discovered last week and slowly filled it to the point of leaking. I now have a fresh diaper on that is only a tiny bit wet but I still kept the panties I wet last week on underneath, the bikini bottoms on top, but added a second wad of paper towels inside and boxer briefs over it all. I have a pair of very light gray shorts on over my creation so when I return I can see if I had any leaks and it's all topped off with a pair of black pants. The padding I have around my fun parts made up of all the different layers is so thick that I can slap my front side and not feel any of the pain I normally would. I can't fully close my legs because it is so big yet it is truly wonderful!

I have been wanting to go out in public wearing a diaper and/or panties but have never had the courage till now. I now love errands because they are forcing me to go out and I don't want to give up this wonderful feeling between my legs.

I plan on making a few extra stops mainly to purchase something I never have before, a pack of panties. I plan on putting several pairs on later and wetting thru them along with having a larger selection to choose from. My plan is to shop around for a bit at the store, purchase my panties, then go somewhere to sit and eat. While at the restaurant I will put on some of my new panties and mayb a fresh diaper then eat. Once done I will go run the rest of my errands while I allow myself to slowly leak.

I am very excited and looking forward to this new experience! When I return I will update with results and what my first time was like.

Edited by lovebeingwet (see edit history)
Guest lovebeingwet

Update to my wet weekend. My first time out in public in diapers and panties was thrilling! Feeling like everyone knew what I had going on in my pants and were looking but me knowing that they really have no idea was indescribable.

The first stop I made I walked around the store for about 30 minutes letting little squirts out here and there terrified to let it all go despite the strong need too. I shopped for a few things here and there then on my way to the checkout counter I picked up a package of panties. After my transaction was over I rushed straight to my car. I sat there for a few minutes letting out longer squirts till the desperation subsided.

I decided to go straight to the next stop and get food after that one. Once there I opened the package of panties and grabbed the purple pair, looked at them, got excited then put them in my pocket and headed into the store. Once in, I walked around for a few minutes to not raise suspicion then went to the restroom. There I stripped down, put my new purple panties on first, then the already wet pair I had on, followed by the diaper then the rest of it. Right before changing I let a majority of my pee go in the old diaper which to my delight leaked a little but saved some to break in the new one. As I was walking out of the restroom I started squirting little amounts into my new panties and diaper. Checking out of that store my nerves really went wild because I was first in line with 8 people behind me and I just couldnt shake the feeling they knew what I did.

After leaving I enjoyed more long squirts while driving feeling my pee travel between my legs to my butt. I then made a couple uneventful stops then ate. While eating I would take a few bites, a sip of drink, then pee a little and repeat.

Once I got home I immediately stripped then put on 2 more pairs of my new panties, a pink pair and a blue pair with flowers. I stood in front of a mirror and watched the panties darken as I let little squirts out. Once they were dripping I put my original wet pair back on followed by the same diaper. I have been sitting with 4 pairs of soaked panties on along with a diaper wetting a little here and there. As I am writing this my diaper is beginning to leak and run down my legs. I still have several hours of wet freedom today so if you have any suggestions of what I should do please post them.

Too be continued...