Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Phen's EXTREME Art Request! (READ THE FIRST POST!)

Style: cartoon

shading: cell

background: simple background

So this is a story from steven universe (gonna try to write a fanfic maybe). There hasn't been any art of any kind of blue or yellow pearl

So Blue Pearl and Yellow Pearl were promised a few days off so they decide to have a holding contest. They both swallow a tiny warp pad thats connected to a warp pad at the bottom of an ocean so that water slowly leaks into their body. But they get interrupted as their Diamonds go on another mission. The Pearls however can’t take the warp pads out so their bladders continue to fill. But they can't pee in front of their Diamonds. So they continue to hold it. For a week. Then for a month. By this point they had to shapeshift themselves a bigger bladder that took up their entire body.

The request scene. They are tired from shapeshifting, holding it in, and trembling while they still try to maintain composure in front of their Diamonds. To make matters worse, Blue Diamond started crying, making everyone around her cry.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never actually watched Naruto, so it occurred to me that I have no idea when it takes place. Would they have modern bathrooms like that? I have absolutely no idea.

I definitely felt that it fit the characters a lot better the other way around, with how Olivia gets when her pink bar fills up, and how Emily's bladder is stronger than Olivia's meaning that 300% for

I finished two more requests. The next post will have 3 finished drawings, because, coincidentally, three different people asked for Steven Universe related drawings. I am not a fan of the show, but t

Posted Images

On 1/14/2020 at 9:15 PM, MusashiSerena said:

I'll try and be more detailed. Ann and Futaba are from Persona 5. Can you draw a blushing Ann on the right standing but bent over in pain with legs spread, stroking her bulging bladder with both hands, ass pointed to the left and at the face of Futaba, who is next to her and frantically pee-dancing on the spot with a blush and panicked expression as she grips her own crotch with both hands? Both are in Joker's room and both have leaking trails dripping down their legs, small puddles under them. Futaba's puddle is bigger. And can you put both in their "Persona outfits" rather than their day outfits?

I was looking through my requests to see if I recorded all of the ones I wanted to do, and you never gave me rule 4. I already made an exception with you for not having a request that I felt was unique enough, but you also didn’t follow the rules twice. I understand forgetting about the last rule, a few other people have done it and corrected their mistakes, but that post was already ‘correcting a mistake,’ and it wasn’t even fixing the mistake, just being more descriptive with the generic scene. I will not take the request off of my list yet, but it’s really not the kind of request I’m willing to do. I’m most likely going to take it off of the list, unless I’m feeling nice when I get closer to it and decide to keep it on.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:40 PM, Labalaba003 said:

So Blue Pearl and Yellow Pearl were promised a few days off so they decide to have a holding contest. They both swallow a tiny warp pad thats connected to a warp pad at the bottom of an ocean so that water slowly leaks into their body. But they get interrupted as their Diamonds go on another mission. The Pearls however can’t take the warp pads out so their bladders continue to fill. But they can't pee in front of their Diamonds. So they continue to hold it. For a week. Then for a month. By this point they had to shapeshift themselves a bigger bladder that took up their entire body.

The request scene. They are tired from shapeshifting, holding it in, and trembling while they still try to maintain composure in front of their Diamonds. To make matters worse, Blue Diamond started crying, making everyone around her cry.

This is an example of a really good request! They don’t even have to be this descriptive! Just the idea itself was interesting and very unique! It makes for a really good extreme scenario, that isn’t just “desperate” “waiting for bathroom” or “holding contest”

On 2/17/2020 at 1:40 PM, Labalaba003 said:

So this is a story from steven universe (gonna try to write a fanfic maybe). There hasn't been any art of any kind of blue or yellow pearl

I feel like this would end with one of them poofing and the other wetting from all the liquid. Even a gem body can only handle so much pressure.

12 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

This is an example of a really good request! They don’t even have to be this descriptive! Just the idea itself was interesting and very unique! It makes for a really good extreme scenario, that isn’t just “desperate” “waiting for bathroom” or “holding contest”

Im glad you like it. This world will finally get omorashi art of Blue and Yellow pearl. In like a year.
now we just need Garnet.

5 hours ago, Mistress26 said:

I feel like this would end with one of them poofing and the other wetting from all the liquid. Even a gem body can only handle so much pressure.

Yeah that was what i was thinking. yellow would probably be the one to poof.

Edited by Labalaba003 (see edit history)
Guest IllusiveOne

I would like to try my hand at a request. My request is a continuation of a previous request on the first page: that of Princess Daisy in her athletic wear

For the scenario, her stomach and bulge is even bigger (I would like to say doubled in size but whatever works best within the drawing), and she is currently in the middle of a game, standing at the ready to hit a tennis ball, and is absolutely struggling to hold on, thinking of the water she had in between sets and her urgent need to release. Her legs are clamped tightly, yet she tries her best to stand upright to win the game. She can't be seen losing now 😉

Style: Cartoon

Shading: Cel

Background: Color

Let me know if I missed anything. Thanks much!

• 2 weeks later...

Cartoon Style

Cel Shaded

Simple Background- A grand palace interior that combines medieval and futuristic designs, with party lights.

Scenario- A servant in the palace was unlucky enough to be picked as a waitress for the teenage prince's birthday party. She's been holding since awakening at 5 AM, and it's nearly midnight now. She also has drank a lot of various kinds of juices, ciders, and other liquids to taste-test in preperation for the party. She is hit by a spasm of desperation, causing a noticeable leak onto her tights. She is committed to her job and does not spill the drinks she is carrying, but her stumble made the leak spread to her skirt. The boy and his friends laugh at her, causing her to blush furiously. 

Girl- She has brown hair with a blue stripe running through it, pulled back into a ponytail that reaches her shoulders. She's pale and has bright blue eyes. Her dress is sky blue, but otherwise is the stereotypical maid outfit (without headband). Her tights are white except for the yellow stains from her leak. Her bladder bulge should be about half the size of a basketball. The tray she's holding has several glasses of root beer floats. She's hunched over with one hand pulling her skirt down in a feeble attempt to hide the leak. She's also leaked onto the front of her skirt. She is blushing very hard. 

Additional- If I may request, what if there were a second drawing of the same girl, same pose, but mid-wetting with half the size of bladder bulge as the first image, her urine splashing on the ground loudly as her eyes are shut tightly in shame? I'd love that, but I don't need it. This is an extreme desperation thread, not a wetting thread. 

Edited by HopBop
I don't want to draw a mock-up. (see edit history)
On 3/19/2020 at 12:54 AM, HopBop said:

Cartoon Style

Cel Shaded

Simple Background- A grand palace interior that combines medieval and futuristic designs, with party lights.

Scenario- A servant in the palace was unlucky enough to be picked as a waitress for the teenage prince's birthday party. She's been holding since awakening at 5 AM, and it's nearly midnight now. She also has drank a lot of various kinds of juices, ciders, and other liquids to taste-test in preperation for the party. She is hit by a spasm of desperation, causing a noticeable leak onto her tights. She is committed to her job and does not spill the drinks she is carrying, but her stumble made the leak spread to her skirt. The boy and his friends laugh at her, causing her to blush furiously. 

Girl- She has brown hair with a blue stripe running through it, pulled back into a ponytail that reaches her shoulders. She's pale and has bright blue eyes. Her dress is sky blue, but otherwise is the stereotypical maid outfit (without headband). Her tights are white except for the yellow stains from her leak. Her bladder bulge should be about half the size of a basketball. The tray she's holding has several glasses of root beer floats. She's hunched over with one hand pulling her skirt down in a feeble attempt to hide the leak. She's also leaked onto the front of her skirt. She is blushing very hard. 

Additional- If I may request, what if there were a second drawing of the same girl, same pose, but mid-wetting with half the size of bladder bulge as the first image, her urine splashing on the ground loudly as her eyes are shut tightly in shame? I'd love that, but I don't need it. This is an extreme desperation thread, not a wetting thread. 

It occurred to me I forgot a few details of my request. The girl is being viewed from a side angle. The boys aren't in the image, except as possible dialogue boxes and silhouettes. The way the girl is hunched over coupled with the length of her skirt makes it clear that she's flashing multiple people, though we can't see it. 

21 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

I don't bother with the requests that don't care. I feel mean doing it, but I know how easy it is to just think of a character and ask for them desperate. 

While it isn't preferable on the requester's side to not have their request responded to, it's also rude to just say "draw luigi from mario desperate w/ big bulge" when the one taking requests has specifically stated NOT to do that. You gave out a set of rules that those of us requesting need to follow. You also made one of those rules "follow the rules", making it extra important. People need to be respectful of your rules. I was going to say something along the lines of, "but people come here for art" but I don't agree with that. Don't you hate when you disprove your own point?

I would love to see something with my OC Josephine Wright.

Bladder bulge maybe half to ¾ the size of her head, definitely want a bladder meter, maybe cracked and leaking, about a liter.

As far as the other details, more cartoony, simple color background, pink. As far as shading, I don't really have a preference so I'll leave it up to you if it gets any shading at all.

I'd like her to have her hands between her legs grasping at herself, but leaking.

If you don't do OCs, that's fine, then all the same stuff but with Futaba Sakura from Persona 5, but aged up a little

1571535951870.png

Well, now i have more spare time since it's quarantine, so i can think of a better request.

(took me forever to think of a character i wanted that was a human female...)

How about pauline from mario, in cartoon style, with a bulge about as big as a balloon, attempting to sing while holding, in front of everyone in new donk city. Maybe have her leaking a little, and you could add in an X-ray if you want.

Hopefully this is better. I'm sorry if it isn't.

On 4/17/2020 at 8:23 PM, Feelitflow said:

Well, now i have more spare time since it's quarantine, so i can think of a better request.

(took me forever to think of a character i wanted that was a human female...)

How about pauline from mario, in cartoon style, with a bulge about as big as a balloon, attempting to sing while holding, in front of everyone in new donk city. Maybe have her leaking a little, and you could add in an X-ray if you want.

Hopefully this is better. I'm sorry if it isn't.

I don't know, I guess we'll see how I feel when I get to it, but I've been really busy and haven't been able to work on requests for a long time.

Phentaiee, I don't know if something was wrong with my initial request. If it was simply that I requested a "mannequin" of sorts, rather than an actual character, and that was why you didn't respond, I totally understand. If you don't want to do that request,  it is 100% your choice. 

To be perfectly honest, I don't want to see that vision realized anymore. The idea of that girl isn't what I want to see anymore. 

That said, I'd like to change my request. 

Background: Simple (Paya's bedroom, dim lighting)

Scenario: Paya (from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild), having been cleaning the heirloom diligently, has had no time to use the bathroom (she last visited a toilet thirty hours ago, and has been steadily drinking tea since then) She was writing in her diary when Link walked in on her. She hadn't fully realized the level of desperation she had reached! Standing up so suddenly, the shock of Link suddenly entering her room (and all the butterflies from her crush entering her room!) made her desperation much worse. She stands with her feet pointed inwards, but her thighs locked together to keep from peeing herself. She's blushing a bright shade of red while beads of sweat form on her head. Her mouth is open as she splutters out, 

"Master Link!?"

Bladder: If I am not mistaken, Paya wears a sash. This sash has not been loosened to accomodate for her bladder. Instead, you can see the sash stretched taut, straining against Paya's bladder, which has thirty hours of tea inside it. As for a visual metaphor, you could, rather than an X-Ray, place an overfilled cup of green tea in Paya's hands, with liquid sloshing against the side, but never spilling out. 

Additional: The image would be from Link's perspective. Paya would be staring directly at the viewer, as she is speaking directly to Link. 

Best regards, 

Hop

22 hours ago, HopBop said:

Phentaiee, I don't know if something was wrong with my initial request. If it was simply that I requested a "mannequin" of sorts, rather than an actual character, and that was why you didn't respond, I totally understand. If you don't want to do that request,  it is 100% your choice. 

To be perfectly honest, I don't want to see that vision realized anymore. The idea of that girl isn't what I want to see anymore. 

That said, I'd like to change my request. 

Background: Simple (Paya's bedroom, dim lighting)

Scenario: Paya (from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild), having been cleaning the heirloom diligently, has had no time to use the bathroom (she last visited a toilet thirty hours ago, and has been steadily drinking tea since then) She was writing in her diary when Link walked in on her. She hadn't fully realized the level of desperation she had reached! Standing up so suddenly, the shock of Link suddenly entering her room (and all the butterflies from her crush entering her room!) made her desperation much worse. She stands with her feet pointed inwards, but her thighs locked together to keep from peeing herself. She's blushing a bright shade of red while beads of sweat form on her head. Her mouth is open as she splutters out, 

"Master Link!?"

Bladder: If I am not mistaken, Paya wears a sash. This sash has not been loosened to accomodate for her bladder. Instead, you can see the sash stretched taut, straining against Paya's bladder, which has thirty hours of tea inside it. As for a visual metaphor, you could, rather than an X-Ray, place an overfilled cup of green tea in Paya's hands, with liquid sloshing against the side, but never spilling out. 

Additional: The image would be from Link's perspective. Paya would be staring directly at the viewer, as she is speaking directly to Link. 

Best regards, 

Hop

Sorry for not responding, I don’t respond to all of the requests that I’m going to take, but yours was fine. I do like this new request though, so maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t respond (?)

Regardless, I have been super busy recently, and won’t be getting to requests for a while, so your request could be anywhere between 2 months and a year away, I really have no way of telling

8 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

Sorry for not responding, I don’t respond to all of the requests that I’m going to take, but yours was fine. I do like this new request though, so maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t respond (?)

Regardless, I have been super busy recently, and won’t be getting to requests for a while, so your request could be anywhere between 2 months and a year away, I really have no way of telling

Thank you, Phentaiee! I get nervous as to the reason people aren't responding, rather than the lack of response, so I appreciate the clarification. I don't mind a long wait time, as this is a free art request thread. You have high-quality art, and it should be worth the wait.