Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Phen's EXTREME Art Request! (READ THE FIRST POST!)

50 minutes ago, MusashiSerena said:

This is what Joker's room looks like but you can simplify it as much as you want:

image.thumb.png.e02b9bb29b3e2b4de0166570fd902229.png

That’s not Joker’s room, dummy, he has green hair and clown makeup, smh get your facts right 😤🙄🤦‍♀️
(While more description on the scenario wasn’t really what I was asking for, which was a different scenario that was more unique than just standing and holding, I appreciate the detail you went into anyway, and will still draw it for you)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never actually watched Naruto, so it occurred to me that I have no idea when it takes place. Would they have modern bathrooms like that? I have absolutely no idea.

I definitely felt that it fit the characters a lot better the other way around, with how Olivia gets when her pink bar fills up, and how Emily's bladder is stronger than Olivia's meaning that 300% for

I finished two more requests. The next post will have 3 finished drawings, because, coincidentally, three different people asked for Steven Universe related drawings. I am not a fan of the show, but t

Posted Images

On 12/14/2019 at 7:37 PM, Evab100 said:

Make her bladder as big as a inflated weather balloon if you can. 

Alright, short answer: I cannot. Long answer, I can make the bladder the size of a weather balloon, but it won’t look good. I have the entire thing drawn with the largest bladder I can reasonably make right now that I can still make look good, but it isn’t even close to a weather balloon. Would you like me to go with a ‘realistic’ sort of bulge, go for a weather balloon sized bulge, or would you maybe like to see the sketch as of right now and decide for yourself?

Guest Masyanyalover
14 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Alright, short answer: I cannot. Long answer, I can make the bladder the size of a weather balloon, but it won’t look good. I have the entire thing drawn with the largest bladder I can reasonably make right now that I can still make look good, but it isn’t even close to a weather balloon. Would you like me to go with a ‘realistic’ sort of bulge, go for a weather balloon sized bulge, or would you maybe like to see the sketch as of right now and decide for yourself?

I’d like to see the sketch, please. You can do a realistic size bulge, as big as you can go.

On 1/14/2020 at 12:19 AM, Phentaiee said:

Looking back at this, you never mentioned anything from rule 4. I understand forgetting about it because you had a lot of stuff to suggest, so if you could please reread the rules and fill in the rest of the information that would be great

Style: Realistic

Shade: blended

Background: it can be simple. The pool is outdoors. You can draw a blue sky behind her. I'm interested in the lifeguard strugling to hold it and the people at the pool whispering about her.

On 1/15/2020 at 3:09 AM, Phentaiee said:

That’s not Joker’s room, dummy, he has green hair and clown makeup, smh get your facts right 😤🙄🤦‍♀️
(While more description on the scenario wasn’t really what I was asking for, which was a different scenario that was more unique than just standing and holding, I appreciate the detail you went into anyway, and will still draw it for you)

Thank you!

For a unique scenario idea how about a multi panel comic where Milf Futaba with a huge bladder tries to hold her pee and make it up a generic house's stairs, get to her bathroom, plug the bath, and fill the bath with her own urine with a big relieved smile? And then smile as she's submurged up to the chest by her own urine, her large breasts floating a bit.

And how about one where Milf Futaba is a Hatsune Miku-inspired pop-star with a huge bladder struggling to dance, then she accidentally lets go all over the crowd of fans, then she wakes up in her bed and finds she wet the bed?

I don't know if there's a request limit but even if you don't want to draw these I hope you like the ideas, anyone who wants to use them is free to do so.

9 hours ago, MusashiSerena said:

Thank you!

For a unique scenario idea how about a multi panel comic where Milf Futaba with a huge bladder tries to hold her pee and make it up a generic house's stairs, get to her bathroom, plug the bath, and fill the bath with her own urine with a big relieved smile? And then smile as she's submurged up to the chest by her own urine, her large breasts floating a bit.

And how about one where Milf Futaba is a Hatsune Miku-inspired pop-star with a huge bladder struggling to dance, then she accidentally lets go all over the crowd of fans, then she wakes up in her bed and finds she wet the bed?

I don't know if there's a request limit but even if you don't want to draw these I hope you like the ideas, anyone who wants to use them is free to do so.

I'm not taking comic requests unless I really like the idea, but that first one sounds interesting. I'll think about it, but since comics take a while, probably not

On 12/14/2019 at 7:37 PM, Evab100 said:

I’d really like to see Masyanya in near official style laying on a hyper sized bladder bulge, lounging on it as she bounces. Make her bladder as big as a inflated weather balloon if you can. 

OEMW.thumb.jpg.53301b0f10e6c77f8e39d2c34fef5fac.jpg

Well, it's no weather balloon, but that doesn't mean that things can't get any fuller! Since I asked, and it was okay for me to draw a less sizable bulge in order to make a better looking drawing, I did. As for the scenario itself, though, let's just say that she's still super early in this hold, she's only just begun. Her weather balloon sized bulge will come with time, agony, desperation, and lots and lots of fluids!

(I would like to get better at drawing ridiculously large bulges and making them look good for future requests, because if I can pull off something that extreme, that would be fantastic. I can't do it well now, but maybe someday in the future I will be able to. Not saying that the bulge in this drawing is small by any means, it's just not nearly as large as the original prompt asked for!)

Guest Masyanyalover
9 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

OEMW.thumb.jpg.53301b0f10e6c77f8e39d2c34fef5fac.jpg

Well, it's no weather balloon, but that doesn't mean that things can't get any fuller! Since I asked, and it was okay for me to draw a less sizable bulge in order to make a better looking drawing, I did. As for the scenario itself, though, let's just say that she's still super early in this hold, she's only just begun. Her weather balloon sized bulge will come with time, agony, desperation, and lots and lots of fluids!

(I would like to get better at drawing ridiculously large bulges and making them look good for future requests, because if I can pull off something that extreme, that would be fantastic. I can't do it well now, but maybe someday in the future I will be able to. Not saying that the bulge in this drawing is small by any means, it's just not nearly as large as the original prompt asked for!)

Beautiful! Thank you so mucH

Guest Masyanyalover
On 12/13/2019 at 10:35 PM, Phentaiee said:

On 12/13/2019 at 10:35 PM, Phentaiee said:

Remember to be as detailed as you want! Specify every little detail if you want to! And if you say “Draw this character desperate” and say nothing else, I will find out where you live and use EXTREME violence!

That actually could scare some people, so please tell them it’s just a joke

Edited by Masyanyalover (see edit history)

Hello! Could you do Polly Geist from Moster Prom please? For the scenario could you do her trying to float through a bathroom stall that's locked from the inside with a basket ball sized bladder stopping her from entering fully (but you could still see her bladder from that view). She would have a her hands on the door trying to push herself through fully as the toilet is literally right infront of her. If you could too then maybe another panel where yoy see her legs crossed tightly around on the otherside of the door. Not required though.

Style: Cartoon

Shading: Cel

Background: Simple

If there is anything wrong with this request or you need more details let me know and I'll change some of it up.spacer.png

Hello there!

I love your work so far. I'd like to request a Kagamine Rin  naked desperation (she's 14 but age 18 plz) I'd like a realistic full bladder bulge size. No x-ray pls ^_^ For details I would like (in order) Realistic, Smooth, simple. For my scenario I would like our poor girl Rin to be standing, nude in front of a public bathroom urinal. She's leaking from the desperation and can't quite reach the urinal in time. Her hands are no where near her crotch and she can't bend or cross her legs. she's just leaking. Also, please include her bow (Cuz it's adorable ^-^) and her hair clip. Naked breast size small to average.

Thankssssss ^-^

On 1/24/2020 at 4:05 PM, TurdGirl24 said:

I love your work so far. I'd like to request a Kagamine Rin  naked desperation (she's 14 but age 18 plz) I'd like a realistic full bladder bulge size. No x-ray pls ^_^ For details I would like (in order) Realistic, Smooth, simple. For my scenario I would like our poor girl Rin to be standing, nude in front of a public bathroom urinal. She's leaking from the desperation and can't quite reach the urinal in time. Her hands are no where near her crotch and she can't bend or cross her legs. she's just leaking. Also, please include her bow (Cuz it's adorable ^-^) and her hair clip. Naked breast size small to average.

This isn't an extreme scenario, sorry. If you want this request, you can ask someone else. I'm only doing extreme scenarios

*neatly places one piece of paper on the workload*

Style:

Cartoony with slight realism if possible, cel-shading, color background

(would also appreciate a line-art only version if that can be arranged)

Scenario:

(This may be a bit specific and long-winded but I’m not sure how to condense it)

Taking place in an extension of the Undertale universe, I’d like to see a scene involving Chara and Asriel (both characters of indeterminate age in-game; suppose Chara as a legal adult and Asriel in his adult form). The two retain some playfulness with each other and find themselves embarking at some point in a no-holds-barred holding contest. The loser of this contest will (fall to undecided embarrassing circumstance).

Chara, being the only one in the Underground with a human soul, is orders of magnitude more powerful than Asriel and easily wins the contest. Unfortunately for her, Asriel is aware of this discrepancy as well and takes initiative to rectify it; “Double or nothing!” Chara’s bladder remains full as Asriel restarts his own hold for what he believes to be a fair fight… until later, when he loses once more. Unable to accept the consequences of his loss, Chara is challenged to several more “double or nothing”s, and the off-handed contest goes on for much, much longer than initially intended. Eventually, Chara and Asriel both grow near their breaking-points and Asriel reluctantly settles on a final hold for all the marbles.

Onto the scene to be drawn...

Towards the end of this contest, in his determination not to lose, Asriel has broken his previous limit and is now frantically keeping approximately 2 litres of urine contained behind firmly-crossed legs. All the while, Asriel is urgently glancing to Chara who is barely managing her own (as large as ““realistically”” possible) bladder resting a hand gingerly against her heavily-swollen lower stomach as her opposite hand clutches desperately between her legs for control.

Notes:

You mentioned in the first post that you are not entirely familiar with drawing male or furry characters. Unfortunately, Asriel does tick both of those boxes, so if you feel the drawing would benefit by his omission, Asriel may be out of the ‘camera’’s view but acknowledged in some form to be in the scene (perhaps by means of dialogue).

Some form of indicator would be appreciated for both characters (or at least Chara if Asriel is not on-screen). This can be an X-ray view, bladder-meter, or from a more unique angle, perhaps a spin on the game’s heart-focused gameplay.

(On a side note, this is my first interaction on the site ^^ hey all)

5 hours ago, npmutvflb said:

*neatly places one piece of paper on the workload*

Style:

Cartoony with slight realism if possible, cel-shading, color background

(would also appreciate a line-art only version if that can be arranged)

Scenario:

(This may be a bit specific and long-winded but I’m not sure how to condense it)

Taking place in an extension of the Undertale universe, I’d like to see a scene involving Chara and Asriel (both characters of indeterminate age in-game; suppose Chara as a legal adult and Asriel in his adult form). The two retain some playfulness with each other and find themselves embarking at some point in a no-holds-barred holding contest. The loser of this contest will (fall to undecided embarrassing circumstance).

Chara, being the only one in the Underground with a human soul, is orders of magnitude more powerful than Asriel and easily wins the contest. Unfortunately for her, Asriel is aware of this discrepancy as well and takes initiative to rectify it; “Double or nothing!” Chara’s bladder remains full as Asriel restarts his own hold for what he believes to be a fair fight… until later, when he loses once more. Unable to accept the consequences of his loss, Chara is challenged to several more “double or nothing”s, and the off-handed contest goes on for much, much longer than initially intended. Eventually, Chara and Asriel both grow near their breaking-points and Asriel reluctantly settles on a final hold for all the marbles.

Onto the scene to be drawn...

Towards the end of this contest, in his determination not to lose, Asriel has broken his previous limit and is now frantically keeping approximately 2 litres of urine contained behind firmly-crossed legs. All the while, Asriel is urgently glancing to Chara who is barely managing her own (as large as ““realistically”” possible) bladder resting a hand gingerly against her heavily-swollen lower stomach as her opposite hand clutches desperately between her legs for control.

Notes:

You mentioned in the first post that you are not entirely familiar with drawing male or furry characters. Unfortunately, Asriel does tick both of those boxes, so if you feel the drawing would benefit by his omission, Asriel may be out of the ‘camera’’s view but acknowledged in some form to be in the scene (perhaps by means of dialogue).

Some form of indicator would be appreciated for both characters (or at least Chara if Asriel is not on-screen). This can be an X-ray view, bladder-meter, or from a more unique angle, perhaps a spin on the game’s heart-focused gameplay.

(On a side note, this is my first interaction on the site ^^ hey all)

I definitely have to think on this one. Asking for male and/or furry is not prohibited at all, so that's fine (It was more of a suggestion since I probably won't do a great job with it) but the request itself is pretty much just a regular holding contest, but one contestant is holding a very extreme amount of liquid. I didn't have it in the rules, but since I have a lot of requests to take, I'm only going to do the more interesting requests, with somewhat unique scenarios, and while this one is well described, it's not really anything special, as far as extreme scenarios are concerned, but it's kinda special, so I'm not going to immediately diss it. Since I have a few months until I get this far into the request list, I guess I'll just see how I feel then.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:33 AM, ace2612 said:

Hello! Could you do one of a girl with a basketball sized bulge trying to hold it in while performing a ballet routine on stage to an audience? A normal black leotard like the picture below would be perfect.

Preferably it would a a cartoon and cel drawing, with a simple background. Also x-ray if you have the time.

Thank you!

taglia-basilica-dance-ballet-leotard-astrid-ruched-front-and-back-viscose-black-5840-p.jpg

This one took a while, and my lighting skills aren't as good now that I've switched programs, but here it is!OBDB.thumb.jpg.7b0aad67015529aefdb02f34dc942695.jpg