Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Phen's EXTREME Art Request! (READ THE FIRST POST!)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never actually watched Naruto, so it occurred to me that I have no idea when it takes place. Would they have modern bathrooms like that? I have absolutely no idea.

I definitely felt that it fit the characters a lot better the other way around, with how Olivia gets when her pink bar fills up, and how Emily's bladder is stronger than Olivia's meaning that 300% for

I finished two more requests. The next post will have 3 finished drawings, because, coincidentally, three different people asked for Steven Universe related drawings. I am not a fan of the show, but t

Posted Images

On 12/14/2019 at 12:44 PM, Omorashi100 said:

MY request:

Seiko KImura from Danganronpa 3 having one hand or two on her groin.

Details:
Realistic, smooth, & simple background

Desire: Because I would enjoy seeing female Danganronpa characters in a desperate predicament and not just the common ones.image.jpeg.8cce38923d230f6ba3e2eccbadd54bb5.jpeg

OSTP.thumb.jpg.0ca867a971acf646d137c642b36a47e6.jpg

With this request done, I'd like to address some of the requests I've gotten so far...

I have gotten more requests quicker on this thread then than ever before, and I feel it might surge again at any moment, who knows.

Unfortunately, I really want to do other things on this site, things with more story and purpose. I never ever wanted to get to this point, and I really regret having to do this, but I will have to say no to some of the existing requests. I will also have to say no to some of the requests I get in the future. I'll definitely think it over first, but around this time tomorrow, I will probably post a list of the requests I will decline. I don't want to, but almost all of the requests I got just wanted to see a character desperate, or waiting in a line. I barely got any unique requests. I apologize to everyone who is getting their request declined, but with how long I'm taking to make these, I can't get to all of them and still make the other content that I want to make, like Zone Pink, (and potentially two other series's that may be starting up, so if you requested because you like my content, rather than because you saw a request thread, I have a lot more coming)

So, if your request is cut, you can request again, but keep in mind that I might not accept now, especially if your request isn't very creative.

2 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

OSTP.thumb.jpg.0ca867a971acf646d137c642b36a47e6.jpg

With this request done, I'd like to address some of the requests I've gotten so far...

I have gotten more requests quicker on this thread then than ever before, and I feel it might surge again at any moment, who knows.

Unfortunately, I really want to do other things on this site, things with more story and purpose. I never ever wanted to get to this point, and I really regret having to do this, but I will have to say no to some of the existing requests. I will also have to say no to some of the requests I get in the future. I'll definitely think it over first, but around this time tomorrow, I will probably post a list of the requests I will decline. I don't want to, but almost all of the requests I got just wanted to see a character desperate, or waiting in a line. I barely got any unique requests. I apologize to everyone who is getting their request declined, but with how long I'm taking to make these, I can't get to all of them and still make the other content that I want to make, like Zone Pink, (and potentially two other series's that may be starting up, so if you requested because you like my content, rather than because you saw a request thread, I have a lot more coming)

So, if your request is cut, you can request again, but keep in mind that I might not accept now, especially if your request isn't very creative.

I like this picture but don't worry because I won't be requesting things for a while a long while.

Here they are, the three people who's requests I will be declining are:

Girlie,

NaughtyNoid,

and Soundwave012

I'm sorry to all three of you, but your requests were basically just asking for a character desperate, with the last two just wanting the character to be waiting for a bathroom. Nothing makes those requests extreme other than the capacity, and there isn't anything unique to the requests or scenarios. Feel free to try a better request, but I am not guaranteed to say yes anymore.

Here's hoping this is unique enough 🙂 This is also my first drawing request so... Might be bad lol. I want you to do a picture of Olivia with the omasha or whatever it was called from your zone pink story. Her holding the usual obbserdly amazing 300% bladder but all of it the omasha. Maybe her drinking more with Emily ecoraging her lustfully. Or the other way around if you feel that fits the characters better. Drawn in the usual style of the zone pink pictures.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:27 PM, Mistress26 said:

Here's hoping this is unique enough 🙂 This is also my first drawing request so... Might be bad lol. I want you to do a picture of Olivia with the omasha or whatever it was called from your zone pink story. Her holding the usual obbserdly amazing 300% bladder but all of it the omasha. Maybe her drinking more with Emily ecoraging her lustfully. Or the other way around if you feel that fits the characters better. Drawn in the usual style of the zone pink pictures.

Yes, this is what I want from a request, and I’m not talking about using my characters! This is the kind of request that uses something to create a desperate scenario, rather than just wanting a girl to be desperate. It will still be a while before I get to this, even with the cuts, but I will be doing this!

On 1/5/2020 at 10:54 PM, Phentaiee said:

Yes, this is what I want from a request, and I’m not talking about using my characters! This is the kind of request that uses something to create a desperate scenario, rather than just wanting a girl to be desperate. It will still be a while before I get to this, even with the cuts, but I will be doing this!

Yay I did a good 😄

Take as much time as you need lol

Ok Phentaiee look these scenarios:

Scenario 1: Desperate secretary must send an important email before a deadline. She keeps typing in her computer while squirming. She can't leave her desk to run to the bathroom because she has little time to finish her job, and her boss keeps shouting at her. Important: her boss is also a woman and needs to pee almost as much as the secretary.

Scenario 2: Female lifeguard is watching for a public swimming pool. She didn't use the bathroom for hours and needs to take a leak urgently. She can't leave her spot and people at the swimming pool are aware of her predicment (she is being quite obvious). She is on a high chair and is wearing shorts and T-shirt

Scenario 3: woman has to make a power point presentation at her job. She drank a lot of water before the meeting because she was nervous but couldn't use the bathroom and now she's bursting while gives her presentation.

Just a few ideas for your art work. You can use all of them, or none. 

On 12/14/2019 at 4:35 AM, Phentaiee said:

Rule 3: This is an EXTREME request thread! I will only do your request if it is EXTREME. It could be EXTREME holding, EXTREME holding, or even EXTREME holding.

Can I request Cartoon Art Cel-shaded Simple Backgrounds art of Futaba and Ann from Persona 5 aged up so they're both larger-breasted MILFs? The left's kind of body type: 9y9xl6xepb841.jpg

I prefer simple backgrounds because complex backgrounds can get distracting.

Edited by MusashiSerena (see edit history)
13 hours ago, MusashiSerena said:

Can I request Cartoon Art Cel-shaded Simple Backgrounds art of Futaba and Ann from Persona 5 aged up so they're both larger-breasted MILFs? The left's kind of body type: 

I prefer simple backgrounds because complex backgrounds can get distracting.

This request literally does not mention anything about pee or desperation at all. I'm not just drawing anything, I want to make good desperation art.

In Mortal Kombat 9 a character called Rain has a fatality called "bubble burst" in which the loser of the battle is made to drink until they explode, the fatality is quite mild compared to the others in the game but it has a lot of fetish potential.

My idea is that fatality being used on the bladder of one of the female characters of the game but Rain decides to leave his victim when she's about to burst leaving them alive but paralized from the mighty need

My personal favorite of the characters of the game is Sonya Blade but you can choose whichever one you want, there is a good amount of revealing outfits you would probably enjoy drawing, you can also choose the bladder size ypu think wluld fit better.

That's pretty much all there is to the request but if you want more ideas:

- The health bars are visible but the victim's one is yellow and filled beyond what would be usually possible

- There is a stage called "Kahn's arena" with a huge crown in the background perhaps a good motivation to keep holding it

- There may be a finisher text in the middle of the screen reading "Friendship?" (Friendship is a finisher option that consists in not killing your oponnent but it's questionable how friendly filling someone to bursting actually is)

If you need reference images for any of the things I mentioned I can give them later, I'm writing this in my cellphone now to avoid forgetting it later.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Bombality said:

In Mortal Kombat 9 a character called Rain has a fatality called "bubble burst" in which the loser of the battle is made to drink until they explode, the fatality is quite mild compared to the others in the game but it has a lot of fetish potential.

My idea is that fatality being used on the bladder of one of the female characters of the game but Rain decides to leave his victim when she's about to burst leaving them alive but paralized from the mighty need

My personal favorite of the characters of the game is Sonya Blade but you can choose whichever one you want, there is a good amount of revealing outfits you would probably enjoy drawing, you can also choose the bladder size ypu think wluld fit better.

I wrote all of this at 2 am in the morning I hope it isn't that weird of a request

On 1/10/2020 at 10:14 AM, MusashiSerena said:

I forgot to add that part but please make both incredibly desperate, with Futaba having a bulgier bladder than Ann.

This is still basically just asking me to draw the characters. I need something to draw. This is like telling me to solve for X in the equation 8 / 2 = 4. I usually just draw the characters standing in some room or something, but not anymore, I need something to draw, not someone to draw.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:24 AM, Nar said:

Ok Phentaiee look these scenarios:

Scenario 1: Desperate secretary must send an important email before a deadline. She keeps typing in her computer while squirming. She can't leave her desk to run to the bathroom because she has little time to finish her job, and her boss keeps shouting at her. Important: her boss is also a woman and needs to pee almost as much as the secretary.

Scenario 2: Female lifeguard is watching for a public swimming pool. She didn't use the bathroom for hours and needs to take a leak urgently. She can't leave her spot and people at the swimming pool are aware of her predicment (she is being quite obvious). She is on a high chair and is wearing shorts and T-shirt

Scenario 3: woman has to make a power point presentation at her job. She drank a lot of water before the meeting because she was nervous but couldn't use the bathroom and now she's bursting while gives her presentation.

Just a few ideas for your art work. You can use all of them, or none. 

I will use all three at once to create the OMEGA DESPERATION IMAGE. (I'm gonna do the second one though, because I feel like desperation and pools go very well together)

20 hours ago, Bombality said:

That's pretty much all there is to the request but if you want more ideas:

- The health bars are visible but the victim's one is yellow and filled beyond what would be usually possible

- There is a stage called "Kahn's arena" with a huge crown in the background perhaps a good motivation to keep holding it

- There may be a finisher text in the middle of the screen reading "Friendship?" (Friendship is a finisher option that consists in not killing your oponnent but it's questionable how friendly filling someone to bursting actually is)

If you need reference images for any of the things I mentioned I can give them later, I'm writing this in my cellphone now to avoid forgetting it later.

I always see alternate skins in games, if this is one of those games, do you think you could dm me the outfits you want me to use? Unless you don't care at all.

On 1/10/2020 at 8:40 AM, cooler said:

Hello there. Can you draw Videl from Dragon Ball Z flying so desperate to pee that she is leaking bits of pee in the air? Style: Realistic, Shading: Cel, Background: Simple (sky with clouds).

How is she flying? I've never seen this show, does she have the ability to fly, or is she a pilot or something? I have no idea.

1 hour ago, Phentaiee said:

How is she flying? I've never seen this show, does she have the ability to fly, or is she a pilot or something? I have no idea.

In Dragon Ball Z pretty much all the main characters can fly and and if I remeber correctly they could use any pose to do so. I'd say go crazy with your creativity in this one as you can pretty much do a desperation image in any angle and in any pose unbound by the laws of gravity.

I always see alternate skins in games, if this is one of those games, do you think you could dm me the outfits you want me to use? Unless you don't care at all.

Yes, it's a game with alternate skins, I will dm you a video with them later, I don't care which one you decide to use, it would likely be better if you choose as I probably would just end up choosig whichever is the most covering outfit of them.

8 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

This is still basically just asking me to draw the characters. I need something to draw. This is like telling me to solve for X in the equation 8 / 2 = 4. I usually just draw the characters standing in some room or something, but not anymore, I need something to draw, not someone to draw.

I will use all three at once to create the OMEGA DESPERATION IMAGE. (I'm gonna do the second one though, because I feel like desperation and pools go very well together)

She has the ability to fly, so the pose doesn't matter

New thread with lots of requests already, so I may as well throw one in too! Hopefully it's an interesting enough concept, here goes:

Princess (Etrian Odyssey, blonde version) and Angie (Danganronpa V3), both wearing nothing but bikinis + tiara/crowns to indicate royalty, aged up. If possible, I'd like to see them extra-bottomheavy, huge butt/thick thighs/etc. The two are having "friendly" negotiations between nations in the form of a drinking contest, one that's clearly been going on for days given that both are now extremely desperate, with super-colossal bladder bulges. Although it looks like neither one can take a single drop more, they refuse to give in, even as another giant pitcher of strong, tropical tea is brought out...

I'm not totally sure what they'd be debating over, or how they'd be positioned in the image, though I'd imagine it's happening on or near a beach (where the constant sound of water provides additional torment, though that's not entirely necessary to incorporate).

As for style, cartoony/cel with simple background please!

On 1/7/2020 at 1:24 AM, Nar said:

Looking back at this, you never mentioned anything from rule 4. I understand forgetting about it because you had a lot of stuff to suggest, so if you could please reread the rules and fill in the rest of the information that would be great

On 1/12/2020 at 12:18 AM, Bombality said:

Yes, it's a game with alternate skins, I will dm you a video with them later, I don't care which one you decide to use, it would likely be better if you choose as I probably would just end up choosig whichever is the most covering outfit of them.

Same with you Bombality, again I totally understand forgetting with how much info you gave, but please provide  at least one part of rule 4 for me

Same with you Bombality, again I totally understand forgetting with how much info you gave, but please provide  at least one part of rule 4 for me

I actually don't have anything to say though, use whatever style you prefer, even the background I mentioned was more of a suggestion than an obligatory thing to include.

But yes, I had failed to reread the rules and now will do the "sorry I forgot" of shame... sorry I forgot.

15 hours ago, Bombality said:

I actually don't have anything to say though, use whatever style you prefer, even the background I mentioned was more of a suggestion than an obligatory thing to include.

But yes, I had failed to reread the rules and now will do the "sorry I forgot" of shame... sorry I forgot.

Do you want a lot of detail in the background or not?

On 1/12/2020 at 4:33 AM, Phentaiee said:

How is she flying?

Psychic wingless self-levitation through use of an energy called "ki". https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Flight

On 1/12/2020 at 4:33 AM, Phentaiee said:

I'll try and be more detailed. Ann and Futaba are from Persona 5. Can you draw a blushing Ann on the right standing but bent over in pain with legs spread, stroking her bulging bladder with both hands, ass pointed to the left and at the face of Futaba, who is next to her and frantically pee-dancing on the spot with a blush and panicked expression as she grips her own crotch with both hands? Both are in Joker's room and both have leaking trails dripping down their legs, small puddles under them. Futaba's puddle is bigger. And can you put both in their "Persona outfits" rather than their day outfits?

This is what Joker's room looks like but you can simplify it as much as you want:

image.thumb.png.e02b9bb29b3e2b4de0166570fd902229.png

This is Ann in her Persona outfit:

image.png.d64010b91bb12e42132ae08e10171063.png

And this is Futaba in her Persona outfit:

image.png.bdeab9876c92afc0a22aa30de444f36c.png