Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Diaper Fiction Prompts and Requests

I'll get this started with a promising prompt from the main thread that nobody took up.

On 10/12/2016 at 10:04 PM, inconnue said:

I have a topic if some one is ready to write it.

I found this caption in Abkingdom

Here is the translation of the caption
' With the compliments of the company,
control and change of diaper by are qualified personnel,
A bottle and a plastic cover for every passenger...'

pampersairways.jpg

On 12/17/2019 at 7:29 AM, Marty Silver said:

I think my favourite one is when a girl babysits her younger brother/sister or just a kid (who still wears diapers or pull-ups) and they go to the park. I like when people are desperate. She is really desperate, but can't lose a sight of the kid, so she's stuck between a rock and a hard place. If she's brought some protection with her, she could risk it and sneakily put it on, "just in case".

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

I'm ignorant of how fans engage in Pokemon activity.  I think a couple questions could be answered by showing what happens in fiction.  Some of my comments may make no sense.

1.  Non-canonical:  Let's say by some freak a persian metamorphosed into a splinter cat (as far as I know not a Pokemon).

https://www.deviantart.com/kryptid/art/Splintercat-Concept-140884523

In my state (Washington, USA), they don't fly (I'm not sure I believe they fly in Oregon).  They do leave ghostly white snags (dead trees).  They make splinters and stakes.  When trainers command Pokemon to use the stakes against zubat, etc. it weakens the zubat's abilities.  But two or more hits will be needed to make a zubat faint.  The "splinters" do serve nicely as tooth picks, tent steaks and balloon stakes (where balloon ropes can be tied prior to lifting into the sky).  That's useful in open with nothing else to tie to.  Hardwood stakes can be useful in spilting softwood (such as conifers).  Would a trainer find the milder-mannered Washington splintercat desirable?

2.  Let's say a trainer inadvertently steps into Surskit's WS or aqua jet move.  If hit in the crotch, will the trainer think he/she peed?  Disrupt the trainer for one move?  Will the other trainers recognize the wet spot as Surskit fluid?  Again, I'd like to see this answered as a side scene in a story.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Someone can't find any toilet paper in any stores to save their life, but they notice there are tons of adult diapers and wet wipes for sale.  They decide to ride out the crisis in diapers, assuming nobody will see their little secret due to the isolation.  Of course their crush or boss or somebody does notice their padding, and it embarrasses the hell out of them!

• 4 months later...

I have a suggestion for a story.

So, two Pokémon are really good friends. Pokémon A wets the bed and Pokémon B does not. They have a sleepover at Pokémon A's house, and Pokémon B finds the diapers under the bed. Pokémon A is embarrassed but Pokémon B assures him that it's okay that he wears diapers, and also admits that he's kind of curious and wants to try one on. The two decide to change into diapers at the same time, and then they play for a while. Later, Pokémon B has to pee and is worried about using the diaper, is reassured by Pokémon A, and Pokémon B manages to go in the diaper. He ends up liking how it feels and that leads into having some 'fun' together with the diapers still on.

• 5 months later...

Imagine an incontinence epidemic plaguing many young people (but still far in the minority). No one is sure why it's happening, and a lot of people say nothing is happening and it's all just in these kids' heads.

I've had this premise under consideration for years, but I don't think I've ever written anything using it. Now here's a new idea. Students who've had accidents are required to wear protection. It's fairly discreet, but you can spot it under certain clothes, and of course it's really obvious in the locker room. The staff may even encourage students to report fellow students who are required to be protected but aren't wearing theirs. The story would be about an unpopular girl whose status is worsened by the padding she's obligated to wear. The other girls, led by an especially cruel popular girl, make fun of her. Then the popular girl has an accident in front of the class, and soon realizes padded undies aren't so funny when you're the one wearing them.

I've always liked the idea of an alternate reality, or different culture, where women either do not develop bladder control at all, or stay in nappies their whole lives due to some sort of social custom... and then a story of the experiences of a "dry" woman, previously accustomed to bladder control and grown-up knickers, who finds herself inserted into this environment.

On 2/20/2021 at 8:32 AM, nappypants said:

I've always liked the idea of an alternate reality, or different culture, where women either do not develop bladder control at all, or stay in nappies their whole lives due to some sort of social custom... and then a story of the experiences of a "dry" woman, previously accustomed to bladder control and grown-up knickers, who finds herself inserted into this environment.

Noface has a story on here that follows this exact scenario: An Inconvenient Entanglement. I've been posting one that follows the first part (a world where all women stay in diapers), but not the second part (where a "dry" woman visits this place)--it's called A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy. If anyone knows of others, I'd love to hear about them.

12 hours ago, brucejedi said:

Noface has a story on here that follows this exact scenario: An Inconvenient Entanglement. I've been posting one that follows the first part (a world where all women stay in diapers), but not the second part (where a "dry" woman visits this place)--it's called A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy. If anyone knows of others, I'd love to hear about them.

Thanks, I’ll check those out! As most fictional diaper stories tend to be of the AB/regression type which does nothing for me really, I rarely bother spending time looking through to find what else is out there.

10 hours ago, nappypants said:

Thanks, I’ll check those out! As most fictional diaper stories tend to be of the AB/regression type which does nothing for me really, I rarely bother spending time looking through to find what else is out there.

I have the same issue! Or they're about a juvenile character whose wetting problem is one of many immaturities. I'm more interested in characters who are mature in all other respects, but face this one wee little problem that causes great consternation. Even better when the incontinence begins mysteriously in adulthood and gets progressively worse, leading to lots of fun wetting incidents. Maybe she rebels against it and tries going without protection when she really should be wearing it. Supernatural or sci-fi causes are welcome here, as well.

One would think there would be more stories of this variety--and perhaps there are. But I don't know of any, since to find them I'd have to sift through mountains of AB/DL literature I'm not as interested in.

5 hours ago, brucejedi said:

I have the same issue! Or they're about a juvenile character whose wetting problem is one of many immaturities. I'm more interested in characters who are mature in all other respects, but face this one wee little problem that causes great consternation. Even better when the incontinence begins mysteriously in adulthood and gets progressively worse, leading to lots of fun wetting incidents. Maybe she rebels against it and tries going without protection when she really should be wearing it. Supernatural or sci-fi causes are welcome here, as well.

One would think there would be more stories of this variety--and perhaps there are. But I don't know of any, since to find them I'd have to sift through mountains of AB/DL literature I'm not as interested in.

Definitely... for me, the more “adult” the scenario that nappies are inserted into (and by that I don’t necessarily mean sexual, though that can be an element of it), the better.

Incontinence narratives definitely appeal, for example a famous, influential or powerful woman who just happens to have the little secret that she has no bladder control and has to wear nappies. And perhaps the story of what happens when she is “found out”. The incontinence could be since birth, or acquired e.g. due to pregnancy etc. after which she has to try and go back to her previous life while in nappies.

On 12/13/2019 at 8:59 PM, Jimmy Olsen said:

I'll get this started with a promising prompt from the main thread that nobody took up.

Aiko had to get away. She had no money, but the weather was miserable and she could not take it any longer. She needed to go some place warm. She had notification requested posted at more travel sites than Tokyo had cherry blossoms, but if something came through it was absurdly expensive. Then, the unbelievable happened...

"Upscale governess training program seeks young women to serve as traveling companions for governesses-in-training. All expenses paid, modest stipend. Ten day trip to Palau. Under 150 cm, under 45 kg. For details contact...."

• 4 months later...

The sight of Olympic gymnasts in unitards made me think of this scenario.

A contestant in a major athletic tournament has a history of continence problems and is afraid she might leak in front of everyone during the competition. She reluctantly discusses this with the management and is relieved to find they already have a policy for the issue. They provide all contestants the option of absorbent undergarments. On the big day she's shocked to find that the regulation protective garments in the dressing rooms aren't the discreet continence pads she pictured but full-on diapers that stick out like sore thumbs under the regulation outfits.

I don't know where the story would go from there but I think it should have a happy yet embarrassing ending.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/23/2021 at 6:20 AM, nappypants said:

Incontinence narratives definitely appeal, for example a famous, influential or powerful woman who just happens to have the little secret that she has no bladder control and has to wear nappies. And perhaps the story of what happens when she is “found out”.

I'd love it if someone wrote a story like this about a famous action hero like Samus or Supergirl. Those two are perfect because one was raised by aliens on a strange planet and the other by a computer on a spaceship so conceivably neither was potty trained.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)