Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Quite the Puddle

19 hours ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

Woah, must have been cool... I  hope that lady is ok though, people dont always just. Do that.

How long was the skirt?

She seemed fine about the whole thing, was laughing and giggling about it with her friends. 

7 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

Yes, +1 for more detail on the skirt! Tight or loose? Did it get wet? What about her shoes? Were there shiny wet streaks down her legs? Did she wipe them with her bare hands?

It was a tight mid thigh length skirt. Unfortunately it was a black skirt so I couldn't tell if it got wet or not and I was across the road but there were definitely wet streaks on her legs which she did just wipe them off with her hands. 

12 hours ago, BigBear said:

It was a tight mid thigh length skirt. Unfortunately it was a black skirt so I couldn't tell if it got wet or not and I was across the road but there were definitely wet streaks on her legs which she did just wipe them off with her hands. 

Wow, I'd love to be in her head for that moment. Perhaps the blackness of the skirt weighed into her decision to pee the way she did. And perhaps she'd done it before. That's an appetizing thought...