Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting while on a date

Guest Julie

This is going to happen to me someday. I keep daring myself to go out already needing to pee and holding it until I get home. I'm terrified of embarrassing myself, but another side of me gets more and more aroused the closer I come to having an accident. Someday, I'll drink a little too much or lose my concentration on holding it, and I'll find out whether it's the best or worst moment... I suppose it will depend a lot on how my date reacts.

i myself haven't but my lovely girlfriend while did once. we were on a day of fun and had stopped at a friends house. she didnt want to use the toilets there (idk if its cuz they were dirty or if maybe she was embarassed) and at one point everyone left except for me and her just for a few minutes,she hopped around for a minute and i told her to just go use the restroom but she didnt.she had already beem holding it for quite a while and moments later she blushed bright pink and soaked her jeans. it was ssoooooo cute ^_^ her little blush and all it was just too cute.

This is going to happen to me someday. I keep daring myself to go out already needing to pee and holding it until I get home. I'm terrified of embarrassing myself, but another side of me gets more and more aroused the closer I come to having an accident. Someday, I'll drink a little too much or lose my concentration on holding it, and I'll find out whether it's the best or worst moment... I suppose it will depend a lot on how my date reacts.

This is too wonderful!

I have if you count a hockey game as a date which I do. I have a bad habit of being a messy drunk and well I've also lost control quite a few times while on dates when I drink too much, usually without accidents but not always. The next morning I've almost always wet the bed which I why I would never spend the night with my X after drinking, did I post a story about my hockey game date on here?

Why do you ask?

• 8 months later...

Pam, when this happens, I hope you'll enjoy it and then tell us about it here.

What a way to start a date, its pretty freaking cute that you already know its going to happen to you eventually someday and you still play along.

I vote for drinking too much! lol

Early in my college career, a friend of mine went out with me on a sort of trial date (we toured the campus and talked for a while to get to know each other...it didn't turn into a relationship, but we were friends that first year) and ALMOST had an accident...she didn't seem to want to go inside and end the conversation but she obviously had to pee...was bobbing and bending her knees with her legs crossed and talking with periodically clenched teeth...thank goodness it was dark, so she didn't see my arousal (that would have been embarrassing so early in our friendship...:) ). She got bad enough for me not to be able to ignore it and I wanted to hear her acknowledge her need so I finally said "You look like you're about to explode!" She said "I've been dying for the last hour!" and laughed. So I said, "Shouldn't you be running for the dorm right now?" And she said "I'm thinking about it...I was just enjoying the evening too much." She finally gave me a very ginger little hug and half hobbled, half ran to the door from the bottom of the hill...I followed to make sure she was OK (and to see this thing play out to the conclusion...what can I say...such a thing is hard to resist!) and she made it inside and into the girls side of the first floor (and out of sight) still dry, but she stopped and really bent down VERY low twice while I could see her...I thought she might lose it both times but she staved off disaster.

And that right there is the closest I ever came to having a date include omo. I just hope I played it cool enough not to give myself away there...I was embarrassed to be having such a strong reaction...lol

This has actually happened TO my date on a date, and while I am a fan of girls wetting, iI honestly really felt bad for her. It was a complete accident and she was mortified. The compassion I had for her overrode any turn-on. We had been at the county fair and she had too much beer. I remember mainly trying to console her as she was in tears.

This has actually happened TO my date on a date, and while I am a fan of girls wetting, iI honestly really felt bad for her. It was a complete accident and she was mortified. The compassion I had for her overrode any turn-on. We had been at the county fair and she had too much beer. I remember mainly trying to console her as she was in tears.

I think that's a timely reminder that most people will do anything to avoid embarrassing themselves in public, which is why even mild desperation can be such a turn on. I'm sure your girl friend was indeed mortified. The only time I saw a girl totally wet herself my feelings of excitement were muted by feeling sorry for her.

Nevertheless, I would like to hear more about your date!

I'll tell you what, I'll tell you about a whole OTHER experience I had instead. Back when I was a lot younger, there was a girl named Cecily who was kind of cute who lived a little ways through the woods from my house and I used to hang out at her house after school. (High school.) We used to screw around some here and there but nothing more than light kissing, but she was a REAL turn-on for me because she loved wearing tight jeans most of the time. One day I went over to her house and she wasn't on her front stoop like normal. Instead, she was a floor up from that, at her bathroom Window. iI called up to her and asked her to come down and she replied in a weird voice that she couldn't, because she was busy. like I said, her voice sounded strange and not like I'd ever heard before. I shrugged and went on my way, over to another friend's house to hang out for the afternoon. The following day I went back to her house and found her on the stoop as normal. I have asked her why she was avoiding me yesterday and at first she was coy, acting sheepish and generally would not say. Finally she admitted that she had peed in her pants and that was sa why she had been in the bathroom and unwilling to come down. Obviously I was turned on, so I asked her to describe in detail what had happened. She didn't tell me much, but she DID tell me this; She had to pee when she got home that day, and she was feeling kind of adventurous so she said that she had sat down on the toilet and peed in her jeans because she "wanted to know what it felt like." I asked her for more details but that was all she ever said. Cecily, if you're out there, thank you. You make a teenage boy very happy that day.

Sorry for the random test post (and the previous post that was just a quote)...I am having technical difficulties using the site from Google Chrome ever since it went through its update.  When I try to post, it throws an error saying I didn't type anything even though there is clearly text in the posting window...which then greys out as though it thinks the text is code, not text.

Not sure what the reason behind that is...I wasn't even able to send Shu a PM about the issue...same error!...but I am able to post from Internet Explorer...a.k.a. the browser from hell.

Anyway, back on topic...

Especially in a dating situation, the risk of embarrassment is intolerable to most...which creates this paradox where many girls do not want to excuse themselves for the bathroom and yet they don't want to show that they have to pee.  I had a girlfriend once who got desperate on pretty much every single date and not once would she acknowledge it, even when I asked point plank if she needed a bathroom.  It was kind of cute...she never had an accident though...and I think that if she had, she would have avoided me for a long while after as it would have been too embarrassing even with my support and understanding.  The mind and its strange intricacies never ceases to amaze me!

Especially in a dating situation, the risk of embarrassment is intolerable to most...which creates this paradox where many girls do not want to excuse themselves for the bathroom and yet they don't want to show that they have to pee.

Well put. One girl friend later told me that she had never been as desperate in her life as on her first date with me and, perhaps because I was as shy as she was, I never realised! We were by the coast and walking back to the station, which was quite a distance. A couple of times she said "I feel such a mess - I wish there was somewhere I could comb my hair" and, because she was rather windswept, I took her at her word. Innocent days. We came across one public toilet but it was closed; she said she could have cried. Luckily the Ladies at the station was open so she was eventually able to "comb her hair" and did make it in time - just.

Here's another quick story for you, though it wasn't a date.. a while ago in a small town where I lived used to hang out with a group of people who were known to drink a lot. One of the girls was a bit wild, her name was Jessica. The group of us all went to a kind of "fair" that had a haunted house. Jessica started saying repeatedly "The last time iI went in one of those, I peed in my pants! We better not go in, guys". she kept saying it more than usual and that's what triggered my interest. Jessica was on the short side, and a little bit chunky but she used to favor wearing tight boot-cut dark-rinse jeans. it was pretty much all she wore. so she keeps repeating herself (iI didn't know the group all that well yet, I'd only started hanging out with them a few months ago) and some of them started rolling their eyes as she kept saying, "Yep, if iI go in there iI bet iI will pee in my pants, like last time!" since iI already had a hard time not taking my eyes off her Ass, iI hosted her and some of the others into going in. iI casually asked a few of the guys why they were rolling their eyes and they told me that she did that a lot, always talked about how she was going to pee in her pants if she wasn't careful about this or that. We all went in and it was scary but more of a cheesy scary for kids, and sure enough at the end I came around the corner and Jessica was standing just a little inside the exit door, but get this.. She was half squatting, half standing and I swear that she was concentrating on wetting her pants. I got a great look as the wet spot started spreading across her ass and down her leg. A few seconds more the rest of the guys caught up with us. She straightened up and loudly exclaimed "See guys? iI told you iI would wet my pants!" They seemedd pretty used to this behavior from hermaybe it's wishful thinking but I'm convinced that she enjoyed doing it in public, mostly for the attention though and not the exhibition

• 4 years later...

One time I was making out with my gf when I really really had to pee.  I didn't want to break the action, so to speak, so I kept on.  Then I came in my pants.  We both sat back and relaxed and in a minute or so, my peepee went limp.  It felt like the pee was about to come out, so I got up to go to the bathroom, and peed my pants.  It was the biggest pee I ever took, and it ran down my pants legs right in front of my gf.  Then her mom came out and saw my wet pants, and said I should come in and she would dry them for me.  I had to wear a towel around my waist while my pants and undies were in the dryer, and because I was running late getting home, her mom called my mom and told her I'd peed my pants.  Not my best evening.

• 2 weeks later...

I have wet while on a date, once. I also had a wet a pull.up once before a date and decided to wear it during my date. 

First, I met a waitress at a bar one night and we befriended each other and exchanged phone numbers. After she got off work we decided to meet up. (Warning: coming up is some messed up morale compass) She was skinny, nice body but I wasn't looking for a long time girl and she wasn't exactly my type but I went along anyways. The exhibitionist in me decided to wear a pull up to this date. I told her beforehand that I had already changed for bed and that I wear pull ups to sleep and I had one on. I didn't want to surprise her. Her reply was just "haha". Anyways we met up and she told me that she thought someone had broken into her house and she was a little scared. I told her that we could go to her place and I would look around and make sure everything was safe. So, that's what we did. It turns out she had left the door unlocked when she went to work and had forgotten that she did that. We ended chilling at her house, cuddling on the couch and watched television. At some point she was the waist band of my pull up and apologized for saying "haha" she said she was preoccupied during the text and that was her quick reply. She had no issues with me wearing a pull up. The night continue and while cuddling, I told her I really had to pee. She told me to go to the bathroom and actually got off the couch to let me up. I told her to "come back. I can hold it" well i got to desperate and I decided to wet myself. The pull up held it all. At the end of the night, she invited me to her room but I nervously said "I can't". I went home and later told her that I had an accident and was nervous. She was totally cool with it and playful told me that I should've gone to that bathroom when she told me to. I ended up breaking off communication with her because I became embarrassed/nervous at what I had done. I wish I would have stayed in contact with her. She seemed very understanding and may have even played along ;)

Second, this was actual a couple years before the one I just told. I was alone at home for the weekend, so I decided to wear a pull up. I wet it and carried on. Later, a girl text me and one thing lead to another and she ended up coming by my house. (We had talked but this was our first meet up) Now, I am very particular about my pull up use. I do not just throw them anyway or take them off until they start leaking. I feel like I'm throwing away fun and money if I take them off before I leak. Therefore, I kept it on while she came over. I was wearing thin shorts and a t shirt. My pull up was probably 70% full. She ended up hanging out for maybe 2 hours. Nothing happened between us and I didn't pee while she was there. She ended up leaving. About 2 years later, I talked to her again and told her about wearing pull ups to sleep and that I was wearing a pull up the night she came over. She didn't really have a response. I regret not making out with her that night in my wet pull up. 

Oh well, hopefully I will have more experiences in the future.

I was out for dinner and drinks with my then girlfriend (who knew about my fetish) and on our drive home she was holding herself in the car and telling me to drive faster. She had to pee when we left the restaurant but she thought she could wait until we got home. Once I pulled into my driveway she sat in the car for a few minutes with her hand between her legs. She was afraid to get up. 

I came around and opened the door for her and told her I'd run ahead and unlock the door. But she said it was too late and stepped out of the car already wetting her jeans. She just sighed and let it all out, soaking herself down to her shoes. She laughed after and said she wasn't too worried about it since she knew I'd probably enjoy it. Needless to say, I did! We got in the shower, her still in her wet jeans, and had some fun before getting out and heading to bed. 

That was a great night.

Never myself, but met a girl once who did... actually we only met because we both are into omorashi, so I guess that doesn't count (told the story before, "Tokyo girl"). Also despite our sexual preferences, we live far from each other and don't have anything else in common, so we haven't met again after that one time.

Going on a date with another girl kind of into it in two months (she too lives far from me...). To be honest she doesn't actually share the fetish, but said it is an innocent thing and she doesn't mind any pee-playing, she even made a wetting video for me (without any nudity). Hope to have a nice experience to share after!