Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Matt Bomer in Glee!1!

Okay, so I haven't actually watched the episode yet (NO SPOILERS, PLEASE!!!) but I saw a clip of Matt Bomer and what's his face who plays Blaine singing together and HOLY FREAKNG SHIT MATT BOMER IS SO GODDAMN SEXY!!! I almost jizzed instantly when I heard him sing!! *faints*

I can only assume the two brothers had a falling out from the song they were singing (I heard it randomly the other day and now I think I have to buy the original and the Glee version!) but like I said, I haven't seen the episode so please don't give anything away!

I think I'll just have to keep this song on hand for when I need something... a bit exciting if you know what I mean... lmao

Watching him gave me chills. Srly. heheh.

Any thoughts?? Agreements? :)

Edited by Ryoku-the-Fox (see edit history)

Ah, Darren Criss is his name! he's my favorite to watch sing on the show, because he makes the lip-synching look the most realistic, and he's actually got really good facial expressions while he sings, too. I LOVED the interaction between these two during this song. The emotion of Matt Bomer's face when he sang was SO AMAZING, and while it was sad, it was still so sexy. heheh

Ugh, can't watch the episode online until Wednesday, but I did find a clip of the performance, and HOLY freaking poo, their dancing was SEXY. And I love the way Blaine dresses in the show- haha, it's pretty distinctly gay (in a good way, not to be insulting), but he makes it sexy! Can't wait to get the entire episode and see the dynamic between the two brothers (and I desperately hope his character will come back to the show! Graduation, maybe?)