Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Opinions on new forum icons

OmoOrg Flash Poll  

33 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you like the new forum icons?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2019 at 07:00 PM

24 minutes ago, Captain L said:

I think the shades of pink and blue used for the gender icons are too similar, it’s hard to tell at a cursory glance what a thread is tagged as, not helped by the female icon pointing upwards, which, you know, isn’t correct.

I've updated the gender icons to more traditional ones; let me know how you like these!

This topic specifically is referring to the icons beside forums, however.

• The topic was unpinned

Thank you all for your feedback - it seems most lean towards being in favor or impartial to them. I've gone back to a more middle ground, which was my original idea, of using one custom icon at the start of each category to help make individual categories easier to identify.

This will become more important in the future once we have a dedicated Padded / Omutsu forum category (which is still being set up right now).

4 hours ago, Maki said:

Thank you all for your feedback - it seems most lean towards being in favor or impartial to them. I've gone back to a more middle ground, which was my original idea, of using one custom icon at the start of each category to help make individual categories easier to identify.

This will become more important in the future once we have a dedicated Padded / Omutsu forum category (which is still being set up right now).

Maki, thank you so much for listening to this feedback and making some adjustments. Truly shows that we are a community! I know i'm speaking for myself, but i'm now personally totally comfortable with where things currently stand. The ones that had felt a bit odd were the new gender icons and the ones next to the forum categories (can't quite explain it, but as a male, it made me very uncomfortable to see the desperate male icon). Case closed and seriously thank you for listening to my feedback, 

On 12/12/2019 at 4:22 PM, Maki said:

Having the forums divided into omorashi and omutsu content was brilliant, and has made posting and browsing the forum much more organized and enjoyable. Nicely done, and thank you for all your hard work!

• The topic was locked