Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Best Amateur video I've ever seen

27 minutes ago, TVGuy said:

Yeah, its one one of mine.

It's ok.  This clip never got watermarked, so I can't fault anyone for not knowing where it came from.  I'm also alright with it staying here, you don't need to take it down.

I am glad you enjoyed the video so much that you wanted to share it with everyone.  Maybe, someday in the future, you might consider an HD Wetting membership?  We have lots of other nice vids.

Might just have to do that. 6 months for $15 is a good deal. 

45 minutes ago, MasterP said:

I think it is 😞 too bad she is a sea chickens fan

When the Pats asked Pete Carroll if we wanted the superbowl he said "Nah, I'll pass"

I discovered this vid recently and absolutely LOVED it. The way she sets it up is great, the wetting is great, and her comments afterwards are also great. It's a bit amateur but I mean that in a good way. Like it feels like this could be any normal girl and one not necessarily into wetting. The way she just lets go is amazing. Great content @TVGuy, would love to see more like this.

12 hours ago, TVGuy said:

It's ok.  This clip never got watermarked, so I can't fault anyone for not knowing where it came from.  I'm also alright with it staying here, you don't need to take it down.

I am glad you enjoyed the video so much that you wanted to share it with everyone.  Maybe, someday in the future, you might consider an HD Wetting membership?  We have lots of other nice vids.

You're a good guy, man. 

4 hours ago, AquaVitae said:

To the credit of @TVGuy he's the only major producer who is an active member of any online omo community, let alone the biggest one. For the life of me, I can't understand how so many of the pro's ignore this board. It's such an obviously good business move. On the one hand it is probably commendable that they choose not to come here if they know they have nothing to contribute besides transparent advertisement, but on the other hand it wouldn't take very much to lurk here a while, get a feel for the board, and then start making some worthwhile posts with advertisement sprinkled in here and there.

I 100% agree with this. Advertising doesn't usually work in one shot. It's gotta be put in front of you enough to make you consider it, and then go for it. For me, the more I see on here from @TVGuy, the more I'm compelled to check it out. Haven't yet, but that deal is looking pretty tempting...

17 hours ago, JBman123 said:

I 100% agree with this. Advertising doesn't usually work in one shot. It's gotta be put in front of you enough to make you consider it, and then go for it. For me, the more I see on here from @TVGuy, the more I'm compelled to check it out. Haven't yet, but that deal is looking pretty tempting...

I signed up initially because of the public wetting content, which is really good. I would recommend it to anyone who's into this content. Support those who make the good material we enjoy so much.

Then the models changed and the content shifted a bit (plus I had some money issues) so I let my membership expire...then I joined again (wash, rinse, repeat)...as of now, I'm not a member, but I keep considering signing up again. Alisha and Sosha are hot and constantly pique my interest. I do wish there was more public content again but I also understand that's high-risk and also not everyone is into it as much as I am. 🙂 Regardless, @TVGuy, keep up the good work.

On 12/11/2019 at 2:50 PM, TVGuy said:

Is she ever coming back?

12 hours ago, aytch said:

I do wish there was more public content again but I also understand that's high-risk and also not everyone is into it as much as I am. 🙂 Regardless, @TVGuy, keep up the good work.

The biggest issue with public content is that of weather.  Being located in the Pacific Northwest, we only have a small window every year where we can get away with shooting outdoors, including public videos.  Yes, we did do a public shoot with Sosha where the weather wasn't so great (it even ended up snowing on us) but afterwards Sosha informed me that she was never doing that again.

10 hours ago, GreenChile said:

Is she ever coming back?

That depends on her.  I think the HD Wetting style of doing things (working all day, schedules, scenarios, blocking out scenes) didn't mesh well with the way she approached adult entertainment work.  But, if she would like to shoot with us again, all she needs to do is let me know.