Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing in the bath: your thoughts?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Golden Slumber said:

Pool cleaners 🤔. Ive actually met people who physically get out of the pool when they say they have to pee but I imagine those people also don't enjoy pissing themselves or laying in piss 💁‍♂️

Wow. I've never met a single person who gets out to piss. But to be fair, these are people who know of my fetish to begin with and have done things along those lines on occasion.

1 hour ago, Golden Slumber said:

Me and a group of guys that were friends with my friend I was visiting on vacation were swimming in a lake and we had our floaties.. I mentioned needing to pee and all of us said we needed to.. and we all just peed in the water beside eachother I was really turned on thinking 6 dudes just let all their pee put around me in close proximity.

One of my friends has a pool in their backyard, and when he invites a group of us over it normally ends up with all of pissing in there once or twice. I dunno if I just have the right friends or what, but I swear bringing up that I had a piss fetish to all of them has kinda made them all get careless about peeing when I'm around.

It goes without saying that I pee in the shower. I have also peed in a lake or public pool -not a small backyard one- more times than I can count.

I have peed while sitting in the bathtub. I wanted to see what it felt and more so looked like. I wanted to see the plume of my spreading pee.

Since I am usually well hydrated and my urine only slightly yellow

it didn't noticeably change the water. There was just a slightly cloudiness spreading near my dick.

I only do this just before I get out of the tub, which I then rince.  Even though I know it is highly diluted, and unnoticeable, since I am in the tub to get clean , I dont want to sit in peedin water. 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Of course I've peed in the bath and shower. 

I usually leave my underwear on for the wetting factor, pee in the shower, then wash off.

Going while in a bath, on the rare occasions I can take one, doesn't really do much for me. I enjoy feeling the warmth and wetness spreading across my skin, which is taken away from me when my whole body is already warm and wet lol. It's relaxing of course, i just don't actively seek it out.

9 hours ago, Golden Slumber said:

but now its been 15 years and I don't even know the same people maybe ill start just being honest when fetishes come up or im asked.. now that im older I dont really care what people think.  

Well, I would assume since you're all older now, people will be more mature than that kid was. Running around and telling everyone someone's personal info is a very childish thing to do.

2 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

Когда я был ребенком, мне сказали, что в общественных бассейнах есть какое-то химическое вещество, которое делает вашу мочу фиолетовой, чтобы все могли ее видеть, и хотя это, вероятно, неправда, это помешало мне когда-либо мочиться в бассейн на всякий случай.

Мне действительно нравится мочиться в ванне, но я склонен принимать душ в основном потому, что это проще (и кто не мочится в душе), так что мочиться в ванне-это меньше вариант для меня в эти дни.

It's easier in the shower. It's nice to see your own wetness and then touch yourself.

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2020 at 1:00 PM, Golden Slumber said:

I dont go swimming often but I've met the odd one... I had a friend who always got out to pee when she needed too.. The same friend was walking with me one night after drinking and I couldn't unzip to pee in time trying to hold it tell we got home and she was super nice about my accident..  but once home she asked me to go change because the smell was disgusting to her lol. 

Me and a group of guys that were friends with my friend I was visiting on vacation were swimming in a lake and we had our floaties.. I mentioned needing to pee and all of us said we needed to.. and we all just peed in the water beside eachother I was really turned on thinking 6 dudes just let all their pee put around me in close proximity.

Ive pooped in the lake a hand full of times I swim away from everyone like far.. and pull my trunks down and go.. it can be messy lol you have to swim fast when you're done 😂

Being I’m gay, I would feel turned on like you did.  I think having a bunch of guys near each pissing together would be hot.  If the others were cool with it I’d like to touch their crotch while they are pissing their trunks. 

I’ve thought about pooping in a lake.  I think the concept is pretty hot.  Would I do it with another guy?   Guess it depends.  I’ve never done either.  But sounds fun.  

Is it sanitary? Would say probably not. I mean we are sitting and soaking in our pee after all. Diluted by the water or not. Is it a lot of naughty fun and exciting? ABSOLUTELY. It's a big turn on i find doing something so naughty. Just laying back to soak and relax. And then you get a strong urge to pee. And you decide to have a little moment of fun and start peeing into the water as while you relax, probably play and tease yourself a bit as you do. Or maybe decide to pull up onto the corner to watch your stream arc into the water before relishing that you were just so bad. Peeing into your bath and then getting back into it. It's definitely something you should do in my opinion. Besides you can always take a quick shower afterwards to clean off...if you want to😏

• 8 months later...