Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Those liking diaper fiction might enjoy Weekend at the Grandparents in the Fiction and Fanfiction forum.  It involves 2 sisters one in diapers and the other trying to avoid diapers. Lots of interaction between family members.  Discovery why incontinence runs in the family.

Why diaper fiction do you like?

Edited by Stanley79
Forgot to include question. (see edit history)

I prefer stories about characters who need to wear diapers.  I especially love stories that take place in a world where diaper use is the norm.  I also like to read about incontinent characters or characters forced by circumstances to wear diapers (although there aren't many stories for the latter).  I don't like age regression.  I want characters to have adult minds other than this one glitch.  More recently I've gotten into stories where characters wear diapers for pleasure and may even let a partner in on the fun, so long as there's no explicitly sexual content.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I prefer stories about characters who need to wear diapers.  I especially love stories that take place in a world where diaper use is the norm.  I also like to read about incontinent characters or characters forced by circumstances to wear diapers (although there aren't many stories for the latter).  I don't like age regression.  I want characters to have adult minds other than this one glitch.  More recently I've gotten into stories where characters wear diapers for pleasure and may even let a partner in on the fun, so long as there's no explicitly sexual content.

Jimmy, TheGreatNobody writes along those lines.  But no lovers.  Some characters need to wear and don't and some need to and do.  

I like stories about incontinent women who don't really want to wear diapers and try to hide them from everyone. I like it when stories depict the main character's struggle to accept their need to wear diapers, and I like scenes of characters desperately trying not to use their diapers. It's pretty rare for me to find a story I'm really into. I don't really like stories with regression, especially not mental regression. Can't stand spanking either. Sex is fine if it's well written. I prefer realistic stories to fantasy and sci-fi scenarios. I'm not usually into fanfiction, but that's partly because I'm usually unfamiliar with the source material, so that's my own fault.

1 hour ago, supernerd222 said:

I like stories about incontinent women who don't really want to wear diapers and try to hide them from everyone. I like it when stories depict the main character's struggle to accept their need to wear diapers, and I like scenes of characters desperately trying not to use their diapers. It's pretty rare for me to find a story I'm really into. I don't really like stories with regression, especially not mental regression. Can't stand spanking either. Sex is fine if it's well written. I prefer realistic stories to fantasy and sci-fi scenarios. I'm not usually into fanfiction, but that's partly because I'm usually unfamiliar with the source material, so that's my own fault.

What are your personal fave stories?

1 hour ago, supernerd222 said:

I like stories about incontinent women who don't really want to wear diapers and try to hide them from everyone. I like it when stories depict the main character's struggle to accept their need to wear diapers, and I like scenes of characters desperately trying not to use their diapers.

I love stories like this in theory, but it's hard to find good examples (and even harder to write them).

On 12/18/2019 at 8:43 PM, mipmixer said:

What are your personal fave stories?

Well it's hard to find good ones, and I'm yet to come across my ideal story. Off the top of my head, Diary of a Sgt. Major by Linkx was pretty good. Honestly when it comes to written wank material, I've come to like "nonfiction" more than fiction. I google around with various sentence fragments and find random articles, forum threads, and blog posts dealing with incontinence, and some of them just do it for me. It's like panning for gold. For example - call me a weirdo - but purely in terms of fap material, I actually prefer this to the story I linked to. I wish there was more fiction about incontinence. I'd write my ideal story, but I suck at writing fiction.

Edited by supernerd222 (see edit history)