Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who else has a fetish for messing but hates doing it themselves?

3 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Interesting, I never even thought about that part. I have just about no interest in watching, and I definitely never ever want to see any actual mess if I am watching lol...just a clean naughty bulge hehehe

so I pretty much never seek it out to watch cause I’m so turned off by all the poop I’ve seen by the time I find one I like 😂

I don’t like to see the actual mess either. I prefer just to see the bulge too. However the sound of pooping in your pants is a big turn on. Side note... my biggest turn on is watching a wetting vid with farts. I don’t know why.

3 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I wouldn’t say I “hate” doing it, I’m just very selective about when I choose to play...I love love love the full and squirmy feeling, the letting go, and the naughty bulge growing in my panties. I don’t like messy messing lol, so I’m pretty careful to only play when the consistency is right lolololol. Takes away most of the issue with clean up too😏

I do like doing it, but like you try to indulge only when it’s not going to be messy. Unlike you I do like seeing the mess, provided it’s not too messy. The temptation to peel off a pair of undies to see the mess beneath is very strong. And the sight of a discarded pair of knickers with a tell tale stain or smear... very arousing. I also like the idea of not having obviously made a mess, but then being forced to pull my pants down and be punished for having done so. Clearly some childhood memories at play there!

On 12/11/2019 at 8:26 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Interesting, I never even thought about that part. I have just about no interest in watching, and I definitely never ever want to see any actual mess if I am watching lol...just a clean naughty bulge hehehe

so I pretty much never seek it out to watch cause I’m so turned off by all the poop I’ve seen by the time I find one I like 😂

I agree, watching is fantastic for the bulge and maybe a stain but I'm not interested in seeing the mess itself.

As for doing it, I've found there's something a lot deeper in the mental conditioning than there is with wetting. It's much easier to let go a leak or a flood. An impending mess triggers stronger alarm bells in the brain that have to be overcome in order to go ahead. Maybe it's the amount of clean-up, maybe it's something more primal. The point of no return is also a more significant moment than it is with wetting, I find. Once you're past it though, the release is a sensation unlike any other.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:26 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

Agreed!

Poop is orders of magnitude grosser than pee is, so I'm not usually into anything related to it. Every now and then, though, I get into wetting enough that things start to escalate and something I might normally find gross starts to seem like a good idea. So I'll mess some underwear I don't care if I have to throw away, and it'll feel amazing at the time I'm doing it, but then the cleanup comes. By the time I'm done with that I usually say to myself that that was gross and I'm never doing it again, which restarts the cycle. 

Yeah, it's defintely an endless cycle.  The hype build-up of wanting to do it, feeling the euphoria of doing it, and then the walk of shame to the bathroom for clean-up. :depressed:

Usually for me, I'll end up booking a hotel room when the urge really builds up that I want to do it.  Then it's like, "Welp, I've sunk the money into this hotel room, gotta make it happen!"

On 12/21/2019 at 8:24 PM, D_se35h said:

I personally love the feeling of letting it all come out, but hate smell and cleanup

Same. There are times I'm intending only to wet but I feel the urge to poop and in my current frame of mind taking pleasure and excitement in feeling so "dirty" sometimes I can't resist letting it out and enjoy the naughty feeling of messing, then hate the cleanup afterwards. This urge is rare though; Yesterday when I wet my pajama shorts first thing in the morning I paused a few times to poop into the toilet, the first time before I could even pee, as I would've messed myself first.

Of course not wiping is another matter, sometimes if no one's around I don't wipe and let my underwear get dirty. I kind of like that. 😳 Never underwear I'll wear outside of the house before I wash it of course, and usually only either during wetting sessions or reading/writing fetish stories, etc. So, my underwear got pretty dirty before it got wet that morning. Cleanup is easier, I just rinse it then wash it in the washing machine the same as any wetting. (If some people here like messing it's all right to like that, right? I'm starting to get more confident again)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

IDK.  It's a thing where in the very few times I've tried it, I've been super turned on in the moment right before and during, and then the microsecond it was over I regretted everything about it.  The smell hits me and then I realize that I have a mess that must be dealt with immediately.  You can piss in clothes and then rinse it in the shower, wring it out, and toss it in your laundry to be washed whenever you get to it.  You can't do that with shit.  You can't rinse it down the shower drain without manhandling it down and possibly leaving a smell in the shower drain which means you have to physically move it to the toilet.  Then, if none of it falls on the floor en-route, you have to put it in the toilet, then try to rinse it out of your clothes.  Until its washed by machine, that smell isn't going anywhere, and it will almost certainly be on your hands for at least a day no matter how hard you scrub (see the documentary Mallrats for further information about the "stinkpalm".) 

It's also over much quicker than peeing.  At least for me.  Once I shit, it takes a couple seconds then it's over.  There isn't the same sort of "a little got out but I'm OK I can hold it" sort of play with shit as there is with piss.  Even with IRL scat desperation, once you've let a tiny bit of shit out, it's basically over.  Because of the smell, and the fact that a small amount of poop can smear everywhere, it's basically impossible to deal with without changing clothes and probably taking a shower.  If you leak a bit of pee, you can pat dry and keep going with your day which means that you have more incentive during omo play to try to hold on as long as possible and let as little out, since every little bit impacts how noticeable it is and how much mess there is and therefor how much embarrassment and loss of control has happened.  Contrast with a shart, which isn't even really shitting yourself, but it can still totally ruin your day if it happens.

I know some people like scat stuff, and that's fine.  I guess it just doesn't suit me, because when I do omo for play I like to get into the headspace that I'm trying to not embarrass myself and keep under control.  With scat, it just seems like when you lose control of that it's usually because you're sick/ gastronomically distressed (diarrhea) or doing it intentionally, with very little middle ground.  Urine doesn't work the same way, because even a totally healthy and fit person can miss a bathroom break and/ or overindulge in a free beverage or two and wind up in a situation where they are about to/ do piss themselves.  Poop isn't quite the same, the scenarios for that happening always require being physically ill (which, if non-tainted food is causing someone to shit water, then that's an illness even if it's not communicable), having someone force this upon them (even if it's themself), or being poisoned/ drugged (stomach bug, laxative, etc...).  I'm not into that kind of omo, I guess.  In the same way that I wouldn't really get anything out of someone with a spinal injury having urinary incontinence, I can't think of many scenarios where I can get into messing. 

There are a couple of videos of girls messing themselves that I have found attractive, but those are a very minute percentage of the total content out there and are definitely the exception rather than the rule.