Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I wasn't planning on holding today, but . . . 

So I was drinking with some friends last night and probably went to the bathroom around midnight before going to bed. Today I way overslept and woke up around 2 pm and then immediately had to go out and run some errands. When I was out I noticed how badly I had to pee, but wasn't too worried about it. I ignored it and the urge had gone away by the time I got home around 5 pm. I then talked with my roommate and then we ordered dinner. The food got here around 6 and we ate and chatted until 7, and at this point I could feel the urge to pee come on strongly again. I squirmed in my seat a bit, but once again the urge then faded. After he went back to his room at 7 I lay down in bed to watch some videos, and about 30 minutes later the urge was back again and I was desperate. I tried to ignore it but It was so intense and I felt myself leak into my underwear, which made me spring out of bed, which made me leak more. I quickly walked to the bathroom, barely containing myself, leaking more and more into my underwear and leaving a wet patch on my sweatpants as I walked.

When I got to the bathroom I quickly locked the door behind me and took off my sweatpants, still dribbling a bit, and walked over to the bathtub with my boxers still on. I had left a slight trail on the bathroom floor from how much I was leaking, so I just kind of stood in the bathtub and let loose. I peed into my boxers for a good minute at least, the pee cascading down my legs and down the drain. The relief I feel right now is amazing. I truly don't think I've ever had a wetting be that long and satisfying. 

The boxers are currently soaked and abandoned in the bathtub while I write this, but I can post pictures if there's a demand. 

For me, the exciting part of this post is something I've done:  sensing the need to pee and ignoring it even though you have the opportunity to go, and sometimes it does sort of fade into the background.  So you go about your business, perhaps ingesting more fluids, and the need returns, only much more urgently.  Now you have to consciously hold it in, but it's not convenient to pee at the moment, so you keep delaying, and perhaps the urgency does fade a bit.  But then it returns with a vengeance, and you are on the verge of pissing your pants, so you have to do something about it right now!