Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What made me want to wet myself?

The first thing that fascinated me about wetting was when I was about six or seven and my sister, who was in second grade at the time, told us that her classmate peed in her pants. The way she talked about it made it seem like her classmate had an accident, but also that the girl liked it. At that time I thought it was some fun little secret thing to do, so I would sometimes pee a little in my favorite red shorts.  Some time passed and the idea was still there. I would sometimes think about that girl and imagine her in the front of the classroom, standing at the board, wearing red shorts, peeing and smirking. It was enough of a fantasy for a long time.  
My mom babysat for these two kids, and the girl, Sarah, we'll call her, was my age and we became friends.  It was wintertime, and Sarah and I wanted to play outside in the snow. She didn't have any layers to bundle up in to stay warm, so I let her borrow some off my clothes.  Skip past the snow angels and forts and snow all fights and stuff...  After Sarah had gone home it was time to gather the snow-wet clothes and bring them to the washer. I noticed the smell. Sarah had peed in her (my) pants. And why not? I thought. The snow made them wet, so pee could make them wet too and no body would really notice. It was this that made me think back on my sister's little classmate who also pees her pants. Side note, the pee pants were red, just like my pee shorts from when I was little. 
So after that I began finding other places to pee.  
I know that it is terrible now, but one of the first places that I used to pee a lot was in a church bathroom because the floor was carpeted and the color was dark enough to hide wetness.