Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone ever wet in a pair of underwear like these?

So I am looking for the most discrete underwear for wettings in and I came across these! I am tempted to buy a pair to try. They are made of a super breathable mesh and I imagine they would be the perfect wetting underwear for quick drying and low visibility!

https://www.exofficio.com/mens-give-n-go-sport-mesh-6-boxer-brief/1241-2055.html?dwvar_1241-2055_size=000094M&dwvar_1241-2055_color=9999&cgid=underwear_mens-collection_sportmesh#start=1

They do various pairs for women as well 😄 

https://www.exofficio.com/womens-give-n-go-sport-mesh-bikini-brief/2241-2462.html?dwvar_2241-2462_color=5318&dwvar_2241-2462_size=000005S&cgid=#q=women give-n-go sport&start=1

Has anyone wet in these kinds of materials before? If so, were they quick drying and fairly discrete?

Joe 😄 

Hi, I don't have any of these breifs but looking at the fabrics in these briefs and the make up of them, I have some run tights made of the just he same fabric make up  as these. I summer Kayak in them and often just have to go pee in them they do dry very quickly and stragley enough don't seem to smell of pee even after they have dried and they feel great on so much movement! So I'm sure these would be just the same may even dry quicker as would maybe a bit thiner than my tights. 

Kev. 

3 hours ago, kevy19 said:

Hi, I don't have any of these breifs but looking at the fabrics in these briefs and the make up of them, I have some run tights made of the just he same fabric make up  as these. I summer Kayak in them and often just have to go pee in them they do dry very quickly and stragley enough don't seem to smell of pee even after they have dried and they feel great on so much movement! So I'm sure these would be just the same may even dry quicker as would maybe a bit thiner than my tights. 

Kev. 

I have on a pair right now that I have peed in several times.  They dry fast and clean up well.  I like how the keep everything centered so my wet patch goes down both legs.

49 minutes ago, strokeknight2 said:

I have a pair too. They're great! When I wet I like the wet feeling, and these don't really give you that. I've worn them on runs just so I could wet on my run without being detected. I've also worn them over diapers to keep the crinkle and poofiness down. For that they work great too.

What did you wear on the outside while running that kept your wetting undetectable?

3 hours ago, peepantsrunner said:

I have some similar underwear. They don't give you as much of the good feeling of being wet, but they do dry super fast. I like that you can leak a bit in them and they'll be dry in just a few minutes for you to do it again. It can be fun to wet just a tiny bit every few minutes all day and never have anything show on your pants.

That sounds totally perfect! Exactly what I want to do. I love the idea of just endlessly rewetting throughout the day. Enjoying that hot little leak and then just going about as if nothing has happened.

2 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

I have a pair like that. From my experience, they don’t really absorb much. It’s like just peeing with nothing on, except your privates are hidden. I still enjoy them, but don’t usually wet in them because I like clothes that absorb a lot of the liquid. 

Yeah that sounds about right. They can be useful if you're prioritizing getting away with it over how it feels to do it at the moment.

37 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

I have a pair like that. From my experience, they don’t really absorb much. It’s like just peeing with nothing on, except your privates are hidden. I still enjoy them, but don’t usually wet in them because I like clothes that absorb a lot of the liquid. 

32 minutes ago, peepantsrunner said:

Yeah that sounds about right. They can be useful if you're prioritizing getting away with it over how it feels to do it at the moment.

That sounds exactly what I want :D  I can get away with a good few naughty re-wettings that way :)