Save 20% on Gold Subscription upgrades! ×
Sign in to follow this  

24 hour hold

Was thinking of doing a 24 hour hold to since I've got nothing to do today was jus wondering should I have my morning pee or hold it in to any suggestion 

It would be easier to hold your morning pee and count those hours in as holding, otherwise you will have to go to sleep with a pretty full bladder. Although it's not very recommended to hold your morning pee bc it has been there a long time, once though shouldn't hurt you I think. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Here4theFun said:

It would be easier to hold your morning pee and count those hours in as holding, otherwise you will have to go to sleep with a pretty full bladder. Although it's not very recommended to hold your morning pee bc it has been there a long time, once though shouldn't hurt you I think. 

If you are doing a 24 hrs hold you have to keep your pee in for hours, be it 'morning pee' or 'day pee'. So if you are determined to go for 24 hours you have to keep this 'long-time-contents' in your bladder for a full day. And as Here4theFun said, I do not expect any bad issues if done from time to time.

btw I did a 24 hours hold myself last weekend. Last pee Friday at 10 p.m., starting into Saturday with already a noticeable urge at breakfast time but could distract myself quite easily. Could manage to have lunch facing only slight problems, but in the afternoon I was already feeling very full and the first surges hit me. As usual I decided to ignore these feelings because I know that staying holding these negative feelings subside and change for my desired 'pleasant fullness'. For another 3 or 4 hours I could indulge in a constant urge to have to pee but without the negative aspects of surges, spasms or the like. By early evening I realized that I was approaching my limits and short twitches interfered with my positive feelings. But being an experienced long-time-holder used to tolerate discomfort I managed to reach 10 p.m. again, though I had to hold my crotch constantly for the last hour to keep me from leaking or spurting.

• Upvote 1