Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

models with family and friends

what models tells to their family and friends? 

it's not like a normal job, i don't think they tell everybody : my job is to pee my pants or even worst if the model do scat, like i shit my pants and rub myself with shit

and it's must be awkward if the friend or the uncle don't know and they go in public and someone recognize the model : hey it's the girl i saw on the internet pissing her pants

what do you think they tell?

and if there's some model in here, it's really be fun to see what they have to tell about it

9 hours ago, cmpunk67 said:

what models tells to their family and friends? 

it's not like a normal job, i don't think they tell everybody : my job is to pee my pants or even worst if the model do scat, like i shit my pants and rub myself with shit

and it's must be awkward if the friend or the uncle don't know and they go in public and someone recognize the model : hey it's the girl i saw on the internet pissing her pants

what do you think they tell?

and if there's some model in here, it's really be fun to see what they have to tell about it

Almost all the models I work with have told their friends and family what they do. 

As for their friends, it seems like most commonly they just tell their friends everything.  In fact, many of the people who have modelled for HD Wetting, or helped out behind the scenes, found out about the opportunity through a friend who was already doing it.

In regards to their families, there is more variety here.  Some just tell their families that they work as a model, often expanding upon that to say they do nude modeling.  Others will be more fully open with their families.   I've also seen situations where the models will be more open with their siblings, but not say quite as much about the exact nature of their work to their parents.

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, TVGuy said:

Almost all the models I work with have told their friends and family what they do. 

As for their friends, it seems like most commonly they just tell their friends everything.  In fact, many of the people who have modelled for HD Wetting, or helped out behind the scenes, found out about the opportunity through a friend who was already doing it.

In regards to their families, there is more variety here.  Some just tell their families that they work as a model, often expanding upon that to say they do nude modeling.  Others will be more fully open with their families.   I've also seen situations where the models will be more open with their siblings, but not say quite as much about the exact nature of their work to their parents.

a lot of people like piss in they private sexual life but for scat model, it's must be hard to tell, it's not something really common. 

1 hour ago, ghosthollow22 said:

Curious...do the models wear/bring their own panties?  Or do you have a wordrobe selection for them?  

Yes, the models do bring and wear their own clothes and panties and we also have a wardrobe selection of items that belongs to Fuzzy Squirrel Productions that they can choose from.  How much of their own stuff they use, versus how much of the shoot stuff, really depends on the model.

Most of the time the models prefer to use their own stuff- It just fits them better and they like the way it looks on them, thats why they bought it.  However, we really pack in the number of scenes that we shoot in a day.  Not that many people, even models, have that main pairs of pants and panties.  Also, sometimes we are doing something that requires a specific costume, like a cheerleading uniform, so the models will end up using some of the supply of shoot clothes at a typical day shoot.

On one job my boss was straight out of college.   I fantasized about her doing omo.  Shortly after she left to a better job, I discovered an online clip in which she say on pile of chest draws peeing.  I think her best friend knew about her night job.  Others might have known. But not a good career move to let on to omo surfing.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:56 PM, TVGuy said:

Yes, the models do bring and wear their own clothes and panties and we also have a wardrobe selection of items that belongs to Fuzzy Squirrel Productions that they can choose from.  How much of their own stuff they use, versus how much of the shoot stuff, really depends on the model.

Most of the time the models prefer to use their own stuff- It just fits them better and they like the way it looks on them, thats why they bought it.  However, we really pack in the number of scenes that we shoot in a day.  Not that many people, even models, have that main pairs of pants and panties.  Also, sometimes we are doing something that requires a specific costume, like a cheerleading uniform, so the models will end up using some of the supply of shoot clothes at a typical day shoot.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply...it’s awesome to have some insight!  I frequently spoke with Charlotte from WHP (years ago)...and her experiences were fascinating.  Where do you find your models (for instance Ryann)?