Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Part 1:

Jade got home early, the student she was tutoring cancelled so she was free for the rest of the day. Dropping the latest draft of her grad thesis on the kitchen table she headed upstairs. Walking past Lex's room, her house mate, she heard a rustling. Deciding to investigate Jade  gently pushed the door ajar. "Lex!? What are you wearing?" Jade said, shocked. Lex stood there frozen, wearing a knee length light pink dress, "J-jade?" he stammered "What are you doing here?" "What are you doing in that dress? Where did you even get it?" Jade replied. "I-i found it, in bag..." "So you stole it?!" said Jade, "well I umm, I was just borrowing it, yeah..." he stammered. Jade's eyes drifted over to Lex's pile of clothes on his bed, spotting his boxers she turned her attention back to the boy in the dress. "Lift it up." she demanded. "W-what?" "Lift the dress up. You heard me the first time." she said, crossing her arms. Lex, shaking reached down and lifted the hem of his dress, revealing a pair of pastel blue panties. "So it wan't enough to steal a dress you had to steal some girl's panties too?" Jade demanded angrily. "I was just borrowing them, I'm sorry." Lex said, nearly on the verge of tears. Jade glanced back down at the boy's panties, noticing something strange about how they bulged, "What under those panties Lex?" "n-nothing..." "Don't lie to me." "It's nothing, please." "Lex!" "It's it's a... diaper..." He finally admits. "You're grounded. Wait here until I get back." Jade says before leaving, slamming the door behind her. As she passed the bathroom she gave the key a twist, locking the door before slipping the key into her pocket.

Edited by DampNites (see edit history)

Part 2:
  Jade got into her car and drove off. After about 15 minutes she arrived at the pharmacy. It didn't take her long to find the diaper isle. Looking at the impressive selection on display "Well if he wants to be a diaper girl he can be." Jade thought to herself. A couple of minutes browsing later Jade had picked out a couple packs of diapers labeled Extra Thick Maximum Absorbency Nighttime Protection. After she'd checked out Jade got back into her car and drove off. Meanwhile, Lex sat in his room, "Can my roommate even ground me?"  he asked himself. As he sat on his bed, still diapered and in his stolen dress, he felt a pang in his bladder. Lex got up and made his way to the bathroom. Trying the handle he found it wouldn't budge. "Shit, she didn't!". His need growing rapidly he began shifting his weight from one foot to the other. It didn't take ling before the boy was potty dancing with his hands jammed in his crotch. Lex had never had a particular strong bladder, normally he'd be peeing every couple of hours but with the bathroom locked he didn't have mush choice. He knew he couldn't hold for much longer but he kept trying, not wanting to flood his diaper. Lex suddenly felt a warmth spread out around his crotch as a spurt escaped. "Oh no, no, please no!" he cried to himself. A couple more leaks escaped into his diaper before he collapsed to his knees. Completely losing control Lex flooded his diaper. He could feel his diaper swell as it absorbed his accident, growing warm and squishy. After a minute he finally finished wetting himself. His diaper was thoroughly soaked and would have been sagging if it weren't for his panties. Standing back up Lex could feel the weight of his accident. Defeated the boy went back to his room, his swollen diaper forcing his legs apart. Sitting back down on his bed Lex considered taking the diaper off but not wanting to anger Jade any further he decide to leave the wet diaper on, hi panties keeping the warm, damp padding pressed against him. 

Part 3:

It wasn't long before Jade returned. Setting the diapers down on the table she called out "Lexie, come down.". Hearing this Lex headed downstairs, waddling due to the bulk of his diaper. Noticing his odd gait Jade asked "Anything to tell me Lexie?" "n-no" the boy replied. Unsatisfied with his answer Jade slipped a hand under his dress and gave his crotch a squeeze, "Soaked, just as I thought. Did you have an accident Lexie?" "I-I.. it wasn't my fault! The toilet was locked!" Lex said, turning bright red. "Go lie down and lift your dress up." Jade ordered. As Lexie did this she ripped open one of the packs of diapers and pulled a fresh one out. Kneeling down in front of Lexie Jade pulled Lexie's panties down, revealing his soaked diaper, tinged yellow from his accident. Jade undid the tapes and opened up the saturated diaper leaving Lexie naked and exposed. As Jade wiped him down Lexie felt himself becoming excited. Lexie bit his lip as his penis sprung to life standing up stiff. Jade ignored this as she finished cleaning him up before sliding a dry diaper under him. After waiting a couple minutes for Lexie's erection to die down Jade folded the diaper over him and taped him up. Sranding back up Jade said "There are going to be some new rules around here. Number one, bathrooms are off limits for you, you do everything you need to in your diaper. Two, you are forbidden from changing yourself, if you need on come ask me. Three, you'll answer to Lexie from now on. Four, you will do as I say and wear what I say. Got it?" Lexie nodded weakly in acknowledgement. "Now get up and pull your panties up. We're going to the mall." Jade said, a smile crossing her face.