Best way to induce extreme desperation? (Pee Dance and all)

Question

To set the story straight, my girlfriend has been aware of my pee/desperation fetish for quite some time now and she holds for me once in a while.

Upon telling her about the fetish it was revealed to me that she was okay with it and that she actually naturally does it without any thought and usually ends up putting it off until it gets pretty bad. We had talked about it a lot and I found ultimately found out that there were a few incidents that transpired where she became extremely desperate. One in particular stood out to me in which she became so desperate while drinking with friends  to the point she’d been pee dancing, jumping up and down, crossing her legs, moaning and all literally on the verge of wetting herself, and had even leaked heavily waiting in line at the bathroom trying to hold it, but I wasn’t there to witness any of it despite having been literally several meters away from her in the same building.

since then because of my massive disappointment of having missed such a memorable moment she started doing holds for me in hopes of turning me on the way I would have been if I had witnessed said incident, but frankly every single time we do it, she never squirms or does much of a pee dance (which is what turns me on the most). Instead it’s more like she crosses her legs and fidgets here and there with heavy breathing, all the way to the point of wetting. And whenever she reflects on it afterward in comparison to the incident she has told me about, she says the urge had hit her much much harder that time and she most definitely squirmed and jumped around violently.

We’ve tried recreating it many times, even narrowing it down to the science of drinking exactly what she had drank that time in question (in this case it’d be 4-6 beers and 2-3 shots within 30-45 minutes, yes we’re quite alcoholics) but to no avail we’ve only seen glimpses of the pee dance but never the full effect of it. 

i was wondering if anyone here could give us some pointers to get her as desperately squirmy as possible? We’ve tried virtually everything rapid desperation wise except for constantly holding throughout the day to tire out the sphincter muscles, which I think might really help, but I’m just really looking for more tips to add on to that theory. Any advice?

1 answer to this question

It's probably just up to a person how she or he do it. Obvious pee pee dances and moaning out loud are more drama queen moves to drag attention to them self. You often see that in omo videos, because they have to over do it to make it more dramatic event. People in real life don't do that and it's not natural, because it doesn't really help while holding. At least not in my experience. I never dance around or moan when I'm desperate, but usually just cross my legs or squeeze my legs together, sometimes squirm a little or shift body weight from one leg to another while standing. Heavy uneven breading is also part of desperation control sometimes when I'm almost at the point of wetting myself, but never do it in public, only at home when alone. Leaking and later spurting while holding are some of regular things to happen while holding until the bitter end. It's not natural to hold without leaking and than just completely lose it and peeing full force out of the blue. You leak and spurt a lot before you finally can't hold it any more. That prolongs the holding time quite a lot sometimes and you get pretty wet already before you completely lose it. 

Quick desperation methods just shorten the time between drinking and strong desperation, it won't make you dance while desperate. Well, alcohol might do that, but it's more about drunk behaviour than anything else.