Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Request] Girl wets leggings on bed

2 hours ago, nc_dude said:

You find the most amazing vids! That girl was hot! Thank you!

Thanks. It's all a matter of taste. Plus, I like sharing links and vids of things we could all enjoy.

1 hour ago, Danish said:

Do you know where to find them?

1 hour ago, MessedAndObses said:

Yes, where would one find these?

It's all off memory. When I have the time tonight, I'll go hunting. Hopefully, my quest will be completed and I can just add the stuff on this post.

3 hours ago, Hedonist said:

This was my brainchild when MGF used to allow pee videos.  Her name was Jezebel and has since quit this line of work.

I had her make me several videos over a few years, most which have been plastered on the Net.

She was a pretty cool and kinky chick, I miss her 😞

13 minutes ago, MasterP said:

This was my brainchild when MGF used to allow pee videos.  Her name was Jezebel and has since quit this line of work.

I had her make me several videos over a few years, most which have been plastered on the Net.

Do you still have the videos and want to share them? 

1 hour ago, Danish said:

Do you still have the videos and want to share them? 

1 hour ago, MasterP said:

Yeah, I miss MGF. It was a good time. Plus, I concur....if you still have the vids, please.

7 minutes ago, Danish said:

Nice! Thanks! She is great!

You're welcome. We do what we can. Now, I know there's like two more. One is a jeans wetting. Where she's talking over the phone to someone her entices her to try it in front of a mirror. The other one, if I remember correctly, is another panty messing inside of a screened-in patio. Hopefully, Master P has the hook up (Holler if you hear me).

Edited by Hedonist
Poor punctuation (see edit history)
33 minutes ago, Hedonist said:

You're welcome. We do what we can. Now, I know there's like two more. One is a jeans wetting. Where she's talking over the phone to someone her entices her to try it in front of a mirror. The other one, if I remember correctly, is another panty messing inside of a screened-in patio. Hopefully, Master P has the hook up (Holler if you hear me).

That sounds nice, I would love to see that!

1 hour ago, Hedonist said:

The one on the phone was my brainchild too, I'll look thru my collection and see if I can find them.

8 hours ago, MrStrangerous said:

To the rescue! The one on the phone, in front of the mirror I have available.
Sadly I can't upload it to this thread, due to 73mb being a limit, but I have it and I will find a way to share it, haha!

Edit: Here it is.

That is really good! Thanks, I think I just found a new favorite model