Diaper Live - wet or dry at the moment?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck its so warm and squishy. I forgot how awesome this was

I'm very wet right now, my last wetting leaked into my leggings a bit, but I'll enjoy it a little longer before I will change my diaper. SO squishy! ^^

Arrived at work and went to tbe restroom to check my diaper before going to my desk.   My diaper is damp, 🙂

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Getting the "let go" sensation to wet my nappy when sitting at my desk requires my bladder to be fit to burst.  Having drunk about four litres of water and Coke Zero noon I am rapidly reaching that state.  I can't stand up as I fear I will flood my Galactics and soak the only clean pair of shorts I have (wetting my clothes is not my thing), so the the waves of intense build up followed by slight release is a cycle that is quite distracting at the moment.  I wonder how long I can make it last and how many desperation sensations I will get? 

And will the nappy last? - that bulge is already quite pronounced!

Bulge.thumb.jpg.c4b8505b878ce720b7987cfbf9d429d9.jpg

45 minutes ago, wetaccident said:

How long did you end up going for?

Ah, yes.  About an hour after posting that friends who were staying with us came back a couple of hours earlier than expected from a trip into town 😳

I had about 30 secs to get from my desk into the loo to do a superfast change out and tidy up.  They left to go back to Belgium about an hour later and I made up for the curtailed wear off that one by putting on a Tykables Overnight at about 10pm and wearing it until around 1.30pm today.

Never before have I soaked a nappy quite as heavily as that one...😜

3 minutes ago, WetTrail said:

Ah, yes.  About an hour after posting that friends who were staying with us came back a couple of hours earlier than expected from a trip into town 😳

I had about 30 secs to get from my desk into the loo to do a superfast change out and tidy up.  They left to go back to Belgium about an hour later and I made up for the curtailed wear off that one by putting on a Tykables Overnight at about 10pm and wearing it until around 1.30pm today.

Never before have I soaked a nappy quite as heavily as that one...

Yikes! Sounds like an intense moment! I can imagine you were a bit frustrated!

I just bought some Tykables overnights! I haven't tried them yet but I'm happy to hear they can take such a soaking! Very cool

So, one week later, I am home alone and am wearing the last diaper in my stash - it is a Crinklz Astronaut, if you're interested - and it is getting a good soaking...let's just say that there's no way my thighs can touch.  The nappy itself is coping well and is super soft and I've now taken my shorts off so that I can just sit in the nappy 😉

There's recommend the Crinklz, but I do have one key design flaw: refastening is not really a runner as the secondary tape does not stick well on to the original one. 

Have a good week everyone

Had a close call just earlier.

Released a bit more, downloaded some new videos, was getting ready for some 'fun' when one roommate came back early. 

I heard their car outside, and managed to stash the still-dry S4 for later, and hide my... massager... before they made it inside. 

I kept the easy up in my underwear, and have quietly used it and came twice in the past hour while my roommate is milling about in the other rooms.

Still sitting here in it, warm and squishy.

Getting ready to go take a shower and dispose of the evidence with the trash.

Probably gonna be a while till next time.