Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diaper Live - wet or dry at the moment?

3 minutes ago, LivingOmo said:

These don't crinkle at all. Its not a ton of protection but its enough for me. I never did pat my bottom or adjust it or anything. I'm glad of it, otherwise the people with me might have gotten curious. I went home and then chilled, had some food, cleaned. Then my boyfriend and I went outside to make a snowman. While we were playing in the snow I let out a couple leaks and it was awesome. The fullness is probably at a 0/10 or a 1/20? I'm back inside at my desk typing this and pretty aroused but at the same time I fantasize about getting tipsy and having an accident, or watching a movie and letting it go, or playing games till I go. So, not sure.

That sounds amazing! What brand of diapers are you wearing? Are they taped or pull ons? 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck its so warm and squishy. I forgot how awesome this was

I'm very wet right now, my last wetting leaked into my leggings a bit, but I'll enjoy it a little longer before I will change my diaper. SO squishy! ^^

Arrived at work and went to tbe restroom to check my diaper before going to my desk.   My diaper is damp, 🙂

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Padded_girl said:

That sounds amazing! What brand of diapers are you wearing? Are they taped or pull ons? 

Always Discrete. They’re pull ons. These are the first I’ve ever bought, so dipping my toe into the water.

I have them for convenience and low-clean-up. I like the convenience of indulging in wettings without laundry or having it show.

Right now I’m indulging in my gaming fantasy!! I’m playing BoTW and every time I finish a shrine or tower I have to leak. Otherwise I have to hold.

33 minutes ago, LivingOmo said:

Always Discrete. They’re pull ons. These are the first I’ve ever bought, so dipping my toe into the water.

I have them for convenience and low-clean-up. I like the convenience of indulging in wettings without laundry or having it show.

Right now I’m indulging in my gaming fantasy!! I’m playing BoTW and every time I finish a shrine or tower I have to leak. Otherwise I have to hold.

Sounds like they are no longer dry then 🙂

30 minutes ago, LivingOmo said:

No, they’re a bit damp now. I found about 4 shrines and a tower, so you can imagine.

I’m also with my partner, and it makes me really happy he’s supportive of it. 

Ok, flooded that one, and changed into a new one. It felt awesome to have that hot piss sloshing right above the padding. I'm drinking beer a little bit, hoping to piss myself later.

2 hours ago, LivingOmo said:

Ok, flooded that one, and changed into a new one. It felt awesome to have that hot piss sloshing right above the padding. I'm drinking beer a little bit, hoping to piss myself later.

sounds fun 🙂

2 hours ago, Padded_girl said:

I'm wearing a diaper with 3 boosters on it right now, it's so squishy! :3

How are you going @Padded_girl have you had a change yet?

10 hours ago, LivingOmo said:

These don't crinkle at all. Its not a ton of protection but its enough for me. I never did pat my bottom or adjust it or anything. I'm glad of it, otherwise the people with me might have gotten curious. I went home and then chilled, had some food, cleaned. Then my boyfriend and I went outside to make a snowman. While we were playing in the snow I let out a couple leaks and it was awesome. The fullness is probably at a 0/10 or a 1/20? I'm back inside at my desk typing this and pretty aroused but at the same time I fantasize about getting tipsy and having an accident, or watching a movie and letting it go, or playing games till I go. So, not sure.

Sounds pretty amazing! I’m quite envious. Hope you and your bf have a lot of fun.

I'm trying Northshore MegaMax and Supreme for the first time, as well as the Dotty the Pony diapers. 

I tried the Northshore Supreme last night and they seem to have a good capacity.  I've got a weekend to myself, so I'm going to be in diapers a lot.  

I currently have a Dotty on and I'm wet.  Not needing a change, yet, but getting there. 

Guest Rufina

I woke up soaked so I changed it. I had a coffee about 2 hours ago and I'm starting to feel the urge again so it's only a matter of time before I wet again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...