Diaper Live - wet or dry at the moment?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck its so warm and squishy. I forgot how awesome this was

I'm very wet right now, my last wetting leaked into my leggings a bit, but I'll enjoy it a little longer before I will change my diaper. SO squishy! ^^

Arrived at work and went to tbe restroom to check my diaper before going to my desk.   My diaper is damp, 🙂

Posted Images

10 hours ago, couchesoleil said:

How did it go?

Got home at 5:05PM, definitely on a 9/10.
I was super desperate and aroused, a few small spurts came out but nothing too serious.

I got a magic wand and masturbated in the pull-up, in the meanwhile I did leak some and the orgasm was very intense.
After the orgasm I was still very full and I was literally leaking into the pull-up while running to the bathroom, and when I took it off to sit on the toilet I was leaking all over the place.

It was great 😄

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, LivingOmo said:

My fantasy is putting on some snow pants and having a great snow day, then peeing my diaper so I don't have to stop and go inside.

I'd be happy with the fantasy of playing a game and getting so involved I couldn't stop too. But I have the chanc to go outside and you don't get that every day!!

Both sound amazing! Wish I could do that now!

1 minute ago, nc_dude said:

Both sound amazing! Wish I could do that now!

I did get to do something cool today. So I'm wearing a diaper but I'm keeping it completely secret as a bit of a thrill. It has an incredibly high waist band so I wore my pajama onesie so it wouldn't have the chance to show. However, I also had to go out and buy things, so I wore regular clothes over my onesie, over my diaper. It felt pretty crazy to be wearing a diaper in public, and it also felt crazy at what lengths I was going to make sure no one could tell. It was very thrilling though.

1 minute ago, LivingOmo said:

I did get to do something cool today. So I'm wearing a diaper but I'm keeping it completely secret as a bit of a thrill. It has an incredibly high waist band so I wore my pajama onesie so it wouldn't have the chance to show. However, I also had to go out and buy things, so I wore regular clothes over my onesie, over my diaper. It felt pretty crazy to be wearing a diaper in public, and it also felt crazy at what lengths I was going to make sure no one could tell. It was very thrilling though.

That's awesome! Onesie sounds cute btw 🙂

Did it feel like you could hear it crinkle when you walked? That is really hot! Were you ever tempted to pat your bottom?

I've got a dry pull-up on right now. I just got back from Walmart, so I have been out in public with it on. It's not that noticable to begin with, but my boxers cover it up nicely and my jeans are kind of baggy, so you really couldn't tell I was wearing it.  I might make it a little  wet soon, or I might wait and make it really wet later. I haven't decided yet. 

Just now, Silly Lilly said:

I've got a dry pull-up on right now. I just got back from Walmart, so I have been out in public with it on. It's not that noticable to begin with, but my boxers cover it up nicely and my jeans are kind of baggy, so you really couldn't tell I was wearing it.  I might make it a little  wet soon, or I might wait and make it really wet later. I haven't decided yet. 

please make it really really wet 🙂

2 hours ago, nc_dude said:

That's awesome! Onesie sounds cute btw 🙂

Did it feel like you could hear it crinkle when you walked? That is really hot! Were you ever tempted to pat your bottom?

These don't crinkle at all. Its not a ton of protection but its enough for me. I never did pat my bottom or adjust it or anything. I'm glad of it, otherwise the people with me might have gotten curious. I went home and then chilled, had some food, cleaned. Then my boyfriend and I went outside to make a snowman. While we were playing in the snow I let out a couple leaks and it was awesome. The fullness is probably at a 0/10 or a 1/20? I'm back inside at my desk typing this and pretty aroused but at the same time I fantasize about getting tipsy and having an accident, or watching a movie and letting it go, or playing games till I go. So, not sure.