Diaper Live - wet or dry at the moment?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck its so warm and squishy. I forgot how awesome this was

I'm very wet right now, my last wetting leaked into my leggings a bit, but I'll enjoy it a little longer before I will change my diaper. SO squishy! ^^

Arrived at work and went to tbe restroom to check my diaper before going to my desk.   My diaper is damp, 🙂

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Padded_girl said:

Dry at the moment, but laxatives kicking in... 😣😜

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, I'm curious to hear how this goes! I saw your status, you've been basically holding this for 8 hours? I have a feeling an explosion is in your future! One of those moments where the next time you unclench may be the last for that diaper! Good Luck!

9 minutes ago, Blahblah4242 said:

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, I'm curious to hear how this goes! I saw your status, you've been basically holding this for 8 hours? I have a feeling an explosion is in your future! One of those moments where the next time you unclench may be the last for that diaper! Good Luck!

I haven't been holding for that long, these laxatives start to kick in in about 8 hours so I probably have less than one hour left lol 

56 minutes ago, Padded_girl said:

Dry at the moment, but laxatives kicking in... 😣😜

Mmmm, it's been about an hour since you said you had about an hour. Is someone filling her diaper as we speak? And how does it feel?

Tena Plus, currently dry, I will wear the diaper over the night, even though I do not need to wear one. Therefore tomorrow morning it will be dry as well, but you bet it is gonna be soaked after breakfast. One tab broke off, current size I got is a bit small. Next time I am going to get myself those diapers one size bigger.

Edited by Tailsuser
Grammar (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Have a long day at work (as always) and I put on a Drynite.
Definitely not enough to withstand leaks, but I am not going to pee it, I am going to hold till bursting, so the Drynite is just in case I leak.

It's 11AM now I have to drive a lot today, and my bladder is already pretty full! Still dry at the moment and 6 hours to go

Edit 1:30PM: 
DIdnt get too much more desperate, let's say im on a 6/7 now. Still going strong, not drinking loads at a time.
Drynite pullup is still dry.

Edited by blackdiaper
update (see edit history)