Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My movie theatre accident...

so hot. ive done it a few times cause I always wait till the end and end up wetting myself as im standing up to leave, since Ive already started instead of finishing in the bathroom i just go to my car and let it go in the car either before i leave or just finish driving home. I would rather pee my pants than miss the movie public bathrooms are gross anyway, going in your pants is just so much better lol

Edited by bswanson (see edit history)
Guest lovebeingwet

Even though I really want to, I have never worn diapers in public. At home when I am alone where I will wear them all day wetting them over and over till they leak. The thought of wetting myself in public while wearing one really gets me going. Knowing that no one else knows what I have done and feeling the warm wetness pressing against my crotch is an amazing thought. What would make it even better is if I had someone to share that experience with.

That's hot.  

However, I can't condone this sort of behavior, even though it's seen as an "accident" since it was avoidable entirely.

There's always protection one can wear as well.

I feel strongly about this since frequently I (and other coworkers) have to clean the toilets at my work because grown adults don't know how to 'aim' lol

Post more accident stories though.

Everyone remember that the wetting was completely unplanned and accidental. If she deliberately peed all over the seat then it would have been immoral and against the rules here (and the mods would've certainly locked it by now), but that's not how it happened, and she was about to try to find a bathroom at the last second. Though I still really hope no one had to sit in that seat while it was wet.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
On 12/5/2019 at 6:30 AM, peeprincessx said:

Before I tell my story is just like to say, I don't like damaging public property with my wetting but sometimes accidents happen...

So, on Monday my friends and I decided to go shopping, we got all dressed up, I wore a skirt like I normally do. We were walking around, we ate food, we got iced tea, it was a nice day. Eventually my friends headed home but I had to wait for my roommate to finish work as she was my ride home, she didn't finish for another three or so hours so I decided to see a film to pass the time. I didn't have any specific movie in mind I just chose whatever was on next, it ended up being 'Knives out' which was an AMAZING film.

I walked into the cinema and it was quite empty as it was the middle of the day, I was seated in the back row with no one in my row or the three rows in front of me. The cinemas had been recently updated to the seats were nice new plush leather recliners, which were very comfortable. About 30 minutes into the movie I noticed that the iced tea I had earlier and the jumbo coke I was drinking was starting to tug on my bladder... I figured it would be fine as I'm pretty good at holding and I'd peed before I went into the theatre. After another half an hour I was getting a little desperate, my bladder was filling rapidly but I was okay, only a little squirmy, and the movie was really starting to heat up, since I was alone if I left I'd have no idea what I missed. This was one of those movies that you need to be there for every moment otherwise the ending might not make sense as things are being revealed in non obvious ways. 

I eventually started gripping at my crotch through my short skirt, and I new I really had to go. I was about to get up when I leaked, a large stream of pee shot right into the leather seat. I realised I'd left it too long and I wouldn't be able to make it to the toilet without peeing myself. I didn't know what to do and I tried to hold it more but I kept leaking, my seat was becoming quite wet, a puddle was forming around my bum making my panties very wet. 

I tried to hold on but after another 20 minutes my bladder was exhausted and I started to pee... Very loudly into my seat. I realised I had to be quite so I shuffled to the edge of my now drenched seat and peed over the edge onto the carpeted floor. It felt so good to release after holding for so long.

I then went back to sitting in my puddle.... I had to admit it but it turned me on a bit. I tried to clean it up once the movie was done but I wasn't very successful. My puddle was very warm though 🤭

Follow my twitter for more Omo and non Omo content @bbybitxh6

Hope you don't mind, but I'm now following you, lol. So hawt!

I was thinking about this story when I went to the movies yesterday! I also got rather unintentionally desperate despite purposely purchasing water rather than a caffeinated beverage to wash down the popcorn. It wasn't a particularly long movie (i.e. not The Irishman!) but I was still quite bursting by the end. Fortunately, I was able to rush off to the toilets with no damage by the time the credits rolled.

Anyway, thank you for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...