Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do You Tween Age Play?

Background (too long):  My fourth and last OMO partner of any sort was at age 27.  I count myself lucky to have had four during 11 years.  If I count joining my older cousin in intentional desperation and holding, I had five over 17 years.

The closest I've come to AB was two older girl cousins treating me as a wetting doll (or three-year-old who needed to pee immediately on bladder signal) until I was seven.  (At my uncle's holiday parties, centered around the punch bowl, the treatment continued to age 13 with my mother's encouragement.  After my father shaming me over my "little-girl bladder," I mostly liked my cousins' actually helpful and over-acted parenting.)  If I had an AB partner as an adult, AB would probably work for me.  If my OMO cousin lived closer, we might reenact our childhood relationship.

But not having any AB partner nearby, I do solo tween play.  It's perfect for my past and my current situation.  I bed-wet in my teen years.  (Still do.  My sister-in-law was also a tween bed-wetter.  She seemed to not care who knew.  She borrowed items from my wife-to-be and usually forgot to return them.  Consequently, my wife-to-be and her friends performed missing-item search-and-rescue operations into the younger girl's room.  Her bed . . . In the fiction forum see OmoBecca's description of Rosie's bed on the morning after the sleepover.  Well my sister-in-law kept her shoulders and head dry -- that's the main difference.  A former landlady had tween daughters.  The day-wetting daughter had to be picked up from school for a shower and fresh clothing.  The bed-wetter produced impressive puddles.  She made a point of showing me.)  None of the afore mentioned individuals (me included)  had parents supplying diapers.  So I've plenty personal and acquaintance should-have-worn-diapers background for tween age play.

On the solo and play side, tweens often stay home alone with video disks, Hilary-Page construction blocks, etc while parents enjoy an evening out.  (Not OMO, but news commentator Edward R. Morrow has a tween (with movie magazine hidden in homework folder) becoming terrified of the invading Martians in his "Night America Trembled" - a War of the Worlds adaptation.  For a double feature, follow NAT by "Without Warning" staring Bree Walker, Jane Kaczmarek and Sander Vanocur.)

So tween snacks, diapers with tween stickers (why not), videos and toys to distract from bladder needs and home alone.

Does anyone else do similar?