Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wife tries actual diapers...

The ongoing death of retail brought a pleasant surprise. My wife and I recently moved and on one of our excursions exploring the new town we saw that the local big box store was closing. Naturally we decided to check it out and see if we could find some "bargains" that were too good to pass up. 

We ended up with quite a bit, a cart full to be exact. I even managed to get some very cheap pegboard for our new basement. While going down an aisle I noticed a few packs of generic adult diapers. As we continued shopping I was unable to resist the temptation and asked my wife if she saw what was in the last aisle. Without missing a beat she looked at me and said, "training panties".

I smiled and nodded adding, "I think they have some in your size". Now even though my wife wears and wets actual cloth training panties on occasion we've never talked about adult diapers. Which only surprised me all the more when she asked, "do you want to pick some up"?

Instead of answering right away I asked if that would be alright seeing as we had never talked about actual diapers. She told me we could try it if I wanted to, so with that I walked back to the aisle and grabbed a couple packs.

Once we got home I proceeded to unload the car and put everything away. The diapers were put with the rest of our "bedroom" items and I didn't really give them much thought. I guess I figured we would have a conversation at some point and she would give them a try. 

A couple days later we're in the living room and she makes a comment that, "these are really hard to walk in, they just keep falling down". She had just come down from the bedroom and to my surprise she had tried to put on a diaper by herself. Needless to say I was a little floored, considering she had taken such initiative in trying them. I asked if she wanted help adjusting them. She said yes and laid down on the floor. I removed her loose leggings/lounge pants and readjusted the diaper and tapes. 

After that I helped put her pants back on and we went about our evening. She didn't wet the diaper and I only saw it when adjusting it, but it was still quite a night. 

-Note

If you've read any of my other experiences with my wife it may seem odd that I'd think diapers needed a conversation considering she already has multiple pairs of cloth training panties and plastic pants. This is my fetish though, not hers. So anytime a new or different element is involved or tried I always want to make sure she is comfortable and okay, before during and after.

She also knows I'm a member of this site and nothing is ever posted without her permission. 

Great, story. Awesome how she surprised you. Has she tried them again since? 

Had a similar experience; was with my gf at the time at a store and they had samples of Always discreet. I threw the idea of getting some and she said alright. A few days later I was visiting her and she showed me the waistband. Safe to say I was excited the rest of the day. 

Edited by bobillyjo
Word (see edit history)