Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm making a list of animated omorashi scenes

Hey there! I've been working on a list of scenes from western cartoons, games and animated movies. Right now these are scenes I've known about since my childhood or have come across randomly. I've been following a few other blogs that list scenes like this but they're usually riddled with spam and fake scenes, so I'm mostly going to update this by myself. It's mostly western animation, as I don't watch a lot of anime and there are already a good amount of anime omo lists. I may include anime in the future, or make a separate list for that. Feel free to suggest things though, I'm always on the lookout for more! I'm also focusing mostly on furry scenes, as that's just what I enjoy the most but I'm happy to include scenes involving humans as well. I'll do my best to verify every scene is real.  I may include links with timestamps in the future, but links tend to be removed on occasion so it may be difficult to keep track. 

Anyway I figured I'd share, I hope others can enjoy these, and hopefully find something new they can enjoy :3 

Cartoon Omorashi scenes

Edited by Kuroten (see edit history)

The Venture Bros. has a few scenes. 

In S1 E2- 'Careers in Science' Rusty pees in his suit thinking it has a waste collection pouch. After finding out that the suit does not have a collection pouch the 'camera' pans out to show an obvious yellowish stain on the front of the suit and down the legs.

In S1 E7 'Home Insecurity' When Dean is confronted with a poorly programmed security bot that tries to smash his face, he pees his pants in fear. The urine shorts out his hover boots and he narrowly avoids getting his skull caved in.

Too bad there's not more female ones. The only female one there is the June instance I've already checked out. At least those into male omo can be satisfied with that.

There are a few animes with female wetting scenes (like Dragon Ball, Cross Ange, Terraformars, Death Parade, or Ikki Tousen, possibly an instance in Digimon too) but I don't know if anime is counted on that list.

And there's Family Guy, first female wetting I saw on screen, but Eliza's too young for me to count and while there are two possible instances with Lois I can't be sure of them. But there is mention of an unseen prostitute wetting herself. Rick and Morty, on the other hand, Summer wets herself twice, though the wetness isn't shown. I think I remember hearing of an instance in American Dad as well.

There's a MLP/EqG scene where there SHOULD have been a wetting but probably wasn't, based on common fiction physics and writer oversight combined with Rule of Funny. Likewise, a MLP scene where ponies are locked up for days without a bathroom but we never see signs of desperation nor puddles (even though Pinkie was desperate to pee once three seasons ago), implying they somehow never had to pee even once during all this time.

I'd recommend checking out this site for assistance, it has a good list on the site and in the comments section(though some trolls posted some fake scenes in the comments, so you'll have to sift through those, though it's pretty obvious which ones are fake usually):http://cartoonbathroomscenelist.blogspot.com/

Kuu Kuu Harajuku has a really good female one in Adventures in House-Sitting which you can purchase here on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mICv9bDO9KI

Scene starts at around 15:50 and continues throughout the episode until 21:18

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)

Just a couple examples of scenes you may add

- Stressed Eric (episode "Bursting") : During the whole episode the title character needs to pee but unable to find a place to go (hence the title). Some other characters are briefly mentioned needing to pee while he is in a queue for the bathroom. Desperation most of the time and some peeing mentioned but no wetting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuPWYdg4su4

- Minky Momo (episode 5) : The heroin is dressed as an air stewardess and is supposed to guarantee security for a young prince. During the flight the prince stands up and says he has to use the bathroom. A guy stands up and run towards him but it is only because he says he must use the bathroom first it is an emergency. The boy says he can't wait either and he rapidly wets himself (only a couple drops of urine visible, no real wetness on pants). Scene is short and tame but relevant, and it is quite old (1982) so not many wetting scenes before in mainstream productions. I just recently found that scene again and it was a bit different of what I remembered (for my defence, I saw it in 1984 when I was 6 - I did remember there was a wetting, probably my oldest memory implying wetting). Here at 12:13 (sorry only found the french version of the episode)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=592Ahye7zqs

Edited by aumonier95 (see edit history)

But if you do desperation scenes here's a few:

Bravest Warriors S2E06 The Puppetyville Horror: (beginning, really brief)

Homestar Runner: A Jumping Jack Contest (invoked at 1:19, desperation starts at 1:55, victim ends up peeing in a jar) 

Dick Figures Episode #43 Snowjob: (victim starts video needing to pee, ends up peeing on a car engine) 

SpongeBob SquarePants S3E46a Snowball Effect: (the scene alone is available here) 

Also, there's the 'What's With Andy' episode, 'Busting'. 

On 12/6/2019 at 9:14 PM, aumonier95 said:

Just a couple examples of scenes you may add

- Stressed Eric (episode "Bursting") : During the whole episode the title character needs to pee but unable to find a place to go (hence the title). Some other characters are briefly mentioned needing to pee while he is in a queue for the bathroom. Desperation most of the time and some peeing mentioned but no wetting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuPWYdg4su4

- Minky Momo (episode 5) : The heroin is dressed as an air stewardess and is supposed to guarantee security for a young prince. During the flight the prince stands up and says he has to use the bathroom. A guy stands up and run towards him but it is only because he says he must use the bathroom first it is an emergency. The boy says he can't wait either and he rapidly wets himself (only a couple drops of urine visible, no real wetness on pants). Scene is short and tame but relevant, and it is quite old (1982) so not many wetting scenes before in mainstream productions. I just recently found that scene again and it was a bit different of what I remembered (for my defence, I saw it in 1984 when I was 6 - I did remember there was a wetting, probably my oldest memory implying wetting). Here at 12:13 (sorry only found the french version of the episode)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=592Ahye7zqs

Actually the first video ends with him peeing in front of everyone.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/9/2019 at 9:12 PM, LydiaPrower8 said:

But if you do desperation scenes here's a few:

Bravest Warriors S2E06 The Puppetyville Horror: (beginning, really brief)

Homestar Runner: A Jumping Jack Contest (invoked at 1:19, desperation starts at 1:55, victim ends up peeing in a jar) 

Dick Figures Episode #43 Snowjob: (victim starts video needing to pee, ends up peeing on a car engine) 

SpongeBob SquarePants S3E46a Snowball Effect: (the scene alone is available here) 

Also, there's the 'What's With Andy' episode, 'Busting'. 

The first three are from animated web series, but scenes you got that I remembered from that Spongebob episode.