Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Advice on which diapers to buy

I can't advice about the diapers themselves.  But you may get more replies if include more details, such as:

Do you want a diaper you can easily put on and change yourself?  Or will an "adult" always diaper and change you?

Will you be on an absorbent mat so you can wet until the diaper leaks?  Or will you need completely non-leak diaper?

Will you be changed immediately?  Or do you want a diaper you can continue wearing while it is wet?

Do you want a plain diaper?  Or do you prefer colorful design (which may show through some pants?)  Cute frills?

When wearing the diaper under pants do you want the diaper, when wet, to bulge obviously?

Do you want a silent diaper or one making a little noise as you move in it?

If I were you, I would maybe tell us more details on what you're looking for when it comes to diaper shopping.

Such as:  Thickness, bulkiness, plastic or cloth (fuzzy) backed.  AD/DL or medical styled.  Price.  Etc.  As many criteria as you can think of.

If you're looking for a medical styled diaper, I might try the Dry 24/7 or abriform.  Both plastic backed.  The 24/7 is very crinkly, comfortable and bulky.  The Abriform is more slender, but still pretty thick and absorbent.  A little less quiet than the 24/7.

For an AB/DL styled diaper, maybe try Tykables or ABUniverse.  Or Rearz.  Their diapers are usually thicker, bulkier, have plastic and cloth backed.  (Crinkly and quieter) and can sometimes have two of four tabbed diapers.

I have a weird body shape and I always go for the four tabbed.  Even though two tabbed, I love the Super Dry kids.

I would avoid littletrunks.  I think they leak more easily.  Unless I just pee a lot lol.

Hope this helps.