Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are some of your favorite holding challenges?

Hello all!

I'm working on compiling a list of holding challenges for use in OmoOrg's personal Discord bot and I need your help coming up with some ideas!

So what are some of your favorite challenges to either give yourself or give to others while they are desperate?

Some examples of what I mean when I say "challenges" are

• Sitting on the toilet with your underwear on
  • Standing with your legs spread, unable to hold yourself for XX seconds
  • Letting out a little bit without losing control
  • etc.
Guest Pineapple_
  • pushing on your bladder repeatedly very fast and hard
  • hold one or both knees to your chest
  • doing yoga
  • tight belt
  • go out for a long walk where there are no bathrooms
  • have to finish a game or reach a certain level before I can pee(I usually have more rules than this)
  • laying on your bed with your legs spread and held back(maybe some kind of restraint)
  • laying on your stomach with something under your bladder
  • massage your bladder
  • slow drops of cold water on your body
  • mountain climbers exercise
  • Sitting a jug of water on your bladder until it is empty

I like to save a big  pile of dishes, then when about to leak desperate, try to hold my pee until finished. It requires, some pee dancing, or holding myself, but more often than not I either finish dry or with just a few leaks, wetting the front of my jeans down to the crotch. Perhaps I didn't have to pee bad enough on those occasions, but I was so overfull, I couldn't stand up straight. Occasionally though I lose and pee gushes down my legs and drips from my crotch onto the floor. 

I also take a shower when so desperate my pee feels like it is going to come out.  Frequently I may leak while adjusting the water , or when I first get in the shower. Sometimes, the initial leak is enough pressure relief that I regain control until I finish showering, others, I can't stop until my bladder is half empty.

For me  by fat the most difficult challenge is standing in front of the toilet when very desperate, struggling  to not pee in my pants. My bladder equates the toilet with relief, and I find it almost impossible to hold it in. It usually ends up in a fail. 

The most common challenge I use is I must hold my pee until I finish doing something , or watching a TV program. I usually make it ( or at least almost), but getting to the toilet dry afterward is very difficult. 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Running a bath

taking a shower

reading a chapter of a book before you can go

stripping off (I find pulling my knickers off a signal to my body that it can finally go pee) 

watering plants

washing the car

mopping the floor

watching TV or listening to the radio and you can’t go to the toilet until a certain word or words are mentioned...say a colour, or a number, or a day of the week. There’s no knowing when someone might say it, if at all so I love the feeling of being out of control. 

as others said, washing dishes 

walking the dog 

Holding challenges I do most often.

1. Going grocery shopping while desperate. 

2. Washing the dishes while desperate. 

3. Going out to bars or clubs and hold it for a certain time, pee only at certain hours or hold it until I start to dribble, before visiting a bathroom. If the club is full and I'm cross dressed, I will use a ladies room and most likely is a waiting line in front of it and that makes a challenge even more unpredictable.

4. Walking around town, visiting shops etc and when I get so desperate I would start to leak, I use a bathroom, but pee only a little, just enough to shave off some of desperation. I do this routine until I get home hours later. Holding gets harder and harder while bladder muscles get weaker and bathrooms are sometimes not at hand when it's time to use it, so I have to hold it until I find one. I keep myself well hydrated all the time, but don't drink excessively.

5. Driving with my car or riding a bus from A to B, while desperate. I do this almost every day on a way home from work. I leave with full bladder and hoping to get home before  I start to spurt in my pants. Usually I wear sanitary pad for protection, but if I feel really naughty and want to push my luck and risk a wet patch on my pants, I remove it from my panties.

6. Watching a movie and hold it until the end of the movie. 

7. Visiting a friend and hold it as long as I can without rising suspicion, but sometimes I get caught and asked if I need a bathroom.

8. Locking my pants belt with 3 digits number combination lock for suitcases and start to guess the combination only after first leak. If I do it in public, I go to public bathroom after first leak and while already in a stall, try to find the right combination. I always wear underwear that prevents me to cheat and can only pee when pants are pulled down to my knees.

9. Try to hold my breath for 40 seconds before removing my clothes and use a bathroom. I do this only when I'm already very desperate and basically on the verge of wetting myself already.

10. Using Omo trainer app.

14 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Walking around town, visiting shops etc and when I get so desperate I would start to leak, I use a bathroom, but pee only a little, just enough to shave off some of desperation. I do this routine until I get home hours later. Holding gets harder and harder while bladder muscles get weaker and bathrooms are sometimes not at hand when it's time to use it, so I have to hold it until I find one. I keep myself well hydrated all the time, but don't drink excessively.

This is my favorite as well!

A few on the top of my head, I think the others got most of them 

• Complicated clothing: jumpsuits, overalls/dungarees, Padlock/Belt, 
  • Hold your breath for a minute.
  • Listening to rain drops or water splashing/Turning on a tap
  • exercises like jogging, jumping or stretches (Hand stand would be awesome) probably just list different exercises and amount to repeat
  • keep still as possible e.g no squirming